TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o t h e r > computer help forum

Old 10-24-2013, 08:51 AM   #1
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
ipod movie conversion question

So I got the Expendables 2 for Christmas last year and it came with a digital copy, unfortunately it came via itunes and your boy here lacks an itunes account as he likes to stick it to the man. Anyway I had my brother d/l it for me and send it to me, unfortunately as you are likely all aware it will not play on an android device or pc without itunes. So my question is, is there any way to convert it so that a common man such as myself can put it on my phone and carry that Van Damme goodness with me wherever I go.

tl;dr How do I convert an itunes movie file to a file type that will play on an android device?

Yes it is obviously a high priority for me as I have waited almost a year to do this.

XOXO
David

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerF View Post
A trick is something a whore does for money
Quote:
Originally Posted by NerF View Post
What I do are ILLUSIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
Bitches. I'll go to a library if I must.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volare View Post
DaveBrawl knows how to make my day better!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippord View Post
very well, it is fucking clobbering time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippord View Post
The Rockies run in 2007 was one of the best things to happen in my life until I saw real life boobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
DAVEBRAWL IS NOBODY'S BITCH
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mask View Post
DaveBrawl, you son of a bitch.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:50 PM   #2
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Try this:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lessfree&hl=en

A few other ideas:

http://www.androidauthority.com/how-...ndroid-230232/
Old 10-30-2013, 10:02 AM   #3
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Gracias amigo.

I will try those when I get home.