TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Old 10-16-2007, 04:04 PM   #1
DegenerationY
WARRIORS

DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)
Dax Riggs

Okay, I never do this much, but there is a musician you guys, no matter what kind of music you listen to, need to hear.

His name is Dax Riggs.

Basically, he's got one of the best voices I've ever heard. He just came out with a new album entitled We Sing of Only Blood or Love. You may have heard him in previous bands Acid Bath (psychadelic heavy metal), Agents of Oblivion (melodic heavy rock) or Deadboy and the Elephantmen (garage rock)

His new solo stuff is a mixture of pretty much everything he's done, with a little acoustic element in a couple songs. If you want to get the real scoop, I strongly recommend YouTubing him and finding some of his solo acoustic live stuff.

Plus, he does a lot of covers live - My favorite being "Aeroplane Over the Sea" originally by Neutral Milk Hotel, and "Skulls" initially by Misfits

As far as songs you should be looking for, either on YouTube or album-wise, check out

Dog Headed Whore (Solo)
Stop I'm Already Dead (Deadboy)
Ouroboros (Solo)
Dressed in Smoke (Deadboy)
Evil Friend (Deadboy)
Demon Tied to a Chair in My Brain (Solo)
Phantom Green (Agents of Oblivion)
Didn't Know Yet What I'd Know When I Was Bleeding (Solo)

There's so much more, like his covers of Leonard Cohen and Beatles, etc.

Just check him out. You won't regret it.

[center]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeleosis
DGY thinks cow tipping is slipping them some extra hay because they lick the cock well.
DegenerationY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 04:33 PM   #2
DegenerationY
WARRIORS

DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)
DegenerationY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 12:33 AM   #3
UmbrellaCorporation
All That Jazz

UmbrellaCorporation has a good deal of rep (10,000+)UmbrellaCorporation has a good deal of rep (10,000+)UmbrellaCorporation has a good deal of rep (10,000+)UmbrellaCorporation has a good deal of rep (10,000+)UmbrellaCorporation has a good deal of rep (10,000+)UmbrellaCorporation has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Dax Riggs is pure awesome.
UmbrellaCorporation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 01:33 AM   #4
blake639raw
The Iconoclast

blake639raw is pretty cool (5,000+)blake639raw is pretty cool (5,000+)blake639raw is pretty cool (5,000+)blake639raw is pretty cool (5,000+)
Acid Bath kick ass. I'll definately check this out. Thanks for the head up.
blake639raw is offline   Reply With Quote