TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 07-30-2005, 03:07 AM   #1
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just a heads up on Velocity

Not a bad show this week. The Paul London vs. Nunzio match was awesome. Had some pretty clever spots in it, and both guys managed to do stuff that was simply awesome. The match had one of the most exciting finishes I've seen in a while to. I won't spoil it, but hardcore Paul London fans will mark out. This match also made me think there is hope for the cruiserweight division.

Frankie Kazarian and Funaki put on a decent show, too. Some good spots int his one as well. Worth the watch.

You also have MNM, Hardcore Holly & Simon Dean, which is all good. I really recommend Velocity this week.

Pfft
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote