TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2012, 05:44 PM   #1
ClockShot
TPWW Fire Pro Champ

ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
2012-13 Fall TV Thread

Okay TPWW. It's almost that time of year again. Fall TV returns.

As usual we ask the each other the questions:

What new shows you going to try out?

Which returning shows are excited to see?

Which shows are you giving up on?

Early predictions for who's getting the ax 2-3 episodes in, etc.

And of course, feel free to post your reviews of the new stuff you watch so that we can jump on your bandwagon or you jump off it.

For me (no spoilers, you should well aware of any cliffhangers or plots by now :foc:

Sons of Anarchy: Jax is running the club while Clay is on the bench licking is wounds. But where's Opie?

NCIS: The Tony/Ziva hook-up better happen this season. Hope Ducky don't die.

Vegas: Gonna give this a try. Dennis Quaid making the jump to the small screen is pretty big. But gangsters + Las Vegas = win.

Criminal Minds: Jeanne Tripplehorn steps in for Paget Brewster. She's got big shoes to fill so I hope she can deliver.

Castle: Castle and Beckett finally got together. Maybe NCIS should take a couple notes.

The Mob Doctor: With House gone, FOX got nothing going for me. But I might try this. They're saying it's pretty edgy.

Early cancellation prediction: Last Resort. ABC is gonna try again to capitalize on the phenomenon that was Lost. NBC tried with The Event and that didn't work out. I don't think lightning is gonna strike twice for the gang at the alphabet network.

Alright. I know we got some Fringe fanatics here who can't wait for the final season to get their answers. And you superhero suckers who are gonna give Arrow a try. I wanna hear from you.
ClockShot is offline   Reply With Quote