TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Old 09-21-2005, 05:01 AM   #1
Impact!
R.I.P Tanner

Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
36 Crazy Fists

Does anyone listen to them/Ever heard of them before, coz I got some of their songs and they're alright.

Yeah just wondering

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Naitch
I approve of Impact! He is the goods
“I believe there are people out there that just have a warrior spirit, whether it’s fighting or something, they’ve got to do it. It’s hard to identify with me; it’s just something I do.” Evan Tanner, 2005

Henderson: I have more dimensions as an mma fighter
Franklin: How many more dimensions did he say? Was it like 3 more dimensions? Cause thats ALOT of dimensions

When I see my opponent, I begin shaking uncontrollably, and once he hits me, I think to myself, You just hit Wanderlei Silva, how dare you hit Wanderlei Silva, and then I try to kill him. Wanderlei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooler Tom Schuler
Impact! once did an entire crossword puzzle with his eyes closed. Not even he knows how he accomplished it.
Impact! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 07:05 AM   #2
wrathchildCEW
in the face.

wrathchildCEW does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Me and my girlfriend are massive fans, seen them live twice, met them the second time, Brock (vocalist) gave me permission to use "Turns To Ashes" as my music when I start wrestling.

Crazyfists = greatness.
wrathchildCEW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 07:50 AM   #3
Impact!
R.I.P Tanner

Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Yeah, I'm glad someone other than myself knows of them.
Impact! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 04:50 AM   #4
wrathchildCEW
in the face.

wrathchildCEW does not have that much rep yet (10+)
New album should be out soon, as well. Apparently gonna be heavier than the first two... dunno how it's gonna turn out, but they've been working on it for most of this year, so hopefully it'll be good.
wrathchildCEW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 04:51 PM   #5
Jason Cage
shut the FUCK UP, Donnie

Jason Cage has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)Jason Cage has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
everytime a band says its gonna be heavier means the exact opposite.
Jason Cage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 11:32 AM   #6
High Impact v.W.o

I got some stuff of theres on my comp, it isn't on their first album (I've oly seen one so I could be wrong) but it might be off it, and if so it's pretty awesome.