TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Old 12-13-2005, 04:13 PM   #1
alvarado52
Two weeks.

alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
What if...they made another TMNT movie?

Ok, so if you followed the Turtles in their adventures, all shapes and forms,they had quite a bit of interesting characters, especially villians. So, yea, love the movies (except 3), they still take me back to good ol' times, but the villians they choose were just...i dunno, lame sauce. So, if they made a new movie, gave it a completely upgraded treatement, a more mature feel to it (blood, graphic violence, basically like the old Dark Horse Comics), who would you like to see in it? Im talking in anything in general: villains, allies, who would play who, etc. And possible storylines, character development. Here are my picks:

- Slash the Evil Turtle (not the retarded cartoon one, the black masked, kick ass one)
- Baxter Stockman (a character similar to Seth Brendal off The Fly)
- Bloodsucker (the giant human/leech)
- Chote (the samurai dinosaur)

Critics agree:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla
I dunno, Manny's kinda the man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Slugs
alvarado = gold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
oh my god you have the worst sig ever and this thread sounds like a discussion forum post and I just hate you so much this morning
alvarado52 is offline   Reply With Quote