TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

View Poll Results: RKO or STUNNER
RKO 11 31.43%
STUNNER 24 68.57%
Voters: 35. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2014, 04:12 PM   #1
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Question RKO or STONE COLD STUNNER

AGAINST MY BETTER JUDGMENT (Paladin tier 2 #whattup #BlackwingLair) I am curious to parse the thoughts of the ever-wondrous minds of the TPWWforums.com Wrestling Forum's finest to see where they stand on this crucial question. So curious I am going VINTAGE MODE avec font modes.

Right now IN THIS VERY RING (of life) we are witnessing the RKO at its apex (predator) of popularity. It has become a meme in of itself, being used in Vines (#ToutSucks) and even witnessed by futbol gentlemangs and undoubtedly your social media feeds have been brought to a STANDSTILL by Randy Orton dropping jaws of your usual abundance of BuzzFeed and HuPo links (top 10 gifs of Dolph Ziggler OW OW OW)

That all being said, the Undisputed Champion of the Not-Jericho-First-Ever-#Best Finishing Move is the STONE COLD STUNNER

SPOILER: show

JESUS FUCKING TITS THE STUNNER

BAH GAWD

So flawlessly performed (except when it wasn't) and a big fat MIDDLE FINGER n|m in the face of authority m|n, the Stunner is known worldwide as a devastating maneuver.

However,

The RKO is renowned as being dealt ruthlessly out of GOD DAMN NOWHERE like a goddamn spider monkey on acid. Its versatility is unmatched. Austin's move was way devastating but c'mon:

SPOILER: show
OUT OF GODDAMN FUCKING NOWHERE

Youtube doesn't wanna embed, losing some of the LUSTRE of posting this vid but here's a hot link: http://youtu.be/2_W2kjimv8E

some of those are 2 sicc

SO CAST YOUR GODDAMN VOTES, MONGRELS

poll2cum

*mic drop*

\_0__/ \__0_/

Regards,

road doggy dogg
road doggy dogg is offline   Reply With Quote