TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2014, 05:30 PM   #1
Theo Dious
EATER OF HOT POCKETS

Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
The Shield, Evolution, and the Title (And spoilers maybe.)

So Bryan is most likely going to be stripped of the title, and they have to figure out what to do with it. Meanwhile all of the company's top guys (minus Cena happily) were already booked in a No DQ elimination tag match. Throw the title into it. Whoever gets the last elimination on their team becomes champion. In the closing moments of the match, HHH gets eliminated, then Batista accidentally spears him, and gets speared by Roman Reigns who becomes champion. Batista gets thrown out of Evolution, beat down by HHH and Orton, and then gets fired. I don't usually approve of hot-shotting titles like this, but it's a circumstance for a hot-shot and Reigns can prove he's ready for this, and it could lead to HHH vs Reigns at SummerSlam (where a returning Daniel Bryan can neutralize whatever shenanigans HHH puts in place.) I really want to see a title belt-adorned Reigns standing face to face with HHH shouting "Are you going to call ME B+ player now?! And they can go on to tease tension within the Shield again. Honestly though I'd love to see them stay together as a well-oiled machine while Reigns carries the belts. Hopefully just one belt soon.
Theo Dious is offline   Reply With Quote