TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 10:40 PM   #18201
captaincharismark
reeking of awesomeness

captaincharismark does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight View Post
Except I'm not arguing that point at all, I'm arguing that it's not a problem. I'm arguing that the problems of WWE can readily be described by other elements without touching the PG element.

...So does this mean you're for real? You really cannot understand this?

You're saying PG is not the sole problem, which is still wrong. You cite many issues, all of which are true--regardless of the PG rating. It's an extra step that can be removed from the "solutions" to "Fixing" Raw. The result? Nothing changes. Ergo, not even part of the problem.

Which is especially evident since WWE ran into writing elements well before the "PG Era" started.

If you really don't see that our claims are not at odds, learn to read.

If you're trolling, troll better.

You keep saying that I'm not reading, but it's you who keeps posting the same redundant point. Everything I stated pretty much relates to the issues involved with WWE having lower ratings. You keep dismissing my points and twisting things out of context in order to support your claims. Then you say I'm trying to change ppl's opinions? That in itself shows your are the one trolling to make your opinion come off as superior or somehow more intelligent.

It's understandable if you think WWE being PG isn't a problem, but don't try and state that as a fact. Alot of ppl could argue that it is a problem. Having the PG rating means they are trying to attract a younger demographic. Which is fine if they wanna sell more merchandise to kids and present a cleaner image. However, it also is ignoring the 18-34 demographic that made them successful. Being PG all but tells that demographic to fuck off if they don't like it. You honestly think it's a coincidence that around the time WWE got stale UFC became more popular? It's b/c WWE is trying to present themselves as something they're not. A complete opposite to the edgy, more cutting edge material they were presenting only a decade prior. For that reason, former WWE fans aren't watching anymore since WWE doesn't listen to their fans. When you ignore elements that made you successful, then you lose some of your loyal fanbase.

As I said, being PG isn't entirely to blame, but to say it isn't an issue is one guy's opinion and not necessarily fact. I'd venture to say some fans hate WWE solely for the PG rating. Again, it's in complete contrast to the style that made them popular. There's a reason that the Attitude era was one of the most successful periods in wrestling. The 18-34 demographic doesn't wanna see that PG style that WWE is trying to present themselves as. Everyone knows it's BS and only a convient way to make money off of sponsors and kids. The adults hate it and want the more edgy characters and storylines. Having a 5 in the ratings then and a 3.5 now clearly supports that conclusion...
Old 07-24-2011, 10:46 PM   #18202
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
I have this video on my channel

Old 07-24-2011, 10:50 PM   #18203
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincharismark View Post
You keep saying that I'm not reading, but it's you who keeps posting the same redundant point. Everything I stated pretty much relates to the issues involved with WWE having lower ratings. You keep dismissing my points and twisting things out of context in order to support your claims. Then you say I'm trying to change ppl's opinions? That in itself shows your are the one trolling to make your opinion come off as superior or somehow more intelligent.

It's understandable if you think WWE being PG isn't a problem, but don't try and state that as a fact. Alot of ppl could argue that it is a problem. Having the PG rating means they are trying to attract a younger demographic. Which is fine if they wanna sell more merchandise to kids and present a cleaner image. However, it also is ignoring the 18-34 demographic that made them successful. Being PG all but tells that demographic to fuck off if they don't like it. You honestly think it's a coincidence that around the time WWE got stale UFC became more popular? It's b/c WWE is trying to present themselves as something they're not. A complete opposite to the edgy, more cutting edge material they were presenting only a decade prior. For that reason, former WWE fans aren't watching anymore since WWE doesn't listen to their fans. When you ignore elements that made you successful, then you lose some of your loyal fanbase.

As I said, being PG isn't entirely to blame, but to say it isn't an issue is one guy's opinion and not necessarily fact. I'd venture to say some fans hate WWE solely for the PG rating. Again, it's in complete contrast to the style that made them popular. There's a reason that the Attitude era was one of the most successful periods in wrestling. The 18-34 demographic doesn't wanna see that PG style that WWE is trying to present themselves as. Everyone knows it's BS and only a convient way to make money off of sponsors and kids. The adults hate it and want the more edgy characters and storylines. Having a 5 in the ratings then and a 3.5 now clearly supports that conclusion...
It can clearly be done without changing the PG rating as we have seen all year long. All it takes is creativity, things like R-Truth, C Punk, Orton stepping up, it doesn't have to be vulgar and offensive, that is more childish and normal PG show.

I don't want WWE to "try" to be cool, just be cool. And it can be a show for parents and children or anybody.

An example of a non PG Wrestling show is called Impact Wrestling, and I'm sure you know how that goes on a weekly basis.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:03 PM   #18204
Juan
Doin' It Right

Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL View Post
fuck youuuu, probably going to take me days since I don't leave my comp on and have speed like half of that
This is still a pretty slow torrent. I'm at 78% with over 3 hours left to go still
Old 07-24-2011, 11:16 PM   #18205
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
His 7 minute reign was a huge surprise since everyone joked he could be champion but nobody thought it would actually happen although Triple H made sure his reign ended the same as Jericho's 1st reign that people swear occurred but none of the record books mention him as champion in 2000
Old 07-24-2011, 11:21 PM   #18206
captaincharismark
reeking of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragile X View Post
It can clearly be done without changing the PG rating as we have seen all year long. All it takes is creativity, things like R-Truth, C Punk, Orton stepping up, it doesn't have to be vulgar and offensive, that is more childish and normal PG show.

I don't want WWE to "try" to be cool, just be cool. And it can be a show for parents and children or anybody.

An example of a non PG Wrestling show is called Impact Wrestling, and I'm sure you know how that goes on a weekly basis.
I've never disputed that it can't be a good show with a PG rating. But, alot of fans, myself included, see that as a way of limiting the shows. It doesn't have to be offensive or vulgar, but it does have to be unique and creative. Both qualities that the current show lacks in alot of aspects. While some might see the Attitude era shows as childish or offensive, wrestling fans wanted to see that. Hence the reason the ratings reflect so negatively now. Do you think breakout stars like Austin or The Rock could've stepped up in a PG environment? I don't, and wrestling would have suffered b/c of it. Having the PG rating is like a double edged sword. Yeah, it cleans the image of WWE up and attracts more desirable sponsors. But it also manages to piss off alot of the fans wrestling gained when it was more cutting edge. To present wrestling as something it's never been before in it's history is laughable.

Having less creative and unique storylines is also to blame for disappointing ratings, but to claim the PG rating isn't connected to that is ignoring facts. Effectively, the 18-34 demographic doesn't like the PG direction, a thought also echoed even by wrestlers. Batista left WWE b/c of it. When you trash the formula that made wrestling successful to begin with, you can expect drastic results...
Old 07-24-2011, 11:51 PM   #18207
Droford

Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I am going to have a feud with Brian Kendrick for a while.

I hate him.

Also, while Im thinking of it, I watched SD today and the thought occured to me that somehow if Taker were to come back for Wrestlemania and he were to win the WHC, would WWE dare do MITB Cash in Streak vs Undertaker's Wrestlemania Streak with Daniel Bryan of all people?
Old 07-25-2011, 12:10 AM   #18208
Rock Bottom
Ball So Hard University

Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by L L Cool G View Post
Tag Team wrestling, Cruiserweight's and women's wrestling don't draw. Never have, never will. Why people are obsessed with this is beyond me. Concentrate on writing better main event storylines.
Pure retardation.

Tag team wrestling used to be something you could put on a card and have people give a shit about it. The outlaws drew like a mother fucker too, and tons of the greatest wrestlers have emerged from tag team wrestling.

The only thing I can't defend at all is women's wrestling. The sad part is, it used to be better than it is now. I cannot recall the last time I saw a "good" women's match. Trish and Molly were pretty OK as far as skill goes.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:13 AM   #18209
Rock Bottom
Ball So Hard University

Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight View Post
People generally want wrestling booked for them specifically.

They confuse "what I like" with "what will draw."

Which is why so many people will insist that Jobber "X" should be a main eventer.
The post you responded to was flat wrong. New Age Outlaws were hugely popular, as an example, and they drew money. I thought they were annoying. Not that it matters much, but to clear the record, I'd rather not be "generalized" like that for accuracy's sake.

I really wouldn't mind wrestling being booked for me specifically though, because it would draw.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:22 AM   #18210
Rock Bottom
Ball So Hard University

Also, I'd like to point out that "drawing money" isn't usually something you can marry to a "does" or "doesn't". There are tons of little things that contribute to a product as a whole. That term should be reserved on an isolated basis. I mean, say what you want, obviously. You could say "Austin drew money," "So and so didn't draw a dime" if you wanna be like Ric Flair, but to take the entire body of tag team wrestling and say it didn't draw is kind of dumb.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:27 AM   #18211
XL
Feeling Oof-y

XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I wanna know what people would do with the storylines sans the PG rating.

Let's hear your ideas of what to do without the "PG Handcuffs".
Old 07-25-2011, 01:23 AM   #18212
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Uhhhh.... People could say Bitch and Bathurd and... umm... HLA.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:01 AM   #18213
captaincharismark
reeking of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
I wanna know what people would do with the storylines sans the PG rating.

Let's hear your ideas of what to do without the "PG Handcuffs".
Does it really matter??? Guys like you are too narrow minded to listen. Obviously, you think WWE is perfectly ok with the PG rating. If you've convinced yourself that the 18-34 demographic isn't vital to WWE's success, nothing said otherwise would change your mind.

Alot of fans I bet could come up with material way more creative and original than the WWE has. That fact is backed up by how often WWE fires or hires new writers. Ever noticed how often that occurs?
Old 07-25-2011, 02:05 AM   #18214
XL
Feeling Oof-y

XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm not saying WWE is perfect by any stretch of the imagination and honestly, I don't care if the ratings are in the toilet, doesn't affect me, I'm not a shareholder.

I just wanna see what all these people that think the PG Ratng is holding creativity back can come up with that dictates a removal of said rating.

They can be more creative within the confines of the rating. These are 2 different points. But hey, Kane Knight has already been through that discussion and got nowhere.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:25 AM   #18215
captaincharismark
reeking of awesomeness

Quote:
I'm not saying WWE is perfect by any stretch of the imagination and honestly, I don't care if the ratings are in the toilet, doesn't affect me, I'm not a shareholder.

I just wanna see what all these people that think the PG Ratng is holding creativity back can come up with that dictates a removal of said rating.

They can be more creative within the confines of the rating. These are 2 different points. But hey, Kane Knight has already been through that discussion and got nowhere.
I think we can all agree WWE isn't perfect. The only disagreement seems to be why WWE isn't perfect. To ignore the ratings means you ignore how far WWE has fell since it's popular era. I get to some ppl numbers don't matter, but small details do matter if you are talking about potential solutions to the problems. The only way to really measure how successful or unsuccessful those attempts are is ratings.

And apparently reading isn't a strong point for you or Kane Knight. I agree creativity and originality dictates their success or failure. Not just the PG rating. But, for alot of fans being PG is a turnoff. Especially since it's ignoring a major demographic that could help turn the ratings around. With them targetting the kid demographic, it effectively means the adults who hate the PG rating will look elsewhere for entertainment. UFC is proof positive of that.

As far as I'm concerned, you want to see how creative I am? Throw out a scenario where WWE failed and I will give you my solutions to them...
Old 07-25-2011, 02:34 AM   #18216
XL
Feeling Oof-y

So you've ignored what I asked, instead opting for another "challenge".

C'mon guy, just humour me. Shoot me an interesting angle that can't be produced under the PG Rating.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:20 AM   #18217
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan View Post
For some reason, it bothers me when people spell "chittirlings" properly.

Even though it is grammatically correct, if it's more than two syllables with no apostrophe, you're doing it wrong.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:56 AM   #18218
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero View Post
What the fuck is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopydate View Post
I think it's called a Haka (or something like sounds like that). And, yeah, it's a traditional Samoan dance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzamajazz View Post
Also:

What they don't say is that the NCAA actually had banned them from performing the haka during the pregame, then post game, then within so many yards of the stadum at all because a lot of opponents (read: whiny bitches) were complaining about it being a form of "taunting" (no shit?) and didn't want them doing this at their school.

You know the NCAA; the same orginization that allowed Ohio State to wear those awesome Nike gloves with the "O" on the palms, but whenever the players actually made that "O", they got hit with 15 yards "unsportsmanlike conduct". Same orginization that somehow manages to screw Boisie St. out of a Nat'l Champion shot every year because their school doesn't have the market share revenue potential that a SEC, Big Ten, or Pac 10 12 have. Same orginization that can strip teams of wins and titles years after the fact, but don't award the people they beat those wins. Sisters of the Poor still lost that game 35-7 , just to an opponent who ALSO lost.

So, where was I... oh yeah, haka.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:25 AM   #18219
Supreme Olajuwon
You know that’s right

Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
What? They let that gay Seminole with the flaming arrow at Florida State do his pregame thing. That's dumb.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:31 AM   #18220
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Supreme olajuwannaman
Old 07-25-2011, 07:31 AM   #18221
Supreme Olajuwon
You know that’s right

Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)

Does my war dance a scare you, Mongowians?
Old 07-25-2011, 07:36 AM   #18222
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Olajuwon View Post
What? They let that gay Seminole with the flaming arrow at Florida State do his pregame thing. That's dumb.
Don't get me started on that "anti-Racisim" crap. Granted, most of the schools were fostering generic Native American stereotypes, but FSU is actually ENDORSED by most of the Seminole Nation, and they (the NCAA) still went after them for a bit. Most they did was put a conditional ban on "the chop".

Yep, Chief Osceola can chuck the flaming spear, the USC Trojan and Michigan State Spartan can stab the ground with swords, and there's a ton of teams with cannons, but one choreographed dance number is just too risque for some people's sensibilites.

I wonder if a team that did "The French Mistake" pregame would have the same problem.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:41 AM   #18223
Supreme Olajuwon
You know that’s right

I'll settle for Kentucky hiring John Wall for all their pregame rituals.

Old 07-25-2011, 09:14 AM   #18224
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincharismark View Post
You keep saying that I'm not reading, but it's you who keeps posting the same redundant point.
The same point you have repeatedly missed by insisting, for example, that it's not at odds with your argument?

Gee, I wonder why I feel the need to repeat a point you do not understand. Especially when you spent your last post insisting it was weird I was arguing with you when you were not disputing my argument, when clearly you were.

Okay, fine. So you got my point way back, you've just chosen to stick your fingers in your ears and cry "lalalala I'm not listening." And, in the process, totally distorted the argument at hand.

Okay, so you are trolling. Ummm...Congrats?
Old 07-25-2011, 09:15 AM   #18225
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
So you've ignored what I asked, instead opting for another "challenge".

C'mon guy, just humour me. Shoot me an interesting angle that can't be produced under the PG Rating.
Warning: Goalpost shift incoming!
Old 07-25-2011, 10:21 AM   #18226
Xero
He's Here

Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Had a dream last night where, since Hunter was in charge, he changed the SmackDown! set to the Thunder set, complete with thunder and lightning during matches.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:26 AM   #18227
Xero
He's Here

Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Old 07-25-2011, 10:43 AM   #18228
Rammsteinmad
TPWW's #3 Peep

Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
How times have changed. In 2011, the person holding that sign would probably be asked to leave the arena.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:43 AM   #18229
Xero
He's Here

Old 07-25-2011, 10:45 AM   #18230
Xero
He's Here

Old 07-25-2011, 11:17 AM   #18231
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Old 07-25-2011, 11:37 AM   #18232
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Kaitlyn and AJ.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:31 PM   #18233
Innovator
Inno Knows.

Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
WWE_Creative WWE Creative

Tonight begins the Triple H Era, so look for a lot more sledgehammers-ah, spit-takes-ah and elongated syllables-ah #RAWTonight
Old 07-25-2011, 01:31 PM   #18234
Xero
He's Here

Damn, this got me pumped for RAW.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:32 PM   #18235
Xero
He's Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
WWE_Creative WWE Creative

Tonight begins the Triple H Era, so look for a lot more sledgehammers-ah, spit-takes-ah and elongated syllables-ah #RAWTonight
I'd honestly mark for Triple H destroying the GM once and for all with the sledge.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:32 PM   #18236
Xero
He's Here

Sorry Lock Jaw.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:33 PM   #18237
Xero
He's Here

lol
Old 07-25-2011, 01:48 PM   #18238
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Old 07-25-2011, 01:49 PM   #18239
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Old 07-25-2011, 02:17 PM   #18240
Xero
He's Here

So I guess Rock is officially coming to Survivor Series.

From Rock and Cena's Twitters:

TheRock Cena fans: pls stop tweeting me to stop being "mean" to John. If u think I'm mean now, just wait til Survivor Series in NYC.

JohnCena Dear Dwayne, excited that you are thinking of attending Survivor Series in MSG! U can buy your ticket on sept 10th. See you there!
Closed Thread