TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Old 06-05-2004, 10:07 PM   #1
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
2 films I saw on Friday

1) Black Hawk Down

2) Robin Hood (1938)

Good times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Capitano Gatisto View Post
What have you done with my thread, you bastards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Actually I don't know how you feel about the VG Forum, and sometimes I feel you're out of place with the role as mod. You don't come off as a 'core' gamer and you're like 5 steps behind the industry. Like it or not but a VG Forum Mod would have to be somebody passionate about the whole deal. And you seem 'meh' about it all.

And who the Hell is Baird? Fuck that guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
And I says before I says again: You - and many of the lot here - will be buying my shit. For yourself or your kids. Eventually. That's not wishful thinking, that's a fucking forecast. Somebody sig this bitch and hold me to it.
The Mackem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 10:10 PM   #2
Dazz
IRREPLACEABLE

Dazz has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Dazz has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Dazz has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Dazz has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Dazz has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Dazz has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Black Hawk Down is utter shit, and it isn't even very accurate (well so my mate who does history tells me).

I watched it at the cinema and chose the best time to go for a piss break, the last few minutes of it, I came back and it had finished and everyone was standing up ready to go, oh well.

Never seen the old Robin Hood, theres a few old classics I'd like to see though.
Dazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 10:30 PM   #3
YOUR Hero

BlackHawk Down was a "ra-ra USA movie". Trying to turn a black eye into something else.
Old 06-06-2004, 01:26 AM   #4
King TIL

King TIL does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mackem
2) Robin Hood (1938)
That movie holds up really well. The dialogue is still sharp and Sherlock Holmes is .
King TIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 08:10 AM   #5
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
We put it on to take the piss but I thought it had a really good plot line and besides the fake laughing, it was a good film. It doesn't look like it was made in 1938 but that might be the DVD remastering or whatever they do nowadays.
Old 06-06-2004, 08:12 AM   #6
Triple A

Seen like 92735 movies this summer so far. Many more to go.
Old 06-07-2004, 09:44 AM   #7
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

What's the best and worst so far?

Bet you can't beat Robin Hood.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:17 AM   #8
Me Like Wrestling

i saw a movie about AMericans and pies but i dint get a ggood recipee froms it. what kindsa movie is called america the pies and has no way to have u make ur own of the pies?