TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 09-06-2014, 05:46 PM   #1
thedarkness214

thedarkness214 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)thedarkness214 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)thedarkness214 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)thedarkness214 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)thedarkness214 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)thedarkness214 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)thedarkness214 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)thedarkness214 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)thedarkness214 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
DOES RAW TURN IT AROUND THIS WEEK?

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com

See—I’m actually promoting RAW this week. No bitterness, just honesty in the open letter that I penned to Vince, Stephanie and Triple H earlier in the week. Every Monday night I go into the show with high expectations. My mind is always WIDE-OPEN until they lose me somewhere along the three-hour journey. And, I’ll say it again, to write a three-hour show regardless of the content would be a daunting task for even J.J. Abrams. As a matter of fact, I’d go on as far as to say that I don’t even think he’d even attempt it!

However, going into this week’s show, I feel that there is plenty of meat on the bone to make this episode interesting for the most part. For starters, you have Bray Wyatt and Chris Jericho hooking it up within the confines of a steel cage. You know me, if its a gimmick match it’s appealing. With the way that Bray was painted a couple of weeks ago where Cena gave him a severe rump-thumpin’, I’m eager to see how the WWE handles everybody’s favorite Wyatt here. I hope this segment is used to bring Bray to a whole new level, because he needs it right now, where Jericho is bullet proof and will ALWAYS be over as long as he just shows up. We’ll see.

Many people are scoffing at the GREAT Jerry Springer being on RAW this week. Me, even though Jerry and his show’s moment in the sun passed many MOONS ago, I think the idea of using Springer here could be a smart move. For starters, it puts both Nikki and Brie in a more controlled environment where Jerry will be asking the questions—and they just have to supply the answers. Rather than have to worry about delivering long diatribes, perhaps the girls can be more focused on their short answers, and come across more “believable” in this particular environment. What they have working against them, however, is the STORY. Brie and Nikki have been in the WWE for how long?? And now this story about Brie being a “biatch” to her older sister is JUST coming out? Not their fault. Creative needed to do better for them.

Another interesting element on this week’s show surrounds John Cena. The last two weeks creative has done a nice job in giving Cena a much-needed dangerous “edge”, almost to the point of some believing that he is indeed going to get his Title back by defeating Brock Lesnar at Night of Champions. At the least—many just don’t know. That is an attribute to the writing and producing of Cena since SummerSlam—again, creative has really done a fine job with this.

So Monday night–we start with a clean slate once again, let’s see what’s on it once the final bell sounds!!!

http://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31

TNARICK™ "The Legend" & R.I.C.K. Entertainment Provide you with the best forum signatures, topics, and polls available on the net.

Reality Is Controlled Knowledge

RUSSO 4 LIFE
thedarkness214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 07:08 PM   #2
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rick Stands for Really Into Cock Knocking.
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 09:25 PM   #3
Shadrick
The black Corey Graves

Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
burn.
Shadrick is offline   Reply With Quote