TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 10-23-2016, 04:16 AM   #201
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA View Post
Ellsworth is really just a device Ambrose(and DB to a lesser extent) are using to piss Aj off though.

Aj doesn't look weak because Ellsworth's wins have all been facilitated through Dean Ambrose and those wins usually come after Aj has murdered him in the ring.
That is a fair point in that I can understand that Ellsworth is just a device, but then consider you uttered the sentence "Aj doesn't look weak because Ellsworth's wins..." and think about what that implies. AJ is losing, but... Why are we even having that conversation about the World Champion? AJ doesn't look weak because... Why is it even a point of contention?

What does Ellsworth even get out of these wins if they're not coming at the expense of Styles? In the very explanation of the story a pattern of redundancy becomes apparent. That people are even justifying these wins and losses around the World freakin' Title as irrelevant says a lot about the current product.

I won't address CyNick directly, because it is a waste of time, but it is an entertainment product's responsibility to endear itself to the consumer. I don't need to force myself to go and see movies to tell you if the advertising campaign had any appeal to me. I'm not going to force myself to watch a wrestling product that's best defence is "oh, it doesn't matter." It sounds terrible; I'm not going to waste my time. It's amazing how many people don't get that this is a problem.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 07:04 PM   #202
Dewidi

Dewidi does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Is it me or did thechumptey dumptey reference totally go over lenses head b.c. to me he looked like he didn't get it also can lesnar even speak anymore b.c. all we hear is hot air coming from heyman anymore
Dewidi is offline   Reply With Quote