TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 08-19-2011, 08:39 AM   #1
MIZantine Empire

MIZantine Empire is pretty cool (5,000+)MIZantine Empire is pretty cool (5,000+)MIZantine Empire is pretty cool (5,000+)MIZantine Empire is pretty cool (5,000+)
curious if there is a market for these...

i have roughly 40 old wwf magazines. ranging from 1999-2002. most of them are wwf the magazine, but a few are the raw magazine. most have the posters in them still, and even the old wwf shopzone ads. and about 80 percent of them are in really good condition. im just wondering if there are collectors who would want these, or if there is a market out there for them?

MIZantine Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:08 AM   #2
Rammsteinmad
TPWW's #3 Peep

Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
If you're looking to sell them, check on Ebay to see how much they sell for. I would imagine people are still buying them, but Ebay trends seem really fickle these days.
Rammsteinmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:08 AM   #3
Battlekat

Battlekat does not have that much rep yet (10+)
I see some lots going on Ebay ranging from 0 to 150 bucks. I'm sure you could get a few bucks for them.
Battlekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 01:32 PM   #4
Juan
Doin' It Right

Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I also have a huge stack(s) of WWF magazines. From about 1994 or 1995 til about 2001 or 2002. I should sell them
Juan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 05:40 PM   #5
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
you probably could get more selling them as singles than in one collection with some missing, that way collectors could buy the ones they were missing..... just a suggestion
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:47 PM   #6
MIZantine Empire

MIZantine Empire is pretty cool (5,000+)MIZantine Empire is pretty cool (5,000+)MIZantine Empire is pretty cool (5,000+)MIZantine Empire is pretty cool (5,000+)
thanks for all the input guys. i just needed to know if they were actually selling. ive had them in bathroom for months, after i found them in the garage. it was cool reading them again, but i have read them all at least 50 times now, lol. figured someone else can enjoy the nastalgic times like i did.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:38 AM   #7
Sonofanarchy

Sonofanarchy does not have that much rep yet (10+)
I had 94 to 1997... mostly WWF but all wrestling mags. They may still be in my moms basement.

(only moved out for good 5 months ago and it feels good to shit like that)

I also have all the 1984 and up IJN action figueres, we want to find someone to restore them. I'm sure there's such a place right? about a decade ago when we were kids my brother managed a paint store and we were going to do it ourselves with the color scanner, but never got around to it. Now they are more faided then ever.

My brother got them as a kid and I had enought for 30man rumbles with and undercard and run ins, wcw ring and wwf ring (I bought and added Flair, Harlem heat, Nastly Boys, WCW Hogan and other wcw guys were almost the same size but smaller then the WWF IJN figueres) I Dont think I have a WWF Hogan, I have Jesse the body and everyone insisted it was hulk hogan, once got into an argument with a teacher over it and got in trouble for talking back over the ordeal, all the student agreed with her minus the one other kid who watched wrestling(what a bitch, youd think shed put 2 and 2 together and notice both kids who watch it arent coming up with the same name threw telapathy).

I"d look into selling them but my brother gave them to me when he was 18 or so and i was 11, so I enjoyed them and got my own smaller WWF Figueres that mostly broke and WCW Figuere Line that was almost the same size, I have everyone, Pretty WOnderful, Strike Force, General Adnan or (who was the guy with the berray and brown, part of that stable)...Adrian Adonnis is make up looking purposly gay, piper, bundy, the whole WM3 card minus the Bulldogs. AND IT IS NOW time for me to pass them on to my god-son, the same brothers kids, he's not even 2 years old but Its not like my moms house needs em.... maybe growing up with them from a young age he can watch superstars or something with his dad.

PG is fine, just save it for smackdown, NXT, Superstars, Vintage Clasic(something i'd love to have a id around the age of 9 to brain wash with) And let Raw be RAW,,,,3 Hour Multi brand show minus a few brand specific titlse (IC, US and Heavyweight stay on their show while Cruiserweight, Womans or Diva's becomes a tag team title and both woman titles are multi brand, along with a possible TV title that must be defended atleast once every week, inless injured giving you no more then 3weeks or forfit the 4 top contenders crown a tile )

I said TV Title because if it has to be defended it will have a high turn around, all it will really serve is giving those good midcard matches a purpose, and it can become importent in the sense that if youve been TV chamo for 5 weeks it means you're on a hot streak.

WOW OF TOPIC
Sonofanarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:58 AM   #8
MIZantine Empire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonofanarchy View Post
I had 94 to 1997... mostly WWF but all wrestling mags. They may still be in my moms basement.

(only moved out for good 5 months ago and it feels good to shit like that)

I also have all the 1984 and up IJN action figueres, we want to find someone to restore them. I'm sure there's such a place right? about a decade ago when we were kids my brother managed a paint store and we were going to do it ourselves with the color scanner, but never got around to it. Now they are more faided then ever.

My brother got them as a kid and I had enought for 30man rumbles with and undercard and run ins, wcw ring and wwf ring (I bought and added Flair, Harlem heat, Nastly Boys, WCW Hogan and other wcw guys were almost the same size but smaller then the WWF IJN figueres) I Dont think I have a WWF Hogan, I have Jesse the body and everyone insisted it was hulk hogan, once got into an argument with a teacher over it and got in trouble for talking back over the ordeal, all the student agreed with her minus the one other kid who watched wrestling(what a bitch, youd think shed put 2 and 2 together and notice both kids who watch it arent coming up with the same name threw telapathy).

I"d look into selling them but my brother gave them to me when he was 18 or so and i was 11, so I enjoyed them and got my own smaller WWF Figueres that mostly broke and WCW Figuere Line that was almost the same size, I have everyone, Pretty WOnderful, Strike Force, General Adnan or (who was the guy with the berray and brown, part of that stable)...Adrian Adonnis is make up looking purposly gay, piper, bundy, the whole WM3 card minus the Bulldogs. AND IT IS NOW time for me to pass them on to my god-son, the same brothers kids, he's not even 2 years old but Its not like my moms house needs em.... maybe growing up with them from a young age he can watch superstars or something with his dad.

PG is fine, just save it for smackdown, NXT, Superstars, Vintage Clasic(something i'd love to have a id around the age of 9 to brain wash with) And let Raw be RAW,,,,3 Hour Multi brand show minus a few brand specific titlse (IC, US and Heavyweight stay on their show while Cruiserweight, Womans or Diva's becomes a tag team title and both woman titles are multi brand, along with a possible TV title that must be defended atleast once every week, inless injured giving you no more then 3weeks or forfit the 4 top contenders crown a tile )

I said TV Title because if it has to be defended it will have a high turn around, all it will really serve is giving those good midcard matches a purpose, and it can become importent in the sense that if youve been TV chamo for 5 weeks it means you're on a hot streak.

WOW OF TOPIC
just a smidge, but hey, ure an SOA fan, so i can deal!