TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 05-13-2014, 02:35 PM   #281
Poit
The Champ is Here!

Poit makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Poit makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Poit makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Poit makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Poit makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Poit makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Poit makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Poit makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Poit makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Poit makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Poit makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Poit makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Poit makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by owenbrown View Post
DAMN IT WHEN IS BO DALLAS (RE)DEBUTING IN THE WWE?!
I heard something about him being on this week's Smackdown. Dunno if it's true though.
Poit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 05:53 PM   #282
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Got around to watching Raw tonight. I didn't watch it last night as I was ill.

Just a few things:

I'm surprised that Adam Rose still hasn't had a match. I don't want to be "that guy" but it's getting to the point now that the Adam Rose gimmick is just really irritating to me now. His accent, his mannerisms, but most of all is his "party". That's not really a party. It's more like a bunch of freaks dancing. Much like what JBL said when he referenced Kurrgan and The Oddities, which I thought was pretty cool by the way.

I just get the feeling that with the party, the writers are trying a bit too hard to be "zany" and "random" with it, by having a guy in a bunny costume, a guy dressed as what I can only assume is a 1930's swimmer, a man in a fat suit, a man in a burger jacket, a man in his underwear wearing only that and a samurai's armour plate thing? I dunno, but it just seems like the writers are trying a bit too hard.

Also, where's my prize money?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droford View Post
I want to know who Zeb Coulter had covered up on his Deportation List Sign
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
I think it was Adam Rose.

I think maybe the sign was made with all the names written on it, probably to save time or so the handwriting wasn't different or whatever, and then Adam Rose's name was covered up.

Next week, I'm expecting Zeb and Swagger to come out with that sign, but with Adam Rose's name being visible and Zeb saying that he added Rose's name after what happened last week.
On to RybAxel, I'm loving those guy every time I see them now. I love the way they act like some kind of high school bullys/jocks who think they're great but act pretty stupid with each other. It sucks that they lost to Sheamus, but Sheamus has got to get pushed some way, I guess.

As you've probably guessed, I didn't watch Paige/Fox, I skipped it, but I did catch the end of it when Alicia stole JBL's hat. The only reason I'm mentioning that is so I can say that I like Alicia and hopefully this is going somewhere seeing as she did have a mic and all, and also, Alicia's pretty hot.

Speaking of hot. Lana. I'm liking Kozlov Rusev more and more these days. I think that's mostly down to Lana though and her mic time, along with her proclaiming Russia to be fantastic and all that jazz. I had a feeling she'd come out when Hacksaw was in the ring and I'm looking forward to see what she has to say next week when Raw is in the UK. She mentioned England last night but that was about it really. She didn't really focus on it, obviously. I get the feeling that Rusev will suffer his first loss next week to Langston, which will then lead to a PPV match.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:17 PM   #283
Jura
▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Coolidge Kingsmith
Jura is offline   Reply With Quote