TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Old 10-02-2007, 08:25 PM   #1
Indifferent Clox
emerge

Indifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be banned
3 new albums

Kanye west-graduation- I like this every song has a great beat/sample and is very insightful and witty.

Foo Fighters- This one is all right.

White Stripes, I LOVE THIS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero View Post
Clox will be the greatest wrestler of all time. He will come to WWE and bring a new dawn of Fighting Spirit to the American mainstream audience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru Dave View Post
Indifferent Clox will become roh Champion, TNA World Heavyweight Champion and all the other popular indy Heavyweight straps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasney View Post
"I HAVE A DREAM"

Oh yeah? I had a dream too once, but mine was fulfilled in a much shorter span of time. My dream was to interact with such intellects as Indifferent Clox and I'm living that right now.

emergent movement
Indifferent Clox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:55 PM   #2
OssMan
The Classic Dylan Staples

OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
what thee album are you talking about
OssMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:19 PM   #3
The Naitch
RAPTURE READY.

The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Indifferent Cocks
The Naitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 03:53 PM   #4
Indifferent Clox
emerge

Indifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be banned
Graduation, icky thump, and foo fighters new one.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:53 PM   #5
Indifferent Clox
emerge

Oh and btw I said that Indifferent Cocks line in the name change request thing the post after it.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:04 PM   #6
St. Jimmy
Last of a Dying Forum

St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
1. Sucks.
2. Too many slow songs AGAIN.
3. Meg White went crazy.
St. Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote