TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o t h e r > computer help forum

Old 06-15-2004, 07:10 PM   #1
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
"C++ Visual Runtime Library"

Hey, anyone who knows how to help me.

I just got Pinnacle Studio 9 for my PC, and haven't had much trouble with the actual assembly of video timelines. However, anytime I go to write to an MPEG or AVI or (heaven forbid) actually put the projects onto a video CD, the program closes.

Usually, I just get the "Pinnacle Studio 9 has encountered a serious error and is forced to close" message, but once in a while, I get a pop-up saying that there's something wrong with the "C++ Visual Runtime Library."

Does anyone know what, exactly, that means and what I might be doing wrong to cause it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Loopydate, you are the pinnacle of too-muchery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azriel
Loopy, where you come up with this stuff? I swear I wish I could suck the funny out of you and use it for my own diabolical purposes
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopydate View Post
*Waves to CANADIAN*

Sadly, the old days are gone, my friend.

*Sews Shaggy's head back on*

This is what we're dealing with now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poit View Post
I feel like I just read a Noid post covered in the semen of dreams.
Old 06-22-2004, 03:03 AM   #2
Kapoutman
Hockey Superstar

Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
That type of problem means that there was an error in the programming of the application. This can be caused by two things.

1) You have have a fairly old computer, for which the programmers didn't think was necessary to include full compatibility. In short, your configuration doesn't work with the program.

2) You downloaded the program, and the crack was made by a beginner who didn't do it properly.

You can only remedy to the first one by changing parameters on your computers, testing out.

You can remedy to the second one by downloading a better crack at one of the numerous cracks site on the net.

Hope it helps.