TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2010, 08:16 PM   #1
El Fangel
ELF ANGEL

El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Your Most Hated Team in Sports

Thought this would be an interesting thread

NHL - I myself as a Habs fan hate the Leafs, my god it frustrates me to no end how they get so blindly supported after all the shit they put their fans through.

NBA - Utah Jazz - I remember watching years ago, Chicago playing them in the playoffs and winning. Last NBA game I ever watched.

NFL - New Orleans Saints - I only recently started being a casual football fan and Requeim got me rooting for the Colts, so I was a bit disappointed after the Superbowl. Not hate, but more dislike.

MLB - Yankees - Sorry peeps on here who are fans, but I cant stand the team at all. When and if I do watch the once in a blue moon baseball game, its the Red Sox vs Yankees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathtotheSwiss View Post
Kane Knight is just sticking it to the man, ya'll. In this case the man being Fallen Angel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyman View Post
The Angel......that has Fallen upon us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poit View Post
Cock around the clock.

The Order of The Dangle
Taker It Easy - Ser Taker Maplesap
DttS - Ser Swissy Beavercleaver
Requiem - Lord HC Wreckem
Innovator - Ser Inn Payne

=== RIP Jeri ===