TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2007, 06:32 PM   #11
BCWWF
The People's Member

BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reavant View Post
When USC got a share of the championship it was the year when Oklahoma was #1 all year and lost their big 12 champ game and was still ranked #1 or 2 by the BCS coputers while LSU and USC both had one loss. LSU ended up beating Oklahoma and USC fucked up a good Michigan or Penn State team. I would say USC deserved a share because they deserved to be in the game while Oklahoma did not.
I hate this argument. Oklahoma is No. 1 all year and dominated everybody they play until their conference championship game against a great Kansas State team, but then because they lose that game another one loss team, USC, is automatically better. They both had one loss and Oklahoma was far more impressive all season. Just because they lost in the last game people said they didn't deserve it. K-State was probably much better than whoever USC lost to that year.