TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

View Poll Results: Which fabric looks the best
First One 5 25.00%
Second One 4 20.00%
Third One 10 50.00%
Meh/ Don't care either way 1 5.00%
Voters: 20. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2016, 02:45 PM   #1
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Need help again guys... (gear)

So I've changed the look... yet again. This time I'm going for the "Old Tyme Strongman" look, which works with me curling and pressing my opponents when I am a face. I want to get another one made, and I got a lot of compliments on this color scheme from both other wrestlers and fans. Since I value you gal's judgement above all else I found a few more fabrics that are eye catching. Which of these fabrics do you guys think looks the best?

FEELS LIKE I'M WEARING NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote