TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2013, 08:10 AM   #1
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
A random question about rookie year title reigns

I was thinking about how long Dean Ambrose has been the United States Champion today. He's spent 158+ days as the US Champion. This got me thinking about Superstars that have won championships in their rookie year on the main roster and gone on to be the longest reigning serving champion within that reign.

Dean Ambrose has done it now, having won the US Title way back at Extreme Rules. But Antonio Cesaro also became the longest reigning and defending champion this year when CM Punk lost the WWE Title to The Rock, and that was within his rookie year.

There are probably quite a few guys I am not aware of, of course. It actually seems like a pretty solid accomplishment, if you think about it. Often the commentators do point out when a guy has a long reign or when they have held their title the longest, but to achieve that in your rookie year can't be too common.

Is anyone aware of any more?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote