TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 11-15-2004, 01:02 PM   #321
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
From Wrestleview.com

Randy Orton, The Undertaker, John Cena and Rob Van Dam were said to be the most over with the crowd in Cleveland.

--------------------------

hmmm, guess Cleveland is full on Internet Smarks huh?
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 01:10 PM   #322
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectOne
Exactly, Thuglife! Either WWE needs to cater to it's internet fans, or it's casual fans. It can't cater to both in some half-arsed way, which is what it's doing now!

I will reiterate, internet peeps may think Orton is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but most casual fans DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM AT ALL. The Rock and SCSA and even HHH (at one time), were funny on the mic even though they couldn't wrestle to save their lives. Angle could do both, and was such a tool it was funny. Nash and Hall are two more people that couldn't wrestle a match if they were paid too (and they were!). But they were FUNNY and inovative on the mic.

Orton can wrestle so-so, and really isn't a good talker. He might be the best there is right now, but you can't POSSIBLY tell me he's better than Road Dogg, or The Rock, or Jeff Jarrett, or Raven, or Kanyon, or DDP, or Sting, or most other big names in their primes.
See your such a hypocrite.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
but you can't POSSIBLY tell me he's better than Road Dogg, or The Rock, or Jeff Jarrett, or Raven, or Kanyon, or DDP, or Sting, or most other big names in their primes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orton is not even close to his prime. Talk to me in about 5 years and then we will see how Orton is on the mic.
Splaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 05:39 PM   #323
Joe Kerr
my other rides your mom

Joe Kerr is a chill bro (7,500+)Joe Kerr is a chill bro (7,500+)Joe Kerr is a chill bro (7,500+)Joe Kerr is a chill bro (7,500+)Joe Kerr is a chill bro (7,500+)
So who is going to make the Batista vs. HHH for the title?
Joe Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 05:44 PM   #324
Nervous Ferret
love yourself

Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I am
________
Honda VTR250 specifications

Last edited by Nervous Ferret; 03-12-2011 at 01:00 PM.
Nervous Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 05:56 PM   #325
Hardkore Kidd J
Time to Nut Up or Shut up

Hardkore Kidd J has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Hardkore Kidd J has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Hardkore Kidd J has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Hardkore Kidd J has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Hardkore Kidd J has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Hardkore Kidd J has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Radd
So who is going to make the Batista vs. HHH for the title?
I would prefer Flair vs. Triple H for the title.
Hardkore Kidd J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 08:33 PM   #326
PerfectOne

PerfectOne has done some stupid things
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splaya
See your such a hypocrite.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
but you can't POSSIBLY tell me he's better than Road Dogg, or The Rock, or Jeff Jarrett, or Raven, or Kanyon, or DDP, or Sting, or most other big names in their primes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orton is not even close to his prime. Talk to me in about 5 years and then we will see how Orton is on the mic.
Actually, what you point out isn't hypocrisy. It's a difference of opinion.

I'm assuming Orton is near his prime, because I think he'll be a short-lived phenomenon. Oh, sure, he may be around later on, but based upon the fact that it seems most casual fans don't care a lot about him, I don't think he'll be a HUGE STAR in the long run.

By the way, the definition of hypocrisy is: The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess.

So exactly which belief, feeling, or virtue did I say I had which I truly didn't have? Did you even know what hypocrisy MEANT, or do you just like using what you consider are big words?

Next time you decide to insult someone because they have a different opinion than yours, at least insult them intelligently.
PerfectOne is offline   Reply With Quote