TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 04-18-2004, 05:49 PM   #1
Boondock Saint

Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)
Power House Wrestling

There was some...promo or something on the public access channel last night in this town where I goto school (Worcester, Mass). It was 4 guys sitting in chairs, and one guy was Chris Setaro, owner of Power House Wrestling. The other two were the tag champs the T-Birds, and the other was a fat dude called Big Dog who they tooled on.

I guess they had a show here last night and were promoting it, this was just a repeat broadcast. But I was surprised at the people Setaro mentioned were going to be at the show such as Candido, Duggan, Bam Bam, Snuka, and Tony Atlas, among some other indie guys (Kid USA and Kid McCarthy or something?).

Anyways, I looked for a website but found nothing. Just wondering if anyone has heard of this, and if so, is it any good? Or is it just a small local thing that no one has heard of?

Thanks

And shepherds we shall be,
for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath decended forth from thy hand
so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
And we shall flow a river forth to thee
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
Boondock Saint is offline   Reply With Quote