TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 07-17-2015, 03:38 AM   #1
FourFifty
As over as Crystal Pepsi

FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Arm Chair Booking- Battle Ground to WrestleMania with The Undertaker

So the rumors are that the dead man is going to be at Battle Ground. Let's look at him, and a few other people, until WrestleMania.

At Battle Ground The Undertaker seeks redemption with the man behind the 21 and 1, Brock Lesnar. This, in turn, costs Brock Lesnar his title match.
There is another rumor saying that we are going to see Sting vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam. Either during or after that match we see a run in from Lesnar. This costs The Undertaker the match, or a post match beat down.

Now this splits into one of two ideas... It's either Lesnar/Taker at WrestleMania, or Lesnar/Taker at the Royal Rumble.
If it's WrestleMania, then keep the US title on Cena so he can do an open challenge to an NXT wrestler where he drops the title to Finn Balor, and Sting gets either Seth or Roman (just to have a good match) at WrestleMania. Undertaker over Lesnar, rubber match next year.

Let's follow the Royal Rumble match now...
So before the match happens, could be weeks before, John Cena (who drops the US title to someone, let's say Hornswoggle, dunno) announces he wants the winner of Taker/Lesnar at Mania.
So if Lesnar wins, it's Cena/Lesnar. I'd like to see Cena go over cleanly, but by the skin of his teeth. I would love to see the assorted promos between Cena/Heyman, which ends with Cena beating the crap out of Heyman at the Go Home show.
This keeps The Undertaker free for Mania. Give him either Sting for a clean rematch, Seth Rollins because Seth is awesome, or a handicap match vs The New Day (Hey, The Undertaker may have lost last year, but today is a New Day!).

However, if The Undertaker wins and faces Cena at Mania, I'd like to see Lesnar vs Sting at Mania.

Feel free to take this as just a piece of fluff, or tell tpww how you want to see The Undertaker handled until WrestleMania.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaGeorgio View Post
This is really a two part questions, I AM ON TO YOU. One, there is no god, but rather gods. As for the second part assuming there is a loving god out there as stated in your first part. Children get cancer out of love. Cancer is a creation of god, and he loves cancer. Children are a creation of god, and he loves children. Thus children with cancer are people he really love.
FourFifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 09:44 AM   #2
Spaff

Spaff has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)Spaff has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
You have way too much time on your hands.
Spaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 11:35 AM   #3
Jazzy Foot

Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)

I have an alternative:

At Battleground: Lesnar wins the WWE title and celebrates.......DONG.....Undertaker comes out and beats him down. Sheamus runs out and cashes in and wins the title.

Lesnar and Undertaker confront each other on Raw. A confrontation 16 months in the making. They decide to agree to a match at WM 32 giving them time to prepare.

In the intervening period not necessarily at Battleground or on the following Raw. Sting and Undertaker cross paths. Maybe Sting comes back to Raw cuts a promo about his time in WCW etc. Taker comes out. Crowd goes wild. They agree to a match at Summer Slam or another PPV before 2015 end.

At WM 32 I see Sting v Triple H II and this time control of the WWE will be at stake with Sting winning and become the Raw GM etc and that transitions Sting from retiring from in-ring competition to on-screen personality.

If not Sting v Undertaker at WM 32 then Triple H is the only other option as Sting needs a win. Furthermore I don't envisage Sting beating Cena that would make no sense whatsoever given even Hogan never scored a win over the Rock.

Rhonda Rousey could take on Stephanie McMahon in a singles match.

The Rock might just sit out the card or interfere in the Sting v Triple H match or be the guest referee I don't know.
Jazzy Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 12:21 PM   #4
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy Foot View Post
Rhonda Rousey could take on Stephanie McMahon in a singles match.
Is this really what people want to see? I mean Rousey is a great fighter and all but this is the WWE. If they want Stephani to have a match at WM at least let it be with a diva. Igs like having the Vince/ Austin fued with an MMA fighter instead of Austin. Plus that match would last to long to be legit, Rousey beats other UFC fighters in less than half a minute. If Steph didnt run from her a match lasting any longer would be dumb. Just think a diva with Rousey in here corner would work better than having a match on the biggest stage of them all with 2 women that dont wrestle on a regular basis.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 12:27 PM   #5
Big Vic
( ._.)

Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Honestly the way they book Steph she is the top Diva in the division.
Big Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 12:30 PM   #6
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yea I have no problem with Steph being in a match but not with the baddest chick on the planet. Maybe Steph has team mates and it a handicap match but not a singles match.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 12:32 PM   #7
Big Vic
( ._.)

Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'd be all for a shoot match.
Big Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 12:34 PM   #8
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
At Battleground Seth Rollins retains when The Undertaker interferes and starts beating on Brock Lesnar. Rollins quickly makes his escape as Taker and Lesnar brawl in the ring, with Taker eventually getting the upper hand due to Lesnar being tired. The lights suddenly go out and when they come back on we see Sting at the top of the ramp pointing a bat at Undertaker. Crow sound effect and another blackout, Sting is gone.

At Summer Slam, Taker fights Lesnar. During this match, Taker begins to get the upper hand when we get another strange occurence of Sting appearing, only this time he appears right in Takers face. The 2 stare each other down, then another blackout, Sting is gone, Lesnar is back up and catches a confused Taker with an F-5 for the win.

This then builds to a Survivor Series match between Team Sting and Team Undertaker. Maybe even put Lesnar on the Sting team and Kane on Takers team to pick up some extra meaning back from the beginning of all this (when Lesnar 'broke' Kane's leg or whatever). Fill other spots with whoever. Doesn't matter who goes over, as the main point is that in the end, Sting and Taker shake hands as a show of respect and seem to end on good terms. However as they make their exits, they exchange a couple of odd glances at one another, like there is something more they both want.

At RR, Lesnar is now out of the picture in this feud as he is set to win the RR and get a title shot at WM. At some point during the show, the lights go out and Taker shows up. He looks around as the crowd chants and it seems he may be announcing his 'retirement'. Everyone chants "one more match!". Taker then looks up at the WM logo and looks like he might cry a little like a girly man when the lights go out as always because it's cool. They come back on seconds later and we see Sting with his hand on Takers shoulder and a bat in the other hand pointing at the WM logo. Taker then nods and the crowd goes wild.

2 months of promos, and then the WM match finally happens. Don't even know what I would do with that match though. Would be so hard to book that one and not do someone a disservice. So, just to make up for the lack of a scenario there, I give you Lesnar over Owens and Cena(c) for the WWE title. All 3 put on epic performances, but K.O. gets taken out of the equation for the finish. Lesnar goes over Cena in the end after the 2 pummel each other with F'5s and AAs. Lesnar and Heyman are celebrating in the ring when Heyman suddenly gets a somber look on his face then cracks his evil smile. He slowly backs up behind Lesnar (so Brock can't see this) and Owens runs into the ring and performs a sweet fatality on Lesnar. He then shakes hands with Heyman and picks up the title, laying it down on Brocks chest and standing on it. He and Heyman walk to the back laughing as the new champ lays stunned in the ring.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 01:13 PM   #9
Jazzy Foot

Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by im just a fan View Post
Is this really what people want to see? I mean Rousey is a great fighter and all but this is the WWE. If they want Stephani to have a match at WM at least let it be with a diva. Igs like having the Vince/ Austin fued with an MMA fighter instead of Austin. Plus that match would last to long to be legit, Rousey beats other UFC fighters in less than half a minute. If Steph didnt run from her a match lasting any longer would be dumb. Just think a diva with Rousey in here corner would work better than having a match on the biggest stage of them all with 2 women that dont wrestle on a regular basis.
For me personally? Not really. UFC does nothing for me and I don't know what exactly this would do for either UFC/WWE and frankly the less of Stephanie McMahon in the ring, the better.
Jazzy Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 01:48 PM   #10
XL
Feeling Oof-y

XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I've no interest in Rousey/Steph IF they can make something out of this Divas Divison reboot. It'd seem to undermine what they're trying to achieve if the only Divas match on Mania featured 2 women not even in the division (assuming they would to have two women's matches on the main show).

A tag match with Rock/Rousey vs HHH/Steph could work, as I'm also not a fan of the idea of a Rock-HHH one-on-one match, either.
XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:32 PM   #11
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'd just have Taker cost Lesnar the match and put over Brock at SummerSlam. The end. Do Taker vs. Sting at Survivor Series if you want.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote