TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2017, 12:36 AM   #1
BigDaddyCool
Pelvic Sorcerer

BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Hey yo, I got questions

so I just got back from Raw and I am confused... first do only faces win matches any more, or is that a pre-ppv thing? Or is it a pre-throw away ppv thing? Seriously, Payback is a shot ppv right?

Second question, do finishing moves still exist? Like no one important won with a recognizable finishing move. Rhyno won with a spinebuster, Calisto won with a weak ass drop kick to the knees...the only finish move I can rememberwas the twist of fate. There were finishing moves done outside of matches, but it seemed off.

Third question, how does Titus O'Neil, Curt Hawking, that Slater fellow, the bullet club, Apolo Crews, and Calisto all still have jobs? They are all dreadfully boring and clearly not getting over. No one was excited to see them, and they just fill up an already bloated roster.

Fourth and final question, what the fuck is WWE think with these straight to begin bin/dumpster DVD cartoon released of the Undertaker meets Scooby-Doo or Big show vs the Jetsons? Seriously children young enough to be rooting for Roman Reigns, never saw the Flintstone.

Answer these questions, I don't really follow wrestling that much anymore.
BigDaddyCool is offline   Reply With Quote