TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 10-18-2016, 01:56 PM   #321
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Goldberg wasn't as horrible as I expected, but I guess that's the benefit of no expectations.

The most bizarre thing to me though is Goldberg saying he wants to be a hero to the kids. Any kid under twelve definitely had no idea who that dude was. His own son hasn't even seen him wrestle. Seemed awkward how he kept picking up and hugging those very same kids out of the crowd, but I guess that's all minor. That wasn't a kid joke, btw. But it could have been. But I assure you, it wasn't.
Anybody Thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 02:12 PM   #322
Big Vic
( ._.)

Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
Goldberg presentation was excellent, only a geek would say it wasn't. I liked that he played up being a superhero to the kids. Will be interesting to see if WWE tries to keep him around as a special attraction for a couple Manias. I know he said this was his last deal, but that can easily be changed. Too bad the fans in Toronto will likely crap on him just cuz they think that are cooler than the room. Would be better if those fans weren't always trying to be the show. But we'll enjoy their money anyway.

Didn't see anything else this week, but I'm sure it was good.
So vince pays you to spread good news about his show?
Big Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 03:50 PM   #323
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• Raw opens with a promo yet again but what else is new. The whole "Sparkle Crotch" thing just reminded me of Cena's "JBL is Poopy" thing. Both come across as being really immature and even though "Sparkle Crotch" was used to make fun of Jericho and make him look stupid, I just felt that Rollins came across as being the one who was stupid.

Their match though was good.

• It's weird that during the Raw intro, I saw Mark Henry and I thought to myself "Why is Mark Henry in the intro? He's only had one match since the split and that was around three months ago", then lo and behold Mark Henry has a match on Raw.

So we have The Golden Truth & Mark Henry vs The Shining Stars & Titus O'Neil, and this six-man tag match is happening because of some watches. So in the space of a month, The Shining Stars have went from defeating the highly popular Enzo & Cass who were on a roll, to losing to The Golden Truth & Mark Henry in a match over watches, because that makes sense.

When they defeated Enzo & Cass I was hoping that it would lead to something, but classic WWE writing/booking strikes again.

• New Day making constant drug references because "drug references are funny and cool". Even Cesaro wasn't up for those references on his Facebook video thing.

"Oh, 420. You made a drug reference. Very smart."

• Even though Curtis Axel got his ass handed to him by Bo, I was happy with it as it hopefully means we'll get more Axel in the future. I hope we do and we can see how Axel will be as a face. I just hope that it leads to something and it's not just forgotten about next week and Axel vanishes, then he just randomly appears on Superstars in December acting like nothing ever happened.

However, this is the WWE and to them, defeating a hot tag team and then a month later having a match with three guys in their mid-40's from The Attitude Era, in a match over watches makes perfect sense. So who knows what'll happen with Axel.

• I now dread Bayley matches as that's when I reach the point where I find Byron Saxton annoying. I just can't listen to him during her matches as he spouts out the same stuff every time with his annoying fake happy voice.

I was actually surprised that Dana Brooke got a clean win over Bayley, but I think that maybe it wasn't supposed to be a clean win and that her foot was supposed to be on the rope but she couldn't reach it.

If there is a way to work around it, I think maybe they could go with saying that Bayley's left foot was under the ropes and the referee was in a bad position to see it, as it actually did look like her leg/foot was under the bottom rope from the angle we saw on TV.

• The Strowman squash match was actually quite enjoyable. I don't get why Sami Zayn was chosen to be the main roster guy to go against Strowman. This could end up potentially ruining Strowman's character is he loses to Zayn. It's a big gamble.

Why would anyone fear/take seriously the 385 lb Strowman after losing to Zayn? The 212 lb man who calls himself an underdog. I can't help but think if Strowman does lose to Zayn, then my joke about him will most likely come true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
Yeah, this time next year I expect to see Strowman tagging and dancing with Rich Swann.
If it was Mark Henry instead of Zayn, then maybe it wouldn't have been so bad.

• Rusev's family photos were actually quite entertaining. I would say that Rusev is my favourite thing about Raw at the moment. The guy is just gold on the mic and great in the ring.

• On the opposite side of that is TJ Perkins. We have yet more video game references being shoehorned in whenever Perkins is on screen.

I find him to be a bit on the bland side with his promos. He reminds me of those terrible actors you see in those "so bad it's good" type movies you get on Syfy or whatever, where the lead male character's acting is just really bad and bland and his facial appearance is highly generic.

I really hope Kendrick wins at Hell in a Cell.

• Goldberg's return actually made me feel slightly nostalgic. It was good. I was never a big Goldberg fan back in the day, in fact, I hated him for a time but it was actually good to see him on Raw.

The guy hasn't wrestled in 12 years though, so I don't know how he'll be in the ring when the time comes, but he has at least a month to get rid of his ring rust (if he hasn't already been doing it since May) if the match will be happening at Survivor Series.

I think the match would be better suited for WrestleMania though, but from a "HYPE THE GAME" standpoint, Survivor Series makes more sense as 2K17 has just be released and I doubt anyone will care about the game and its glitches by December, so his match with Lesnar happening as soon as possible would be understandable.

• Raw always feels like a complete mishmash and this week was no different. There were some good points about Raw this week though, such as Curtis Axel's possible going on a face run, Rusev and everything he does and the return of Goldberg.

But for some reason, Raw can't seem to have consistently good shows, whereas SmackDown appears to be managing it with ease.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 03:52 PM   #324
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
I loved that sign.

It's probably the best sign I've seen in a long time.
Old 10-18-2016, 03:52 PM   #325
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Goldberg better than I expected..... did seem to be profusely sweating and out of breath, but he's got awhile longer to "train" I guess...... real curious to see how it goes.....

Also it is obviously "working" for them......

Dude on my Facebook who hates everything and posts tons of anti-whatever memes, posted a link to a CBS Sports article about Golberg's return and wrote "Not gonna lie this gets me fired up for wrestling again. Finally something worth watching lol"
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 03:54 PM   #326
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vic View Post
So vince pays you to spread good news about his show?
No I just give my opinion. They have given me enough.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 03:55 PM   #327
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
• The Strowman squash match was actually quite enjoyable. I don't get why Sami Zayn was chosen to be the main roster guy to go against Strowman. This could end up potentially ruining Strowman's character is he loses to Zayn. It's a big gamble.

Why would anyone fear/take seriously the 385 lb Strowman after losing to Zayn? The 212 lb man who calls himself an underdog. I can't help but think if Strowman does lose to Zayn, then my joke about him will most likely come true.
"Ha ha" at you actually thinking Zayn might win

Which is too bad. Zayn deserves better than this.
Old 10-18-2016, 03:56 PM   #328
Cool King
King K Cool

Anything can happen in the World Wrestling Federation!
Old 10-18-2016, 03:58 PM   #329
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
• Raw opens with a promo yet again but what else is new. The whole "Sparkle Crotch" thing just reminded me of Cena's "JBL is Poopy" thing. Both come across as being really immature and even though "Sparkle Crotch" was used to make fun of Jericho and make him look stupid, I just felt that Rollins came across as being the one who was stupid.

Their match though was good.

• It's weird that during the Raw intro, I saw Mark Henry and I thought to myself "Why is Mark Henry in the intro? He's only had one match since the split and that was around three months ago", then lo and behold Mark Henry has a match on Raw.

So we have The Golden Truth & Mark Henry vs The Shining Stars & Titus O'Neil, and this six-man tag match is happening because of some watches. So in the space of a month, The Shining Stars have went from defeating the highly popular Enzo & Cass who were on a roll, to losing to The Golden Truth & Mark Henry in a match over watches, because that makes sense.

When they defeated Enzo & Cass I was hoping that it would lead to something, but classic WWE writing/booking strikes again.

• New Day making constant drug references because "drug references are funny and cool". Even Cesaro wasn't up for those references on his Facebook video thing.

"Oh, 420. You made a drug reference. Very smart."

• Even though Curtis Axel got his ass handed to him by Bo, I was happy with it as it hopefully means we'll get more Axel in the future. I hope we do and we can see how Axel will be as a face. I just hope that it leads to something and it's not just forgotten about next week and Axel vanishes, then he just randomly appears on Superstars in December acting like nothing ever happened.

However, this is the WWE and to them, defeating a hot tag team and then a month later having a match with three guys in their mid-40's from The Attitude Era, in a match over watches makes perfect sense. So who knows what'll happen with Axel.

• I now dread Bayley matches as that's when I reach the point where I find Byron Saxton annoying. I just can't listen to him during her matches as he spouts out the same stuff every time with his annoying fake happy voice.

I was actually surprised that Dana Brooke got a clean win over Bayley, but I think that maybe it wasn't supposed to be a clean win and that her foot was supposed to be on the rope but she couldn't reach it.

If there is a way to work around it, I think maybe they could go with saying that Bayley's left foot was under the ropes and the referee was in a bad position to see it, as it actually did look like her leg/foot was under the bottom rope from the angle we saw on TV.

If it was Mark Henry instead of Zayn, then maybe it wouldn't have been so bad.

• Rusev's family photos were actually quite entertaining. I would say that Rusev is my favourite thing about Raw at the moment. The guy is just gold on the mic and great in the ring.

• On the opposite side of that is TJ Perkins. We have yet more video game references being shoehorned in whenever Perkins is on screen.

I find him to be a bit on the bland side with his promos. He reminds me of those terrible actors you see in those "so bad it's good" type movies you get on Syfy or whatever, where the lead male character's acting is just really bad and bland and his facial appearance is highly generic.

I really hope Kendrick wins at Hell in a Cell.

• Goldberg's return actually made me feel slightly nostalgic. It was good. I was never a big Goldberg fan back in the day, in fact, I hated him for a time but it was actually good to see him on Raw.

The guy hasn't wrestled in 12 years though, so I don't know how he'll be in the ring when the time comes, but he has at least a month to get rid of his ring rust (if he hasn't already been doing it since May) if the match will be happening at Survivor Series.

I think the match would be better suited for WrestleMania though, but from a "HYPE THE GAME" standpoint, Survivor Series makes more sense as 2K17 has just be released and I doubt anyone will care about the game and its glitches by December, so his match with Lesnar happening as soon as possible would be understandable.

• Raw always feels like a complete mishmash and this week was no different. There were some good points about Raw this week though, such as Curtis Axel's possible going on a face run, Rusev and everything he does and the return of Goldberg.

But for some reason, Raw can't seem to have consistently good shows, whereas SmackDown appears to be managing it with ease.
I'm thinking Bo is the one being pushed, not Axel. That said, at least Axel is getting some TV time. Let's see what he does with it.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:03 PM   #330
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Remember that time that Neville looked like he was gonna beat John Cena for the US Title until Rusev interfered and cost him the match....... and then Neville basically just said "whatever" and never challenged for a title again?
Old 10-18-2016, 04:05 PM   #331
Cool King
King K Cool

Quote:
I'm thinking Bo is the one being pushed, not Axel. That said, at least Axel is getting some TV time. Let's see what he does with it.
Oh, I know he's being pushed.

I just prefer to talk about Axel.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:29 PM   #332
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Yeah, I thought that was all just a device to show that Bo has actually gone off the deep end and to simultaneously end all Social Outcasts ties.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:37 PM   #333
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Bo has been looking good. I'm interested in his Raw segments for the first time in forever.

I did kinda like Axel not being overly-douchey, too. Maybe he'll make a decent babyface.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:48 PM   #334
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

Quote:
Oh, I know he's being pushed.

I just prefer to talk about Axel.
He's not perfect
Old 10-18-2016, 04:49 PM   #335
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
Bo has been looking good. I'm interested in his Raw segments for the first time in forever.

I did kinda like Axel not being overly-douchey, too. Maybe he'll make a decent babyface.
I feel like Bo's act is curtain jerker material, but maybe it will evolve with this more serious side. Just not sure where he fits in on RAW.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:52 PM   #336
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

Seems like they hit a homerun in terms of drawing in viewers with the Goldberg hype. Higher ratings for RAW than the baseball game. Very impressive.

Also, NFL must be terrible at booking now.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:54 PM   #337
Innovator
Inno Knows.

Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Wow they actually recovered viewers in the 3rd hour
Innovator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 04:55 PM   #338
Cool King
King K Cool

Quote:
He's not perfect
He's

Old 10-18-2016, 05:06 PM   #339
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Seems like they hit a homerun in terms of drawing in viewers with the Goldberg hype. Higher ratings for RAW than the baseball game. Very impressive.

Also, NFL must be terrible at booking now.
Only tied but didn't beat the baseball game from last night and only because WWE likes to split their hours. If they didn't, would have been lower than the ALCS game. Also helped Canada doesn't count for the ratings so MLB got nothing from Toronto's side of the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Wow they actually recovered viewers in the 3rd hour
Even though it was very small still a really big surprise considering how rare that is for RAW these days.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 05:33 PM   #340
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Quote:
I feel like Bo's act is curtain jerker material, but maybe it will evolve with this more serious side. Just not sure where he fits in on RAW.
The card placement doesn't really bother me. I'm entertained by it.

As far as where he fits, I don't think that anything appears to really fit anywhere on Raw.
Old 10-18-2016, 05:39 PM   #341
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Raw should be called out for making Rich Swanns entrance short.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 05:42 PM   #342
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Seems difficult to shoehorn all of those cruiserweights in in front of an audience where they are largely unknown and make more than a couple of them seem important.
Old 10-18-2016, 05:47 PM   #343
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah, Raw is botching them as expected and while I like that they tried to give them their own identity, they need to stop with the ring stuff. There's just such a gap between one match, then 20 minutes or so of commercials and backstage stuff so they can get the ring sorted.

Without the ring stuff, they can give them two segments to build on anyway. Like bin the Golden Truth segment or something.

Still, at least they're on NXT as well. Still not sure what to make of the lyric "And if your daddy's gone, but your mommas home we can bring it we ain't got no shame" is supposed to imply in Swanns music though.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 05:55 PM   #344
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

...is he saying that he will bang older chicks too? Or just your mother specifically? Either way, maybe cut that out.
Old 10-18-2016, 06:02 PM   #345
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Remember that time that Neville looked like he was gonna beat John Cena for the US Title until Rusev interfered and cost him the match....... and then Neville basically just said "whatever" and never challenged for a title again?
That was in Cincinnati. I was there. You wanna know the REAL crime here, though?

Cena's opponent literally the week before in the US Open Challenge was Dean Ambrose. That's right. Dean Ambrose FROM CINCINNATI, OHIO.

You know what Ambrose did that night? He had a handicap match against J & J security.

Why they didn't just flip Ambrose and Neville in those two weeks just boggles my mind. Seems like such a fucking layup. The crowd would have been shit hot for that match. And that Neville match was dope. Would have crushed the previous week for sure.
Old 10-19-2016, 04:27 PM   #346
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
Seems difficult to shoehorn all of those cruiserweights in in front of an audience where they are largely unknown and make more than a couple of them seem important.
I would consider trying the cruisers from say 8 to 845. Treat it as its own show. That way they can change the rope colors once and be done with it.
Old 10-19-2016, 04:29 PM   #347
Big Vic
( ._.)

Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
What about big opening segments?
Old 10-19-2016, 04:47 PM   #348
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

Quote:
What about big opening segments?
Save those for 845-9. Almost treat it like how they used to do RAW and the War Zone back in the day. Give the CW hour their own opening, then do another open for the real stars at 845-9. I think kids would probably enjoy the cruisers and you can make those segments be 100% kid friendly. Then transition to a PG as little kids go to bed.
Old 10-19-2016, 08:31 PM   #349
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
RAW rating pretty good. Interesting what happens when you've got genuine stars on your show.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 09:16 PM   #350
Ruien
MVP Mark

Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
By the end of the year I expect them to be in an inferno match.
So Sasha will need to wrestle some clothes to the ring?
Ruien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 10:24 PM   #351
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Are the girls officially having a Hell in a Cell match?
Old 10-19-2016, 10:36 PM   #352
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Yes. Yes, they are.
Old 10-19-2016, 11:07 PM   #353
Mr. Nerfect

I think that's the best feud for one, to be honest. Sasha and Charlotte have been warring for years now.
Old 10-20-2016, 08:48 AM   #354
Big Vic
( ._.)

Quote:
Save those for 845-9. Almost treat it like how they used to do RAW and the War Zone back in the day. Give the CW hour their own opening, then do another open for the real stars at 845-9. I think kids would probably enjoy the cruisers and you can make those segments be 100% kid friendly. Then transition to a PG as little kids go to bed.

No one starts to tune in at 8:45