TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 07-18-2012, 06:25 PM   #1
irishmaster
I love my brick

irishmaster has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)irishmaster has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
How are they going to fit it all in!!

Raw 1,000th episode.

How it is all going to pan out and how are they going to fit it in to a three hour show?

Am sure we will have nostalgic segments in between the main attractions such as the Greatest moments on Raw that they have been doing recently but this is how I personally see the whole show unfolding.

Opinions and comments would be much appreciated.

As we already know, DX is opening the show so of course you’re going to have HBK and HHH out. And after the crowd has died down, HHH has the mic in his hand and is about to give us the usual ‘For the thousands….’ Speech until he says ‘Wait Shawn, I think we are forgetting some people.''

"Oh, you didn’t know? Your ass better caalll somebodddyyyyyyyyyyy!

We have the PROPER DX reunion, few minutes of a promo with some stuff involving Hornswoggle, Spirit Squad (try and include Ziggler in that) or even Tyson.

And then Brock Lesnar music hits. A usual stand off with Heyman smirking beside Lesnar ensues from the ramp. HBK and HHH start having a few jokes at Lesnar expense. He gets pissed and rushes the ring and destroys DX, including HBK so that it is a stand off between Lesnar, Heyman and HHH. HHH cannot believe Lesnar has destroyed DX and being the Cerebral Assassin, grabs a mic and tries to calm things down. He asks about the SummerSlam match and Lesnars decision. But Heyman gains the upper hand in the conversation and tells HHH that ‘While you have been planning your little DX reunion, we have been talking to our attorneys and the WWE board of directors and we have decided that we will take you up on your challenge of a match at Summerslam and drop the two impending lawsuits but under one condition - that I, Paul Heyman be named the permanent general manager of both Raw and Smackdown.'

‘You - as CEO of the company have the power to appoint me as General Manager and get your match at SummerSlam. Or you can decline our condition; you won’t get your match at SummerSlam and you will be facing the two lawsuits we have over you and your company.

Heyman struts up the ramp with his usual swagger and Lesnar and HHH have a stare down.

Next up we should have a wrestling match, well more of a squash. The One Man Band Heath Slater should get his spot on the show, he has been immense the last few weeks and I think realizes that this is the biggest show in a long time, possibly ever and has really stepped up to play his role.

So, there he is challenging the next legend and begins with the taunt ‘Who’s Next, Who’s Next for the One Man Band?

The screen and titantron cuts to the back and we see a pair of boots and it slowly zooms out to reveal Goldberg, his music starts, but Slater doesn’t believe it. No chance he says, but emerging from the sparks is Goldberg and he destroys Slater and picks up a mic.

‘Well Slater, it turns out, You’re Next!'

Goldberg is taking in the crowd reaction to his return and we then get the Ryback music. I think it should be Ryback challenging him, simply because he has obviously the most potential. Now if WWE can sign Goldberg to a lengthy contract then set up a SummerSlam match and but if not, have Ryback destroy him there and then. Hopefully it will stop all these stupid Goldberg chants and Ryback can be allowed to go on and mature into whatever this run is going to make him.

The Wedding of AJ and Daniel Bryan.

I really do not care. I have never cared for wrestling weddings, especially in a show that is so tight for time to begin with. I honestly think they belong in Room 101 with Contract signings as well. But it seems likely that it could be The Miz who breaks it up. I would say The Miz is a ‘crazy chick’ kinda guy.

Main event -
WWE Championship

John Cena cashes in MITB on the 1,000 episode of Monday Night Raw.

I think Cena will lose the match and become the first person to lose a MITB contract match. Hopefully it will be given the time to be a PPV quality match. We all know that Punk and Cena have already and could have another 5 star match in them. No better place than on Raw 1,000. But like I said, Cena should lose. Over the past few weeks and months, really since he lost his ‘Have to win match’ to The Rock at Wrestlemania, I believe it is a slow burning heel turn from Cena.

Let’s look at his record,

Lost to Rock at Mania,
Won against Lesnar at Extreme Rules but took the worst beating of his career,
Lost to John Laurinaitis at Over the Limit,
Won at No Way Out against BigShow.
Won MITB but will lose and lose well against CM Punk and become first ever loser to cash in a MITB contract.
Cena is then crestfallen, completely dejected, out of site from the camera on the mat, CM Punk does his celebrating and ‘Best in the World’ chants and begins to leave the ring. Until,

‘If you smellllll…

Crowd explodes, the usual Rock pop and he comes to the ring and does his thing. I am not even going to try and guess what the Rock/Punk promo could be like, the two of them are absolute geniuses with the mic and they should be allowed at least a few minutes to really rip into each other.

Have CM Punk leave the ring and The Rock will continue to entertain until a heavily beat up and battered Cena rolls back in. He stands up to The Rock and says ‘Go on Dwayne, take your best shot, everybody else has.’ And he promptly does. The Rock rips into him, pointing out his less than stellar record from Wrestlemania and onwards. ‘Why are you still here John?’ and ‘How many more BIG matches are you going to lose?’ will be the main topics of this segment. Cena then loses it and charges The Rock but he does his usual, Rock Bottom and Peoples Elbow and the last, lasting image of Raw 1000 is Cena laid out flat on his back.

Over the next couple of weeks Cena has no other option but to leave the WWE. He challenges CM Punk to a rematch and puts his career on the line and then loses another big match, thus leaving the WWE for couple months. This not only gives the man time to rest and recuperate for a few months because if the rumors of his schedule are true then he deserves it. He can come back as the suit wearing heel, who’s only mission is to win back the title from CM Punk (who will still be on this current reign) in time to defend it at Wrestlemania against The Rock, who will be Number One contender after winning the Royal Rumble. This will free up CM Punk for an Austin match or a Lesnar match at Mania as well.

World Heavyweight Champion Fellla
irishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
Team Sheep
Tîm Defaid

Team Sheep has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Team Sheep has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Team Sheep has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Team Sheep has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Team Sheep has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Team Sheep has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Team Sheep has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
I think they're going to have to merge a few of the segments like you've done there otherwise it looks like it will be a show with only a couple of matches. With all the commercials I'm worried it's just going to be incredibly rushed (nothing new there). Wish it was 4 hours.
Team Sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:48 PM   #3
Swish
Escape the Fate.

Swish is an awful personSwish is an awful personSwish is an awful person
OP HAS TO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS.
Swish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:33 PM   #4
Shisen Kopf
Fire up Chips!

Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Not once did you mention the Bushwhackers. How are the going to fit the Bushwhackers into this is the real travesty.
Shisen Kopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:38 PM   #5
Shisen Kopf
Fire up Chips!

Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Vic Venom was the best writer for WWF Magazine of all time.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:59 PM   #6
Keith

Keith is good (20,000+)Keith is good (20,000+)Keith is good (20,000+)Keith is good (20,000+)Keith is good (20,000+)Keith is good (20,000+)Keith is good (20,000+)Keith is good (20,000+)
After next week, in the upcoming shows, I think WWE's problem is going to be how to fill 3 hours of programming, not how to fit it all in.
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:19 PM   #7
Gass

Gass does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
After next week, in the upcoming shows, I think WWE's problem is going to be how to fill 3 hours of programming, not how to fit it all in.
Easy.

1:30 of content
0:30 of commercials
1:00 of tout, twitter and other pointless fan-created garbage

"DERP I LIKE CENA HE SHOULD WIN HIS MATCH!"
Gass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:48 PM   #8
Shisen Kopf
Fire up Chips!

I wonder if they are gonna do shit with holograms like that tupac crap. I'd love to see Pwen Hart vs Randy Savage this Monday.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:51 PM   #9
Droford

Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
wwe 13 fir that
Droford is offline   Reply With Quote