TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2014, 10:16 PM   #1
slik
Trickster Demon

slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Smackdown SPOILERS - May 16th

Quote:
* SmackDown starts with John Cena coming to the ring. He sends his condolences to Daniel Bryan. Cena cuts a promo on the Last Man Standing match against Bray Wyatt at Payback. Cena begins to sing, "I've got no pearls in my pants" to the tune of "He's got the whole world in his hands" to mock Bray Wyatt and imply he has a lack of penis. He accepts the challenge for Payback. Cena then issues an open challenge and says he will face anyone that Bray chooses tonight. Bray appears on the big screen and cuts a promo on Cena.

1 - The Usos defeated Cody Rhodes and Goldust. Cody played a heel and got pinned after taking a superkick and splash from Jimmy Uso. Cody acted upset with Goldust after the match.

2 - El Torito defeated Heath Slater.

3 - Nikki Bella defeated Natalya with Eva Marie as the special referee.

* Dolph Ziggler talks to Renee Young and cuts a backstage promo on Batista. He says Batista is the weak link of Evolution and tonight he will show him up.

4 - Dolph Ziggler defeated Batista by disqualification after Batista hit him with a low blow. After the match, Batista gave Ziggler a Batista Bomb before attacking him outside the ring and then giving him another Batista Bomb on the barrier.

5 - Titus O'Neill cut an in-ring promo and asked how Sheamus could be the United States Champion when he's not even from the US. Titus called Sheamus "hot mayonnaise white." Sheamus came down to the ring for the match. Sheamus gets the very quick win with a Brogue Kick.

6 - Santino Marella defeated Damien Sandow with the Cobra. After the match, Sandow cuts a promo about how he's always handcuffed but is a "good little soldier." The mic gets cut out on him. He walks up the ramp acting like his hands are cuffed behind his back, saying he's being held back.

7 - Cesaro defeated R-Truth.

8 - John Cena defeated Erick Rowan via pinfall after hitting an Attitude Adjustment. SmackDown ends with Bray staring Cena down from the ramp and Cena singing "I've got no pearls in my pants" to Bray from the ring.

slik is offline   Reply With Quote