TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2014, 01:14 AM   #1
Jimmy Cones
Gentleman

Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Gimme a good list of matches that I can show Miss Cubes to get her into wrestling.

My girlfriend is open to the idea of watching wrestling but doesn't know where to start. I already told her to watch Rock vs Hogan mania, because she knew the wrestlers and the story was pretty easy to understand.

She watched Wrestlemania with the group of us that met up in Chicago and enjoyed it too, but I feel like she needs to see more of the great stuff of the past to truly understand my love for wrestling.

That being said, I would like to have some feedback from TPWW on what matches and storylines would be good for me to introduce her to wrestling. I want to ease her in to it until she starts understanding how the matches can tell a story. Any suggestions? I'd like to stick to more mainstream stuff for now.
Jimmy Cones is offline   Reply With Quote