TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2012, 05:06 PM   #1
VSG
Hazardous to Your Health

VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
WWE:NXT Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
WWE NXT GRADUATING TO ITS OWN TAPINGS, MOVING TO FLORIDA
By Mike Johnson on 2012-05-11 12:46:57

WWE NXT will be graduating to its own tapings, combined with WWE developmental Florida Championship Wrestling starting on Thursday 5/17 at 7 PM.
The tapings will be held at Full Sail University in Winter Park, FL (near Orlando) at the Full Sail Live gym. Tickets for the tapings will be free to FSU staff and students with ID as long as they reserve the tickets in advance. No word yet as to how the general public can attend.

I am told one of the reasons the tapings, which will be branded as "WWE Superstar Showdown", are being moved are to make it easier to integrate WWE developmental talent into the mix for NXT. The hope is that the University feel will give the show a chance for better crowd reactions as well as help upgrade FCW TV to a "grander" look than the FCW Arena in Tampa can provide. The plan is to upgrade NXT and give it more attention as opposed to it being a secondary show on the Smackdown tapings.

HHH is behind the moves and will be very involved with the tapings. He was said to be a big fan of the facility when he and other company executives, including Kevin Dunn and Stephanie McMahon scouted last year.

This past December, WWE filmed several potential pilots at the facility and signed an exclusivity deal with the University to prevent any other wrestling-related events from being held there. Full Sail is an entertainment media university with state of the art production facilities.

Triple H is advertised for the initial taping, which will also feature Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio and R-Truth & Kofi Kingston vs. Epico & Primo.

Currently scheduled tapings:

May 17, 2012
June 14, 2012
July 5, 2012
July 19, 2012
August 9, 2012
August 23, 2012
September 6, 2012
September 20, 2012
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/683...orida.html?p=1

This is huge for NXT! A university and its hopefully enthusiastic crowd may be just what it needed to establish itself as a 3rd brand. Triple H's support is not something to laugh at either. What are your thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
i wish I had a banging hot wife that wore a hoodie that said YES on the back so I could have doggy style intercourse with her in closed captioning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purgatory View Post
She's got the lips for one of those Round-Robin 30 cock Blowjob vids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazz Dan View Post
Your deleted signatures are like finding lots of Easter Eggs
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Capitano Gatisto View Post
I love dogs but the moment anyone takes food off my fucking plate I'd bite them first, man woman or dog.

Last edited by VSG; 08-08-2016 at 05:33 PM.
VSG is offline   Reply With Quote