TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2006, 06:42 PM   #1
Avenger
est. 1884

Avenger puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Avenger puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Avenger puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Avenger puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Avenger puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Avenger puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Avenger puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Avenger puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Avenger puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
What match meant the most to you, personally?

Yeah so what match brought a tear to your eye, put your heart in your throat, what match did you get so personally and emotionally involved it?

For me -

HBK V HHH Summerslam 2002

Just unbelievable.

HBK is my all-time favourite. The guy can do very little wrong in my eyes.

When he retired I was devastated. Every now and again he came back on TV and it wasn't the same.

When I heard he was going to be in the main event at Summerslam... wrestling. I was extatic.

I watched the match with my Dad who is not a wrestling fan. Apart from the fact that he loves Austin and HHH. Anyway I didn't sit down for the entire match. I was on my feet and biting my nails. Because I knew deep down that if he could get this one win it would reconcile all the disappointment with his early retirement.

I wasn't disappointed. What a match. I was in a way scared for his health, but also determined that he should push himself further and further and give us the best match possible.

Everything that happened after the pinfall was a daze. What a feeling to see Shawn win. I don't usually get this involved emotionally in a wrestling match, but this was too much. Brilliant.

There are very few wrestlers who could come back from a 4 year absence and in their first match give a MOTYC. Brilliant.

Anywho, what are your's?

Times New Roman
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote