TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > mma forum

Old 10-10-2015, 05:49 AM   #1
Clerk
#MakeTPWWGreatAgain!

Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Clerk's MMA Fight interview

Clerk vs OMacDanieL #1 contender ship match

~Last August, Just 8 day's before Frank Downey was going to fight Clerk for the second time, Downey pulled out with a knee injury.

Omac: "I got a call from the owner and he said: Hey what are you doing next Saturday?
Omac: "I said I'm coming out to watch Frank Downey fight Clerk. He said do you fight? I said who? He said Clerk. I said I'll fight Clerk right now. No need to wait 8 days I'll fight him right now.

Clerk: "They gave Omac the opportunity to step in there on his close friends behalf and I just didn't think it was a great idea. Ya know Omac's a smart guy I'm sure he was doing some type of training on his off time.

Omac: "They didn't take it. He thought I was preparing for him. He thought me and Frank Downey were in cahoots.

Clerk: "Omac has started talking a lot of trash about me, harassing me, coming at me with a lot of insults randomly. Right after that we found out Frank Downey was injured 3 weeks before it was reported. Right after that 3 week mark Omac came outta nowhere. It was a lot of coincidence I'd say.

Clerk: "Instead of fighting Omac, I ended up fighting Jason Aches. That first round I took him down and found myself in an arm bar pretty fast and boy did that suck. It was the most painful feeling I ever felt inside the octagon. Losing is one thing sometimes you can't control winning or losing but quitting is something I always can control. I found my rhythm and I just persevered. I basically won that fight with 2 legs and 1 arm. I found myself in side mount, rained a couple elbows on him locked in an Americana and finished the fight.

~Meanwhile OMacDanieL was still campaigning for a fight with Clerk.

Clerk: I had a conversation with the owner of the fighting company and he said: Hey man you know sometimes fight just don't make sense it's that fight honor code not whether he deserves it or not but this is a sport where the fans come first and the fans really want this fight.

Omac: The owner is very clear on how fights happen he puts on the fights people want to see. I have the mandate of the masses the masses called and demanded this fight. I told the owner I don't know if I could beat him but I guarantee there will be a fight.

Clerk: "I had to put my personal reasoning aside and think about the company and the fans and had a job to do and had to step up to the plate and agreed to fight Omac.

Clerk: "I thought he was a complete jerk, I thought he was inconsiderate to other people's feelings, I thought he was a bully. Says anything about anyone with no remorse a terrible person.

Omac: "I will slap his manager as quick as I will slap his girlfriend on the ass if she doesn't make me a steak medium rare just the way I like it.

Omac: "Coaching kids is the best experience I've ever had in this industry. A chance to be around and coach enthusiastic, dedicated, goal oriented young men.

Clerk: "My feelings on Omac haven't changed too much I still think he can be a pretty crappy human at times. Just being around him being a guy who pays attention closely. I realized Omac doesn't believe. No matter how hard he tries to convince himself that he's gonna win this fight or that he's the champion without the belt he just doesn't believe.

Omac: "They say he's good but I know that can't be true I saw him get arm barred by Jason Aches and he's 52.

Omac: "He's never been in there with a gangster before, he's been in there with a bunch of little boys who were scared of him it's a totally different deal. He's never had an experience like this one there's a reason he said no the first time.

Clerk: "I don't take Omac's words seriously at all he's a loser. That's what he is.

Omac: "When the guy in the shark suit clears the ring and the guy with the dreadlocks says fight I'm gonna walk across that ring and put him on his ass like I did everybody else. Clerk do whatever it takes to stay away because you don't wanna fight me.

Clerk: "Omac is the definition of a mental midget he's not a champion he's not made out of championship stuff.

~This will be Omac's first time fighting at Lightweight in almost 8 years.

Omac: "145 and 155 are essentially the same thing we're talk 10 lbs. In real life you don't have the opportunity to ask the guy what he weighs anyway. Where at war right now you think one of our soldiers asks hey what do you weigh? Well ehh that's too much let me find someone else. No it doesn't work that way. Anyone, anywhere, anytime I don't ask what he weighs.

Omac: "I could take Clerk down anytime I wanted to. I'm a 2-time national wrestling champion and have a silver medal that says I can take Clerk down. I'm the best MMA wrestler in the world and that can only be disputed by GSP.

Clerk: "I've been able to get a lot of the wrestlers to play my game. I've been able to kind of mesmerize them and have them watching me rather then coming at me with their wrestling abilities.

Clerk: "I think Omac's definitely strong enough to take me down but it's not a matter of strength it's a matter of timing, wisdom, courage.

Omac: "Guys can talk about how you move your feet and dance here and when he throws this- it's crap. This is not chess or checkers this is a fist fight put your chin down walk forward and kick his ass that's it it's that simple.

Omac: "I destroyed Derek, I'll run through Clerk.

Clerk: "I will defeat Omac in devastating fashion.

Hey guys one last thing this is the interview for my next fight on October 30th against Omac. Wish me luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slik View Post
Clerk should be allowed in casual in my opinion

top 20 poster in my book
Old 12-03-2015, 12:45 PM   #2
Clerk
#MakeTPWWGreatAgain!

Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Still undefeated guys thanks for everyone who believed in me now it's time for that title shot #AndNew