TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Old 08-24-2011, 06:25 PM   #81
Fox
"Ask him!"

Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Jimmy View Post
If that is a spoiler you have watched NONE of this show.
First, I was joking. Second, I've followed the show avidly since day one.

I don't quite agree with people's opinion of Skylar. I think her running off to fuck her boss after finding out the truth was a bit drastic, but it was a very human choice for the writers to make. It didn't make sense in any way except that she was looking for an escape, and this good-looking, charming, nice, rich man who was nothing but nice to her was the perfect escape from the insanity her life had become.

She's also been very logical this entire season (except for the coin, but we'll get to that). Walt buying his son the Corvette was fucking STUPID. Possibly the stupidest thing this extremely intelligent man has done up to this point; a total disregard for the story he and Skylar came up with, a total disregard for the possibility of being audited by the IRS, and basically just a totally ridiculous thing to do. Skylar's reaction was RIGHT. Her decision to leave the house for a day or two was right as well - she just found out that her husband is a murderer. We've known it since Season 1 - she's just finding out in Season 4. We're used to the fact that Walt has done terrible things, has killed people, seen people die without doing a thing to help, and has ordered men to die by others. We've come to accept that it's part of his journey, but Skylar is just discovering it, and it terrified her. It was the logical reaction to leave.

The coin flip is interesting. "Fate" provided her the chance to leave for Colorado, but she moved the coin back to New Mexico because somewhere inside of her, she loves this too. Skylar is slowly breaking bad. She's apparently accepted that Walt is a killer, and is seemingly willing to stick around and keep this thing going.

The situation with Jesse and Mike is also very interesting. I believe that Walt is right - Gus is trying to turn them against each other, and maybe, just maybe, is planning to get rid of the much smarter, scheming, devious Walter in favor of Jesse. Perhaps he believes Jesse can be more easily bent to his will, that Jesse can teach someone else the formula and then Gus can be done with them both forever.

My prediction (which has almost always been wrong in regards to this show) is that Mike comes to actually really like Jesse, and when the time comes for him to "get rid of Jesse" at Gus' request, he makes the choice to save Jesse and kill Gus instead. This would leave Walt, Jesse and Mike running the business, and then in Season 5 they go up against the Mexican Cartel and a newly-walking Hank.

I love this fucking show.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 06:44 PM   #82
Next Big Thing

Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I can definitely see Skyler beginning to embrace it more as time goes. She's shown her ability to be a "boss" type in her dealings with the lawyer and car wash owner, not to mention the story itself was her idea.
Next Big Thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 04:12 PM   #83
Fox
"Ask him!"

Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
New episode premieres tonight. Any predictions?

Something tells me that tonight's episode is going to be the "1 Minute" of season 4 - it's been relatively lax for the past few episodes and nothing too "shocking" has really happened since Gus slit that guy's throat in Ep1. I'm not sure what it's going to be, but I have a feeling something BIG is going down tonight and it will be a "Holy Shit!" episode.
Old 08-28-2011, 05:53 PM   #84
Next Big Thing

Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Gus did tell Mike to set up a meeting with the Mexicans at the end of the last episode. Could be interesting.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:51 AM   #85
St. Jimmy
Last of a Dying Forum

St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
St. Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 10:00 AM   #86
Next Big Thing

Oh shit.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:33 PM   #87
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
What were the Mexicans asking for in the meeting? Walt? Hank?
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 02:01 PM   #88
Next Big Thing

SPOILER: show
I wonder if Gus let Hank get his finger prints on purpose. I have a hard time believing that someone as meticulous as Gus would have his finger prints in Gale's apartment and then personally serve Hank his refill.

With that, Gus and Mike gassing Jesse up about being special and Mike teaching Jesse how to shoot, it seems like he's playing one long con that will somehow end up with Jesse squaring off with Hank and Walt somehow being implicated.
Old 08-29-2011, 04:56 PM   #89
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Have a feeling that Gus is gonna go on a rampage soon.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:45 PM   #90
Sonofanarchy

Sonofanarchy does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
First, I was joking. Second, I've followed the show avidly since day one.

I don't quite agree with people's opinion of Skylar. I think her running off to fuck her boss after finding out the truth was a bit drastic, but it was a very human choice for the writers to make. It didn't make sense in any way except that she was looking for an escape, and this good-looking, charming, nice, rich man who was nothing but nice to her was the perfect escape from the insanity her life had become.

She's also been very logical this entire season (except for the coin, but we'll get to that). Walt buying his son the Corvette was fucking STUPID. Possibly the stupidest thing this extremely intelligent man has done up to this point; a total disregard for the story he and Skylar came up with, a total disregard for the possibility of being audited by the IRS, and basically just a totally ridiculous thing to do. Skylar's reaction was RIGHT. Her decision to leave the house for a day or two was right as well - she just found out that her husband is a murderer. We've known it since Season 1 - she's just finding out in Season 4. We're used to the fact that Walt has done terrible things, has killed people, seen people die without doing a thing to help, and has ordered men to die by others. We've come to accept that it's part of his journey, but Skylar is just discovering it, and it terrified her. It was the logical reaction to leave.

The coin flip is interesting. "Fate" provided her the chance to leave for Colorado, but she moved the coin back to New Mexico because somewhere inside of her, she loves this too. Skylar is slowly breaking bad. She's apparently accepted that Walt is a killer, and is seemingly willing to stick around and keep this thing going.

The situation with Jesse and Mike is also very interesting. I believe that Walt is right - Gus is trying to turn them against each other, and maybe, just maybe, is planning to get rid of the much smarter, scheming, devious Walter in favor of Jesse. Perhaps he believes Jesse can be more easily bent to his will, that Jesse can teach someone else the formula and then Gus can be done with them both forever.

My prediction (which has almost always been wrong in regards to this show) is that Mike comes to actually really like Jesse, and when the time comes for him to "get rid of Jesse" at Gus' request, he makes the choice to save Jesse and kill Gus instead. This would leave Walt, Jesse and Mike running the business, and then in Season 5 they go up against the Mexican Cartel and a newly-walking Hank.

I love this fucking show.

The things is how is Ted any better then Walt, prob worse... wasn't he also cheating on his wife and a white collor criminal cooking the books.

It seems walt is doing it for his family because he was thinking death was around the corner yet Ted is doing it out of pure greed(from what I've come to gather, he isnt hurting financialy and isnt dying nor does he give a fuck about his wife).
Sonofanarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:55 PM   #91
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Ted was divorced, and said he was doing it to keep the company afloat, and not have to lay off a whole lot of people.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:21 AM   #92
Next Big Thing

Kind of funny if you think about it. He was cooking books to keep his business afloat and Walt was cooking meth to keep his family afloat. I think Walt was still fighting the cancer or in the early stages of recovery and relatively small time at that point.

Hank might be the only character on this show with clean hands.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:19 PM   #93
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

He did beat the shit out of Jesse and have his badge taken away.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:24 AM   #94
Fox
"Ask him!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
He did beat the shit out of Jesse and have his badge taken away.
He also bails out his wife repeatedly from being arrested for stealing - in a way, using his "pull" to allow her to break the law.

Hank also showed a total lack of discipline when he was searching for Jesse's RV, illegally spying on innocent civilians in a trailer park.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:33 PM   #95
RoXer
History's Greatest, Mr. E

RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Big Thing View Post
I wonder if Gus let Hank get his finger prints on purpose. I have a hard time believing that someone as meticulous as Gus would have his finger prints in Gale's apartment and then personally serve Hank his refill.

With that, Gus and Mike gassing Jesse up about being special and Mike teaching Jesse how to shoot, it seems like he's playing one long con that will somehow end up with Jesse squaring off with Hank and Walt somehow being implicated.
I think you think too much of him.
RoXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:36 PM   #96
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Yeah I really don't think he did it on purpose.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:36 PM   #97
Requiem

Like, there is really NO reason at all he would want to purposely incriminate himself and get the DEA interested in him. It would serve absolutely no purpose.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:36 PM   #98
thedamndest
A Property of Matter

thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Gus is not The Riddler.
thedamndest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:58 PM   #99
Sonofanarchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Ted was divorced, and said he was doing it to keep the company afloat, and not have to lay off a whole lot of people.
I stand corrected...

still, is one better then the other? I think that one could go for debate.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:01 PM   #100
Sonofanarchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedamndest View Post
Gus is not The Riddler.

no he's more bad ass...

Unrelated: my dad used to be drinkning buddies with one of the two guys who played ridler in the batman movie/old school show. The first one (movie guy and i guess the first few seasons of the show)
Old 09-05-2011, 02:50 PM   #101
Buzzkill
Jamiroquai Bodega

Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Pretty sweet episode..

I'm glad they're finally fleshing out Gus's character a bit...and that scene by the pool was incredibly well shot.
Buzzkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:23 PM   #102
Next Big Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonofanarchy View Post
no he's more bad ass...
Definitely. Loved when Walt went to the counter with the tracker and Gus kept telling him to just do it.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:39 PM   #103
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

I think Gus is reaching his BREAKING POINT.

Gonna rampage pretty soon. Prolly gonna end up dead.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:37 AM   #104
Fox
"Ask him!"

I'm finally caught up on my BB. Things are definitely getting very, very interesting. We have yet to see the unbelievable, holy shit-shocking episode yet that brings everyone to a stand still. In season 1 it was when Walt blew up Tuco's offices with the shard of exploding crystal. Season 2 was pretty full of holy shit moments, but it was probably the episode where Jesse was in the meth house with Skank and the little kid, or possibly when Jane died. And Season 3 was obviously all about "1 Minute" and then "Half-Measures."

I feel like this season they are building to what's going to be a mind-blowing last 3-4 episodes. I'm interested to see where Gus goes with this whole thing with Hank trying to get to him. Like Mike said, if they kill Hank then it will immediately raise questions, but if another Pollos Hermanos truck gets attacked by the Cartel and this time it goes public, then they'll be in a world of shit that way as well. I think that Gus might get too wrapped up in dealing with all of this shit and that Jesse might use his distraction as an opportunity to make his move and get rid of Gus for good - worried about the DEA, worried about the Mexican cartel, worried about Walt - then little Jesse Pinkman comes along and does the job himself.

But then what?
Old 09-11-2011, 05:26 PM   #105
Sonofanarchy

new one tonight. looking foward to it...
Old 09-11-2011, 07:09 PM   #106
G
Selectively Social

G has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)G has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)G has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)G has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)G has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)G has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)G has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)G has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)G has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)G has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)G has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
can't believe the new season will be over soon. didn't seem like that long ago it started.
G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #107
RoXer
History's Greatest, Mr. E

RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
That long ago started it did
RoXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:35 PM   #108
Sonofanarchy

I don't know how to do that spolier thing so wont post for now...
Old 09-13-2011, 04:47 PM   #109
thedamndest
A Property of Matter

thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
You can post spoilers in this thread. But it's < spoilers >< /spoilers > without the spaces.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:48 PM   #110
thedamndest
A Property of Matter

No it isn't. I don't know how the fuck you do it anymore.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:11 PM   #111
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

[ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] without the spaces.

Anyways, screw those tags.

Good episode. Been waiting for that final scene since the beginning of the show.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:33 PM   #112
El Fangel
ELF ANGEL

El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I am loving this so far, just watched Episode 4.
El Fangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 05:11 AM   #113
St. Jimmy
Last of a Dying Forum

St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
BRING IT MOTHERFUCKER.
St. Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:27 AM   #114
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

S'a nice coat...
Old 09-14-2011, 03:13 PM   #115
CSL
Over Like Rover

CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
why are we hiding spoilers and so forth? If it takes me a day or two to watch the latest episode, I simply avoid the thread. If you don't do that yet are going to complain about spoilers, you are a spastic.
CSL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:35 PM   #116
Next Big Thing

Loved that last scene. I too have been wanting that to go down for awhile.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:36 PM   #117
El Fangel
ELF ANGEL

El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)

even the fucking HAIR is parted in the same way.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:45 PM   #118
CSL
Over Like Rover

CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
lol just noticed the Fallen Angel post like 2 above my last post, that was not aimed at you. Although the sentiment remains.
CSL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:47 PM   #119
El Fangel
ELF ANGEL

At Requiems suggestion, I downloaded the first two seasons. Watching with my wife, so it's a bit slower paced due to working opposite shifts until my schedule rotates again.

I appreciate the spoiler tags though.
Old 09-15-2011, 05:43 AM   #120
Fox
"Ask him!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Jimmy View Post
BRING IT MOTHERFUCKER.
Gus got over with me in this most recent episode. It's really interesting how they're showing that this evil son of a bitch, who has tried to kill the two main characters and has proven that he is absolutely ruthless, is now being painted as something of a "hero" in the past 2 episodes. First with the flashback, where I actually felt bad for the guy watching his friend's head get blown off, and then with the Terminator walking into bullets shit that made him look like even more of a bad ass.