TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o t h e r > computer help forum

Old 02-28-2004, 11:01 PM   #1
Frozenshade55

Frozenshade55 does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Not sure if this is where i'm supposed to ask this....

How do I get a picture into my profile thing, and into my signature. Is there any way around having to have it on a webpage, cuz all my pictures are either sent to my e-mail or on the computer itself... can anybody help me?

I've always been a nobody, trying to be a somebody but I'll never be anybody.

~Reality is for those who lack an imagination~
Old 02-29-2004, 08:16 AM   #2
Mike the Metal Ed
VALENTÍA

Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Save it as an attachment in a testing forum thread, and link off of that.
Old 02-29-2004, 02:50 PM   #3
da_king

da_king should probably be bannedda_king should probably be bannedda_king should probably be bannedda_king should probably be bannedda_king should probably be bannedda_king should probably be bannedda_king should probably be bannedda_king should probably be banned

you can upload any pic on your computer for your sig or avatar, just mess around with the options