TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 06-16-2016, 11:00 AM   #1
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
(Kai's Terrible Ideas) Expanding "The Club"

I had this idea, that I'll admit is more than likely terrible (Like having Brock Lesnar puss out at the sight of Nakamura). That said, it'll still be better than what WWE will do.

I'd have Balor debut at MITB (which he'll probably do) and help AJ beat Cena. Then we have Balor, AJ, Luke, and Karl (who won the tag titles) show up on Raw. They declare that they are nothing like anything WWE has seen before. They actually learn from what has been presented to them. They learned that it doesn't matter how many pipebombs are dropped. They learned that it doesn't matter how many people they get to Occupy the stands and cheer them on. If they don't fit they preconceived narrative of what the McMahons want, they won't get the opportunity to grab the brass ring. As such, they're not here to earn their moment. They're here to take it. And this time, the Conspiracy is real.

This leads to a Youtube video with just Gallows. He talks about how the McMahons used him as a toy, made him an old Three Stooges joke. Then he found his Savior, who helped him become whole. When he saw what happened to his Savior, and saw how he martyred himself to the cause, he understood what he had to do. He was in Orlando playing cards, biding his time until he could step away from the Dead Man's Hand that was dealt to him. Along the way, he met some like minded individuals like AJ and others who saw what was going on. It was from there the Conspiracy was born.

The plan was simple, bring in some guys who they knew could slip in undetected by WWE radars. WWE would do as they always do, disrespect them and make them look foolish. As that happened, he would go to Japan. From there, he could find some more like minded individuals for the Club. Enter Balor, Anderson, and a guy only referred to as "Haku's Son." Japan was the test run, and it worked better than expected. They generated a huge buzz taking what they wanted. In doing so, it caused WWE to come calling. It was only a matter of time before it was time to call in all the favors.

This leads up to the Brand Split. Steph and Shane acknowledge that the Club is an issue, after they continue to wreak havoc on WWE proper. So they have a plan: Split them up. Anderson and Gallows goes to Raw, while AJ and Balor go to Smackdown. AJ simply replies, "be careful what you wish for." During the Raw Main Event, Rollins narrowly falls to Reigns. It's a battle that takes a lot out of Roman. Then comes the Club, together for the "final time," to assault Reigns. The destroyed Roman is propped up in a corner as out comes the Money in the Bank Winner: Kevin Owens. Owens makes short work of the worn down "Guy," and as he holds the WWE title, he raises it overhead and celebrates with the Club. Owens declares that the Conspiracy is real, and the best is yet to come.

Then comes Smackdown. There's a bit of concern over who is with who. The Battle Royal for the World Heavyweight Title comes down to Cena, Ambrose, Balor, and AJ. Ambrose is battered in the corner. Cena does what Cena does, and eliminates Balor and AJ single handedly. It is then that Cena is dumped from behind by Ambrose. Dean removes his tank top, to reveal a Club tank underneath.

The Club chapters dominate Raw and Smackdown. Using both their talent and mind games. The WWE's choices (Cena and Reigns) find themselves distrustful of various "outsiders," such as Rollins, Zayn, and Cesaro. The Club is all too willing to exploit this, acting like they are part of the group. Xavier Woods is even beaten out of New Day because of his outsider status. Leading up to Summerslam, Bubba Ray declares that the Dudleys have Roman's back, as Reigns prepares for Owens. The Usos get ready to try to gain a measure of revenge against Anderson and Gallows. A masked female starts attacking various members of the Women's Division. Everything is in upheaval.

Over on NXT, at Takeover Brooklyn, Nakamura and Roode are taking on Samoa Joe for the NXT Title. Nakamura looks ready to put Joe away, when Balor jumps him. He's joined by Ellering's Authors of Pain, who just won the tag titles, and Austin Aries. The latter three are wearing Club shirts. There's a tense staredown between Joe and Balor, only for Bobby Roode to join in the assault on Joe. Roode puts away Joe, and wins the NXT Title, before making the wolfpack sign with the Club's NXT contingent.

At Summerslam, Cena gets screwed against Ambrose by AJ. Anderson and Gallows retain, because they're fucking awesome. D-Von is found laid out. Bubba Ray declares that this only strengthens his resolve to help Roman beat Owens. Cesaro scores a hard fought win over Balor and Miz to win the IC Title. During the Main Event, Bubba Ray stays in Roman's corner and appears to keep the Club at bay, with the help of Zayn, looking to prove his WWE loyalty and do it "the right way," and the Usos. The distrustful eyes are mainly on Zayn. However, as Roman sets up for a spear, Bubba Ray grabs his leg. The distraction is just enough for Owens to score a Pop-Up Powerbomb and retain. Then the entire Club (all 10 members) comes and celebrates. Bubba Ray is given his Club T-shirt, making him #11.

Back to Raw, and we have Owens appearing with Bubba Ray, Anderson and Gallows. He remarks that Shane and Stephanie thought that splitting up the Club would put an end to the Conspiracy, but they only made it stronger. The Club has taken over Raw. They have taken over Smackdown. And they have even taken over NXT. Bubba Ray reveals that he was the one who jumped D-Von.

On Smackdown, Balor, Ambrose, and Styles declare themselves the most powerful force in WWE. No one has the numbers to stop them. Jump Cut, and out come the Wyatt Family, complete with returning Luke Harper. Wyatt says the Club might rule the WWE, but right now, they have the numbers advantage. And right now, they're going to put them away. Wyatts and Club battle, with the Wyatts getting the upperhand. Stephanie is all too quick to book a main event between the entire Wyatt Family vs. the Smackdown Chapter of the Club. They continue the mind games, acting like they're trying to recruit Woods. The match comes, and it's a 4 on 3 at first. Wyatts maintain an upperhand. It breaks down, but Harper avoids the fray. Bray looks ready to score with Sister Abigail on Ambrose, only to eat a Boot from Harper. Harper follows up with a Discus Lariat and pulls Ambrose on top of Bray. One-Two-Three, and we now have a 12th member of the Club.

Abreviated version: The Club has 3 "chapters": Owens, Anderson, Gallows, and Bubba Ray on Raw; Balor, Styles, Harper, and Ambrose on Smackdown; Authors of Pain, Roode, and Aries on NXT;

From there, it's basically Club vs. top babyfaces and occasionally heels, with various "outsiders" having to choose between being part of the Conspiracy or toeing the line of a Company that may never give them a fair shot. Cena and Reigns formally have to side with the Authority figures that they don't trust, but are up against a bigger threat. Ellering occasionally appears on all three shows as the "President." His motivation is that the mindset of how poorly outsiders were treated dates back decades, even putting a stupid puppet with the Legion of Doom to make them look foolish.

Now, let's rip this idiocy apart.

=

"KARA-TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" Question Mark.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 11:17 AM   #2
weather vane
quesque fuck?

weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I like it.
weather vane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 11:36 AM   #3
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Pretty damn good. Although Bubba being involved will lead to people saying Aces and Eights and that will probably ruin the group.

Who is the masked woman though? Velvet? Asuka? The Bullet Babe?

I think Brooklyn is gonna be Shinsuke Vs. Balor though.
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 11:40 AM   #4
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm not meaning to be a dick, so apologies if I do come across like that, but reading that just reminds me of the nWo when it felt like anyone and everyone was joining the faction.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 12:24 PM   #5
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Maybe but the stuff being on a different shows make it a little different. You wouldn't see all guys in the same ring (almost ever) in the standard nWo circlejerk.
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 12:24 PM   #6
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Pretty good, Dont think the NXT wing would be needed but other than that I thought it was cool. Like the Bubba Ray and Luke Harper additions. Drop The Club and just call them Bulletproof and I think you got something here.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 12:41 PM   #7
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
Pretty damn good. Although Bubba being involved will lead to people saying Aces and Eights and that will probably ruin the group.

Who is the masked woman though? Velvet? Asuka? The Bullet Babe?
Becky Lynch would work I think. I don't think Bubba being involved would ruin anything. Aces and Eights had a similar feel to the NWO and BC so I think it fits right in. Especially with Bubba with Gallows on the same show, Gallows could say Bubba was the guy that opened his eyes in a company not be named that treated them just like WWE is and than they Too Sweet each other.

I don't know, I liked Aces and Eights so I wouldn't mind it. Really wouldn't mind if D-Von was included in the other show. The Club could use some black members, I've even thought Bullet Club could use a black member. I'd split the All Night Express and have Kenny King join Bullet Club while Rhett Titus joins Matt Taven in his new Kingdom.

Last edited by Simple Fan; 06-16-2016 at 01:26 PM.
Old 06-16-2016, 03:47 PM   #8
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Forgot to go into detail on the masked lady, but it should definitely be either the Bullet Babe (who they should hire) or Becky. Even letting Sara Del Ray have a brief run would work.

As for the fear of nWo, I wanted to make it a point where the entire stable sharing a ring should be a rare event, like at major PPVs. Ultimately, the faces have to go over, but it has to be under the idea that "maybe if we didn't force everything into a box, it wouldn't have gotten to this." It was ultimately how I wanted to get a top title reign for Cesaro.

Final bit, this is the Aces and Eights comparison with Bubba Ray. I just needed an excuse to get him in as a singles star, as he's the only other guy I could get that "outsider" vibe with. He could totally say, "I can be a top talent anywhere in the world, but I come back here, and I have to put on Camo and play with tables again."
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 03:49 PM   #9
weather vane
quesque fuck?

weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Bad Luck Fale and Tama Tonga don't count?
Old 06-16-2016, 04:02 PM   #10
Corkscrewed

Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
I like it, actually. I thought NWO too, but it's still compelling.

At least until Reigns beats the RAW Club 1 on 4 and Cena beats the Smackdown! Club 1 on 4 at Survivor Series.
Corkscrewed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 04:08 PM   #11
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastardikai View Post
I'd have Balor debut at MITB (which he'll probably do) and help AJ beat Cena. Then we have Balor, AJ, Luke, and Karl (who won the tag titles) show up on Raw. They declare that they are nothing like anything WWE has seen before. They actually learn from what has been presented to them. They learned that it doesn't matter how many pipebombs are dropped. They learned that it doesn't matter how many people they get to Occupy the stands and cheer them on. If they don't fit they preconceived narrative of what the McMahons want, they won't get the opportunity to grab the brass ring. As such, they're not here to earn their moment. They're here to take it. And this time, the Conspiracy is real.
Feel like this will happen. With the way they did the contract signing having signed the contract barring "The Club" from ringside I could see Finn showing up and helping AJ best Cena and after they announce that they are Bulletproof and no one can touch them.
Old 06-16-2016, 04:26 PM   #12
broverboard

broverboard has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)broverboard has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
I like it, it was only yesterday I was thinking I'd like to see 'The Club' expand across both Raw and Smackdown.

I'd not given it much thought how we'd get there but I liked the idea of Kevin Owens, Anderson and Gallows and Heath Slater representing on Raw. With AJ, Balor, Dolph Ziggler and a disgruntled team of Johnny Curtis and Tyler Breeze on Smackdown.
broverboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 09:14 PM   #13
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Think Ziggler would fit the group, not so sure about Breeze and Curtis though. Feel like they would look to much like AJ and Ziggler and they'd be like the B team.
Old 06-16-2016, 09:32 PM   #14
weather vane
quesque fuck?

Ambrose would be a perfect fit. Ziggler too. Charlotte or Becky would be awesome. Owens I'm not so sure of. Probably would be awesome though.

I really like the idea of having a few guys in NXT too. You need them everywhere. Really sell the point that they are making an impact all over.
Old 06-16-2016, 10:08 PM   #15
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

I think Owens is perfect for it. Feel like if he was still in ROH he would have joined Bullet Club with Adam Cole.
Old 06-16-2016, 11:20 PM   #16
weather vane
quesque fuck?

Yeah as I was typing it I thought I was dumb.
Old 06-17-2016, 04:09 AM   #17
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I like it, but having the same faction be a focal point on all 3 shows could get old pretty fast for the average viewer...
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 07:26 AM   #18
Shisen Kopf
Fire up Chips!

Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Cena and Reigns vs the world. Who shall win??
Shisen Kopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 02:46 PM   #19
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Pretty good, Dont think the NXT wing would be needed but other than that I thought it was cool. Like the Bubba Ray and Luke Harper additions. Drop The Club and just call them Bulletproof and I think you got something here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spilchuk View Post
Bad Luck Fale and Tama Tonga don't count?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spilchuk View Post
I really like the idea of having a few guys in NXT too. You need them everywhere. Really sell the point that they are making an impact all over.
Now that I've thought about it I don't think I would mind a NXT wing. Not real big on Bobby Roode as a member though. Think Fale would be great as the leader of the NXT wing along with the Authors of Pain. Really thought he would move up in the Bullet Club ranks after Styles, Gallows, and Anderson left but he kind of took a back seat to The Elite. I like what the Guerrillas of Destiny are doing right now in Japan and would hate to see them split up for one to come to WWE espicially with Camacho being there recently.

Could see Ciampa fitting into the NXT wing as well. The whole concept would be cool. If they win all the titles in the company and then things started going south the group's could split from one another and have a Club War.

Last edited by Simple Fan; 06-17-2016 at 07:05 PM.
Old 06-19-2016, 01:35 AM   #20
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I could see Dolph Ziggler fitting the group. He needs something and Dolph saying "nuts to being a bit player" could be good motivation for getting him in. Finn Balor joining after SummerSlam is something I support too. If you're going to put a woman in, I guess you can go with Becky Lynch due to her Finn Balor friendship. If they want a big lug in there, I guess you can go with a repackaged Braun Strowman. I'm done with him in The Wyatt Family.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 02:57 AM   #21
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't know from WWE's perspective if Ambrose would fit, especially if he's the one to grab the briefcase. I get the feeling the long-rumored Shield main event for the WWE title could very well, barring any unforeseen circumstances, of course, be happening next year at WrestleMania 33. Other than that I dig it (OOOOHHHHHH YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH).
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 10:26 AM   #22
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

I've kind of soured on the Shield triple threat main eventing a Mania. This feud between Rollins and Reigns has been pretty boring. After the AJ feud I was certain that this one would be better just because of the history the two have with each other. Ambrose did an ok job with the Ambrose Asylum segment so we didn't get 3 minutes of silence as Rollins decides wether he wants to get in the ring or not.
Old 08-31-2016, 01:46 PM   #23
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Was thinking about this today but with Rollins being a face now and the money being in a Rollins/Balor rematch once Balor is ready he needs to be a heel when he returns. Making him just another HHH guy would be dumb so they should put him with Gallows and Anderson.

Actually think The Club could be on both brands. With Wyatt not being with Rowan and Harper they could join AJ on Smackdown. Could have AJ win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and then every title match he has the opponents keep getting ambushed before the match. Turns out it is Rowan & Harper attacking everyone. Let them dominate Smackdown Live.

Whenever Balor returns Seth should be Universal Champion as a super face. It's going to be hard to make Balor heel on his return but if Gallows and Anderson and can keep heat while he's gone it make it easier. Have Rollins be attacked before the match but be able to have the match. During the match have Gallows & Anderson come down to help but it's not enough, then AJ, Rowan, and Harper come down and Balor wins the match and The Club stands with the WWE World and Universal Championships.
Old 08-31-2016, 03:25 PM   #24
XL
Feeling Oof-y

XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Balor, bitter over the fact that he wasted 2 and a half years of his career in NXT and then got injured on his WWE PPV debut, leading Bulletproof/The Club could be pretty good.

I'm imagining a Tatanka/Luger situation where, prior to Finn's return, Rollins' opponents are found injured in the back, on the night of Balor vs. Rollins, we find Balor in the back injured and all fingers point to Rollns' hiring The Club to help him keep his title. Balor staggers out to the ring, the match starts but The Club appear. Rollins' protests his innocence with the ref who is distracted by G&A, Rolins' turns around to receive a Phenomenal Forearm from AJ Styles. Balor springs to the top rope, CDG, 1-2-3, new champ.

Gallows, Anderson, Styles, and Balor celebrate the win in the ring. You can have Styles as WWE Champ here if you like to double-down on Club dominance.
XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 07:59 PM   #25
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Now is the perfect time to expand the club. They didn't get the belts at summerslam due to big e coming back, so give tnem a third to even the odds. Dunno who they could get with Balor out. Maybe Reigns gets sick of other people interfering in his title matches, and turns heel. Helps the club win the tag titles and joins the club so they have his back in his title matches.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 08:45 PM   #26
ClockShot
TPWW Fire Pro Champ

ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This is tricky. Because, how do you expand "The Club" when the original members are/were Bullet Club members?

To the "strictly WWE fan" who doesn't know much about the other promotions/indy scene, you can pass it off. But to those of us in the IWC, we would probably be like "he doesn't belong with them".

Balor Devitt hooking on with Gallows & Anderson coming back would make a lot of sense. Since, that was sorta kinda the original plan with the "Balor Club" thing thought up. Dominate Raw, Balor is champ, Gallows & Anderson tag champs. All's well in the world.

But Styles on Smackdown is a whole different story. I don't know if we're supposed to disavow all knowledge from Royal Rumble to present day? Or are there some NXT guys that can get thrown with him? Are guys like Kenny Omega, or The Young Bucks got expiring contracts and will WWE snatch them up? While Styles is now "The Face that Runs the Place" on Smackdown, does he even need a Club stable too?

Shortened version: You can put some stars with them and it is what it is. But, it wouldn't feel right.
ClockShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 08:47 PM   #27
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Could see Ciampa turning on Gargano once the cruiserweight division starts. Have him aligned with Gallows and Anderson and go after the Cruiserweight Championship. That leaves room for Balor to return in the Universal division(?) and a solid 4 man Club on Raw.
Old 08-31-2016, 08:54 PM   #28
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
This is tricky. Because, how do you expand "The Club" when the original members are/were Bullet Club members?

To the "strictly WWE fan" who doesn't know much about the other promotions/indy scene, you can pass it off. But to those of us in the IWC, we would probably be like "he doesn't belong with them".

Balor Devitt hooking on with Gallows & Anderson coming back would make a lot of sense. Since, that was sorta kinda the original plan with the "Balor Club" thing thought up. Dominate Raw, Balor is champ, Gallows & Anderson tag champs. All's well in the world.

But Styles on Smackdown is a whole different story. I don't know if we're supposed to disavow all knowledge from Royal Rumble to present day? Or are there some NXT guys that can get thrown with him? Are guys like Kenny Omega, or The Young Bucks got expiring contracts and will WWE snatch them up? While Styles is now "The Face that Runs the Place" on Smackdown, does he even need a Club stable too?

Shortened version: You can put some stars with them and it is what it is. But, it wouldn't feel right.
I agree you don't just want to throw Jack Swagger, Bo Dallas, or anyone else in the Club. WWE seems to be real high on Kenny Omega and Adam Cole and both have expiring contracts in 2017. If any one is added the would have to fit the group, guys like I've mentioned Rowan, Harper, and Ciampa seem like good fits to me but you wouldn't want to go overboard with it.
Old 09-01-2016, 02:03 AM   #29
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Kevin Owens, being the sort of heel that he is, would naturally align himself with Gallows & Anderson with his back against a corner. Given that the natural course of action is Balor returning to reclaim his belt, having them aligned with Owens adds an extra dimension to that.

So we've got Owens, Anderson & Gallows. This means that they are officially sponsored by Triple H, but whether or not you want him to be considered a member is up in the air. Would Chris Jericho agree to join? Is his character suited to the group? Does he really want to just blend in? Is he afraid of refusing? A Survivor Series team of Triple H, Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson works out pretty fine for one of the main events.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 02:14 AM   #30
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Owens sense of humor would fit well with the club as well.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 02:14 AM   #31
Volare
Da Gif/Pic Pimp

Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I could see Anderson/Gallows getting help from Triple H in winning the tag titles. Use the excuse of "I hate the way you (Foley and Steph or just one or the other) are running things so I'm personally changing them" or something to that extent.

Gives New Day a new chase, heat on Gallows/Anderson for aligning with Trips.
Volare is offline   Reply With Quote