TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 11-15-2016, 08:44 PM   #281
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
NSFW Gabi Fulton pic for those still unable to decide:
NSFW: show
Something freaky with her eyes.
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 08:59 PM   #282
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
I'm also finding Stephanie and Foley to be getting progressively more annoying as the weeks go on.
The idea of there being a Commissioner and a General Manager on each show is just dense storytelling. It's like how in the Star Wars prequels they had all those scenes with the Galactic Senate. People didn't want to watch Star Wars for that shit, but at some point you get caught up in a certain logical realism of your story and lose track of what you actually are.

If they wanted to continue the McMahon drama -- I'm not a big fan of it, but I can understand there was still a story left to tell between Shane and Stephanie there -- then I'd have kept them both on RAW. Stephanie makes the heel decisions and Shane makes the babyface ones. SmackDown can be run as a pure wrestling show, or you appoint a General Manager that isn't always around or has a recessive role.

Given they were doing some work with him at the time, Eric Bischoff would have made for an interesting figure head. It would have been somewhat fresh since Bischoff was never associated with SmackDown. But JBL did a great job in NXT, and although you can't use that as a real gauge for what the sports entertainment circus of main roster television would do with him, he'd have made a fine General Manager type there.

Daniel Bryan for color commentator, please.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote