TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 01-09-2017, 01:46 PM   #401
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCrippyZ View Post

Now Vince can claim "superiority" over the "sports entertainment" industry. The sad part is, much like a child, you're naive and ignorant enough that you actually fell for and believe the con he's been selling to you.
Which con is that? That he rebranded his industry because he feels "pro wrestling" had a bad rap? He can call it the Vince's Oily Men in Tights" industry, we all know what it is. He is the King. Is you point that because he doesn't like the term pro wrestling, he can't be seen as the King of the industry?

As I said before, swing and a miss pal.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 01:49 PM   #402
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Rey 2.0 View Post
He's quoted to telling Ted Turner he's in the entertainment business, and he's not the most successful person in entertainment.
Sports entertainment (Vince's term for pro wrestling) is a subset of entertainment. Is he #1 in entertainment? No. Is he successful in the entertainment industry? Yes, very. He is #1 by a wide wife margin in his own industry which is sports entertainment/pro wrestling.
Old 01-09-2017, 02:38 PM   #403
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
Which con is that? That he rebranded his industry because he feels "pro wrestling" had a bad rap? He can call it the Vince's Oily Men in Tights" industry, we all know what it is. He is the King. Is you point that because he doesn't like the term pro wrestling, he can't be seen as the King of the industry?

As I said before, swing and a miss pal.
No, my point was that he may be #1 in pro wrestling sure, but that's not what you originally claimed. You stated he is "the most successful person in HIS industry". You then went on to imply that HIS industry was the television industry when you cited his "multiple shows in the top ten of cable ratings every week for nearly 20 years" and asked "[h]ow many people in the TV industry can claim that?"

Now that I've challenged your claim and it's clear that he's not the most successful person in the TV industry and definitely not the general entertainment industry, now you're claiming HIS industry is the pro wrestling industry and/or "sports entertainment". You can't even keep your own argument straight. Then again, trolls rarely can/do.

Nevermind the fact that he has repeatedly denied working in pro wrestling and instead has repeatedly proclaimed his superiority in an industry ("sports entertainment") that doesn't actually exist and is nothing more than a phrase he's coined to make himself seem elite so he doesn't have to worry about competition from the actual entertainment industry and/or pro wrestling. You know, the two industry's he actually competes in, only one of which he's actually the leader in (but refuses to acknowledge,) and the other he's not as elite as he wants to be nor as elite as you originally claimed him to be.

The con he's run is that WWE has no competition or is not concerned with any competition from other industires, not from sports, other pro wrestling organizations or even others in the general entertainment industries because WWE is in the "sports entertainment" industry. The fact is, that's just not true and is essentially a con or lie to make Vince/WWE seem more superior than they actually are. Doesn't mean Vince isn't very successful, just not the "most successful person" in television or the enterainment industry as you originally claimed or implied.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 03:51 PM   #404
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

Quote:
No, my point was that he may be #1 in pro wrestling sure, but that's not what you originally claimed. You stated he is "the most successful person in HIS industry". You then went on to imply that HIS industry was the television industry when you cited his "multiple shows in the top ten of cable ratings every week for nearly 20 years" and asked "[h]ow many people in the TV industry can claim that?"

Now that I've challenged your claim and it's clear that he's not the most successful person in the TV industry and definitely not the general entertainment industry, now you're claiming HIS industry is the pro wrestling industry and/or "sports entertainment". You can't even keep your own argument straight. Then again, trolls rarely can/do.

Nevermind the fact that he has repeatedly denied working in pro wrestling and instead has repeatedly proclaimed his superiority in an industry ("sports entertainment") that doesn't actually exist and is nothing more than a phrase he's coined to make himself seem elite so he doesn't have to worry about competition from the actual entertainment industry and/or pro wrestling. You know, the two industry's he actually competes in, only one of which he's actually the leader in (but refuses to acknowledge,) and the other he's not as elite as he wants to be nor as elite as you originally claimed him to be.

The con he's run is that WWE has no competition or is not concerned with any competition from other industires, not from sports, other pro wrestling organizations or even others in the general entertainment industries because WWE is in the "sports entertainment" industry. The fact is, that's just not true and is essentially a con or lie to make Vince/WWE seem more superior than they actually are. Doesn't mean Vince isn't very successful, just not the "most successful person" in television or the enterainment industry as you originally claimed or implied.
Nah dude, you just can't read.

The line I wrote about him being #1 in his industry was in reference to sports entertainment/pro wrestling.

In a separate post In response to you I mentioned he has had several shows in the top ten in ratings for 20 years, which few content producers can play claim to with the same show. I never once said that made him #1 in the television industry. You are attempting to claim that's my position, when I never said anything of the sort. I'm guessing the talents you advise these media companies about are all magicians, because that's some sweet slight of hand you're trying to pass over the rubes on here. Unfortunately for you, I'm much smarter than you, so I'm calling you on your BS. Your energy is likely low as well.

To clarify, he's #1 in pro wrestling/sports entertainment, and has been for decades. He's done excellent in television, not #1, but very very successful.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:18 PM   #405
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
You never once directly referenced or even implied you were referring to "sports entertainment" or pro wrestling when you claimed Vince is "the most successful person in his industry". I specifically asked you which industry you were referring to when you claimed he was the most successful person in it. Your response:

"He's had multiple shows in the top ten of cable ratings every week for nearly 20 years. How many people in the TV industry can claim that? Keep swinging kid."

The only reference to any industry by you was the TV industry.

Love the deflection and attacks on me though. Keep it up. It's mildly entertaining. Magicians... low energy... I am wheelchair bound more or less, so I probably am low energy in terms of my walking...

No magicians BTW, but I do rep a couple of comedians.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 04:22 PM   #406
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I can't work out whether CyNick eats more shit or spits it.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 04:25 PM   #407
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 05:43 PM   #408
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

Quote:
You never once directly referenced or even implied you were referring to "sports entertainment" or pro wrestling when you claimed Vince is "the most successful person in his industry". I specifically asked you which industry you were referring to when you claimed he was the most successful person in it. Your response:

"He's had multiple shows in the top ten of cable ratings every week for nearly 20 years. How many people in the TV industry can claim that? Keep swinging kid."

The only reference to any industry by you was the TV industry.

Love the deflection and attacks on me though. Keep it up. It's mildly entertaining. Magicians... low energy... I am wheelchair bound more or less, so I probably am low energy in terms of my walking...

No magicians BTW, but I do rep a couple of comedians.
I'm sure they are hilarious.

I thought it would be clear that when referring to Vince McMahon "his industry" would be pro wrestling/sports entertainment. I will try to spell things out clearer for you in the future.

People who can't walk can still be high energy. I don't discriminate against people because of any physical limitations.