TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

View Poll Results: What is your God to honest view on CM PUNK?
CM Punk is nothing but a spoilt baby, and should be grateful of what he was given. 10 24.39%
CM Punk is entitled to be treated fairly in a workplace situation 31 75.61%
Voters: 41. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Old 11-28-2014, 03:22 PM   #1
Tazz Dan
Y2KoTF

Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Things I want answered about the CM Punk AOW Interview

I've been trying to read the thread, but I can't keep up with who is supporting who, and winks kinda supporting Punk on some things, but WEE on others. So please use this thread to fill me in by answering the following questions only, and without going out on a tangent with your own agenda. Keep that for the other thread. Also, while I am after personal opinions without the 'facts' trying to be twisted in your own way, this is A 'safe thread'. Anybody quoting somebody and attacking them for their point of view will have their post deleted. Again, please keep that for the other thread.

1. Are you supporting Punk?
2. Are you supporting WWE?
3. If supporting Punk, why do you believe WWE is in the wrong?
4. If supporting WWE, why do you think Punk is in the wrong?
5. Does Punk have a legitimate gripe against Ryback? If yes, why? If no, why?
6. Do you believe Punk will ever wrestle in a WWE ring again?
7. Do you believe Vince will talk about this on his podcast with Austin?
8. As WWE Champion for 4__ days, did Punk deserve his Wrestlemania headline match? As in, closing the show?
9. During Punk's historic run, do you believe he was shown the 100% respect somebody in that position deserved at all times?
10. Do you believe WWE doctors could have treated him better?
11. Do you believe CM Punk, and other WWE performers should be allowed proper time to heal before being pushed to return before time?
12. Do you believe that CM Punk and other WWE performers should just 'suck it up' as it's part of the industry, and they should be forced to return when they're requested to, whether they're ready or not?

Once I listen to the podcast myself, I may add more questions, so keep an eye out on this. And again, for the last time, please no arguments in this thread. It's a safe thread, and posts will be deleted. AND, if it escalates far enough and people continually pick on STD or whoever else flat out for their view on things, 3 day bans will be handed out. You've been warned. Also, I've stuck this thread, I'll unstick it when I see fit other mods. Cheers. Now play nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla
I SUPPORT A TAZZ DAN REPUTATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyCool View Post
You are a better Aussie than Downunder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Know Your Role
PUSSY!!!! :foc:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornicane
You know I must love you if I'm pos-repping you for a gossip girls post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by screech View Post
I apologize for not recognizing your greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
Anyway I think you are probably the nicest person on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermaximus
Ah you're the biggest inspiration on TPWW sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSG View Post
Also, you are a cunt. No offense, merely an observation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyCool
Still better than Downunder. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerF
You have a long ass signature Tazz Dan. It is like alright I am done with the Tazz Dan let's see who is replying
Tazz Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 04:32 PM   #2
Tazz Dan
Y2KoTF

Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Don't be shy people.
Old 11-28-2014, 04:42 PM   #3
Mercenary
New Arcade God

Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
1 No
2. No
3. Both sides are in the wrong
4.Both sides are in the wrong
5. Yes because you are suppose to help protect the other
6. Yes in due time
7. nope
8. Nope as Daniel Byran was more over than he was at the time
9. Yes as he did hold the title for that length of time, and no cause they had Cena in the main events still
10. Yes most definitely
11.Yes because in some cases it leads to careers being cut short
12. No
Mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 06:20 PM   #4
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Shisen Kopf is a bitch. USA#49.
Bad News Gertner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 06:59 PM   #5
rockman725

rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)
1. Yes for the most part

2. No for the most part

3. If it's 100% true, the medical staff should be fired & lose their license. WWE Management should have better talent relations and need to look at the best way to solve the problem without making irrational decisions. To me, this is another "Fk him, if he won't do business, we need to do business for him" situation. I DO NOT AGREE with that logic in ANY WORKPLACE.

4. Once again, based on if this is 100% true, I feel the only 2 things Punk should have done was 1) get a 2nd opinion much sooner 2) after his suspension was over, he should have called Vince instead of waiting a month then calling about his money. I think the latter is one of the reasons why they ultimately fired him.

5. Yes...if the guy hurt him on purpose or is just that dangerous in the ring that he caused injury to Punk without apologizing.

6. Unfortunately, no.

7. Absolutely not.

8. I think he damn sure earned the opportunity through the time & effort he put in over the years.

9. Probably not, but that's the backstage politics. I remember a few shows where his title match was like in the middle of the card. WTF?

10. Hell yeah, but then again, look at what the state of our healthcare is so......

11. Yes

12. Depends on the injury & situation, but most injuries need adequate healing time. Years ago, I was fine one minute, collapsed the next and was basically out of commission for 4 weeks due to dizzy spells. I couldn't drive a car for 6. Things happen in a flick of an instant.
rockman725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 07:19 PM   #6
Ruien
MVP Mark

Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Your poll does not have a somewhat option .
Ruien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 07:23 PM   #7
Ruien
MVP Mark

Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
1. Are you supporting Punk? - A little
2. Are you supporting WWE? - A little but more than Punk
3. If supporting Punk, why do you believe WWE is in the wrong? If he told them he needed time off he should not be pressed to work.
4. If supporting WWE, why do you think Punk is in the wrong? Punk needs to stand his ground and not be a bitch. Punk kept working because of the rewards he would get for it.
5. Does Punk have a legitimate gripe against Ryback? If yes, why? If no, why? No. THE RYBACK does what he wants.
6. Do you believe Punk will ever wrestle in a WWE ring again? No idea.
7. Do you believe Vince will talk about this on his podcast with Austin? Probably.
8. As WWE Champion for 4__ days, did Punk deserve his Wrestlemania headline match? As in, closing the show? Yup. Not because he was the champion but because it would have made sense.
9. During Punk's historic run, do you believe he was shown the 100% respect somebody in that position deserved at all times? No idea.
10. Do you believe WWE doctors could have treated him better? Probably but they do what they are paid to do.
11. Do you believe CM Punk, and other WWE performers should be allowed proper time to heal before being pushed to return before time? Certain situations then yes.
12. Do you believe that CM Punk and other WWE performers should just 'suck it up' as it's part of the industry, and they should be forced to return when they're requested to, whether they're ready or not? Nope.
Ruien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 07:54 PM   #8
Tazz Dan
Y2KoTF

Thanks for playing along guys
Old 11-28-2014, 08:23 PM   #9
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazz Dan View Post
I've been trying to read the thread, but I can't keep up with who is supporting who, and winks kinda supporting Punk on some things, but WEE on others. So please use this thread to fill me in by answering the following questions only, and without going out on a tangent with your own agenda. Keep that for the other thread. Also, while I am after personal opinions without the 'facts' trying to be twisted in your own way, this is A 'safe thread'. Anybody quoting somebody and attacking them for their point of view will have their post deleted. Again, please keep that for the other thread.

1. Are you supporting Punk? Nope
2. Are you supporting WWE? Nope
3. If supporting Punk, why do you believe WWE is in the wrong? Both are
4. If supporting WWE, why do you think Punk is in the wrong? Both are
5. Does Punk have a legitimate gripe against Ryback? If yes, why? If no, why? Nope. Ryback rules?
6. Do you believe Punk will ever wrestle in a WWE ring again? Nope
7. Do you believe Vince will talk about this on his podcast with Austin? Nope
8. As WWE Champion for 4__ days, did Punk deserve his Wrestlemania headline match? As in, closing the show? Nope. It's a business
9. During Punk's historic run, do you believe he was shown the 100% respect somebody in that position deserved at all times? Who cares? It's wrestling.
10. Do you believe WWE doctors could have treated him better? Of course
11. Do you believe CM Punk, and other WWE performers should be allowed proper time to heal before being pushed to return before time? Yea definitely. I think each performer should have an off season
12. Do you believe that CM Punk and other WWE performers should just 'suck it up' as it's part of the industry, and they should be forced to return when they're requested to, whether they're ready or not? Listen to your body

Once I listen to the podcast myself, I may add more questions, so keep an eye out on this. And again, for the last time, please no arguments in this thread. It's a safe thread, and posts will be deleted. AND, if it escalates far enough and people continually pick on STD or whoever else flat out for their view on things, 3 day bans will be handed out. You've been warned. Also, I've stuck this thread, I'll unstick it when I see fit other mods. Cheers. Now play nice
Bad News Gertner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 08:39 PM   #10
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I won't answer 1 or 2 because I don't support either side really. There is a lot of gray area here IMO and plenty of blame to go around.

3. If WWE wants to push that it cares about the health of its superstars, constantly asking them to come back from surgery/major injuries quickly and having a concussion protocol which sounds to be largely bullshit seems very contradictory. Plus all the Wellness stuff, etc. They try to give the impression that they care but it seems to be a front more than anything else. At the end of the day they do what they think is best for the product regardless of the health status of the performer.

4. While I'm totally on board with what Punk said about WWE medical, I can't lie that he came across as a self-important asshole for a good portion of the interview. I love Punk as a performer but I think he overvalues himself a bit. Like he said he wanted to be paid the same money as Cena/Rock/Taker/HHH/Lesnar. Rock money? Really? I like Punk a lot more than I like The Rock but if he thinks more people were paying to see him than The Rock that's kinda ridiculous IMO. Plus some of his complaints seem really dumb, like getting turned down for sponsors on his trunks before Lesnar did it. Lesnar's gimmick is a UFC fighter just there to make money and fuck shit up. What sense would it make for the anti-corporate, anti-establishment guy to have ads on his gear?

5. If the Ryback story is true and Ryback repeatedly hurt him even after Punk bringing it up, then yeah it's a legit gripe. Still not sure tearing him a new one publicly is going to accomplish anything though, just kinda makes Punk look bitter.

6. Well, I guess "anything can happen in WWE" but really I think he's right there with Jeff Jarrett as the only guys out there I'd be shocked if they returned for any reason.

7. Maybe for a bit but Vince probably has so much to talk about I hope they don't dwell on it.

8. Even though I said Punk seemed entitled, I do think him defending the belt at the PPV would have made sense. Not just because it's Punk either, but anybody who has a reign that long should have a blowoff on the biggest show of the year.

9. No, but WWE has an unfortunate history of treating nearly all of their champions not named John Cena like shit. It's not just a Punk thing.

10. Absolutely, and that's reason enough for him to be totally justified in leaving. Just totally ignoring what turned out to be a staph infection is pretty ridiculous, especially since the other doctor knew it immediately. Again the doctor's main concern seems to be doing the bare minimum to get the wrestlers to keep wrestling as opposed to actually doing anything that will make them feel better long-term.

11. Yes. Wrestling is painful. The guys and girls in the ring know they're going to pick up a lot of bumps and bruises. But once it builds up and develops into a real problem they really should have some time to heal. It will never happen but if WWE instituted an "offseason" of sorts, maybe like a month off sometime soon after Mania rather than running an entire PPV full of WM rematches maybe it would raise morale and allow everyone to heal at the same time.

12. No. Again, your long-term health is more important. These wrestlers don't have insurance. They get big injuries and have to pay for it on their own. It's in everybody's best interest if guys are 100% before coming back.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 09:29 PM   #11
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
the fuck

This is like a homework assignment
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 10:47 PM   #12
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
1. Are you supporting Punk? No. He didn't just walk out on the WWE, he walked out on the legions of fans and children who look up to him without so much as a goodbye.

2. Are you supporting WWE? If the medical complaints CM Punk had are legit, then hell no, they were horrible for that. But if CM Punk's claims are garbage then yes I would consider myself supporting WWE.

3. If supporting Punk, why do you believe WWE is in the wrong? The supposed medical stuff and maybe a little of the behind the scenes treatment.

4. If supporting WWE, why do you think Punk is in the wrong? He walked out. Breach of contract. He seems to think he deserves to be in the same category as guys who put in waaaaay more time with the WWE.

5. Does Punk have a legitimate gripe against Ryback? If yes, why? If no, why? No. He might have been stiff in the ring, but it's nothing Punk hasn't seen before. I feel like his name calling (roid guy or whatever) was meant more as a jab at WWE and their wellness policy.

6. Do you believe Punk will ever wrestle in a WWE ring again? Yes. This is all a work.

7. Do you believe Vince will talk about this on his podcast with Austin? Given WWEs prior behavior about things like this, no, he won't.

8. As WWE Champion for 4__ days, did Punk deserve his Wrestlemania headline match? As in, closing the show? Yes, he did in that respect get 'cheated'. But it isn't like this is the first and only instance of something else headlining instead of a title match and it won't be the last.

9. During Punk's historic run, do you believe he was shown the 100% respect somebody in that position deserved at all times? Yes. If they didn't respect him, he wouldn't have had the title for that long.

10. Do you believe WWE doctors could have treated him better? Depends if he is telling the truth or not.

11. Do you believe CM Punk, and other WWE performers should be allowed proper time to heal before being pushed to return before time? Yes and it seems to me that they usually are. Some guys are out FOREVER sometimes. I think Punk's ego probably made him say he was feeling better a bit too soon.

12. Do you believe that CM Punk and other WWE performers should just 'suck it up' as it's part of the industry, and they should be forced to return when they're requested to, whether they're ready or not? No and I don't think they are the vast majority of the time if they have a seriousish injury.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 10:58 PM   #13
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
1. Are you supporting Punk?- Yes.

2. Are you supporting WWE? No, not without a valid response by Vince McMahon or Triple H.

3. If supporting Punk, why do you believe WWE is in the wrong?-In this day and age a doctor should not and cannot clear an athlete without an examination. If Punk thought he needed to be cleared by Dr. Andrews that is what should have happened. Can't have a wrestler compete on a dirty mat with a staph infection. 29 other guys in the ring at the time it's bad situation. Also having him wrestle with a green Ryback is a horrible situation. There were others that could have been pushed into that match. We all wanted Daniel Bryan in that Hell in a Cell if Cena wasn't ready.

4. If supporting WWE, why do you think Punk is in the wrong?- They need to give some response to his gripes other than standard issue denial.

5. Does Punk have a legitimate gripe against Ryback? If yes, why? If no, why? Yes, he was too rough with him and legitmatley hurt him. He was too green to be given that sort of push so it's not entirley his fault.

6. Do you believe Punk will ever wrestle in a WWE ring again?- No.

7. Do you believe Vince will talk about this on his podcast with Austin?- I don't think so. Austin will want to be very delicate as to not provoke Vince to make sure he can do other interviews like this and keep his PodcastOne allies happy.

8. As WWE Champion for 4__ days, did Punk deserve his Wrestlemania headline match? As in, closing the show? Fuck yes.

9. During Punk's historic run, do you believe he was shown the 100% respect somebody in that position deserved at all times? No, but they made it into a gimmick that worked out marvelously. I don't think it was planned out like that so you can still give them shit for it.

10. Do you believe WWE doctors could have treated him better? Obviously already answered this as a yes. WWE doctors should be wrestlers first company second.

11. Do you believe CM Punk, and other WWE performers should be allowed proper time to heal before being pushed to return before time? It's on them. If they want the money they go out there hurt. It's on them. They aren't employees. They are contractors. Yes they should always act on the side of caution.

12. Do you believe that CM Punk and other WWE performers should just 'suck it up' as it's part of the industry, and they should be forced to return when they're requested to, whether they're ready or not? No, just as archaic and stupid as terms like "he got his bell rung" that NFL coaches aren't allowed to say anymore. If they hurt to the point that they are endangering themselves or others they shouldn't compete. There can always be a plan B for anything. Card Subject to change.
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 12:52 AM   #14
Franchise

Franchise is pretty cool (5,000+)Franchise is pretty cool (5,000+)Franchise is pretty cool (5,000+)Franchise is pretty cool (5,000+)
Quote:

8. As WWE Champion for 4__ days, did Punk deserve his Wrestlemania headline match? As in, closing the show?
9. During Punk's historic run, do you believe he was shown the 100% respect somebody in that position deserved at all times?
11. Do you believe CM Punk, and other WWE performers should be allowed proper time to heal before being pushed to return before time?
12. Do you believe that CM Punk and other WWE performers should just 'suck it up' as it's part of the industry, and they should be forced to return when they're requested to, whether they're ready or not?

No to 1)2)3)4) as there are always two sides to every story and if what he is saying is common practice in the WWE (I'm not saying it is or isn't) then more superstars, ex-superstars would come forward be it openly or anonmously.

5) Yes and No. Ryback claims Punk never confronted him about the issue and if he had Ryback may well have apologised. But this is pro wrestling not pillow fighting. Injuries are common place and accidents often unintentionally happen. If injuries bother him then why is he considering MMA.

6) Not any time soon. Look how long it took for WWE/McMahon to patch things up with Hogan, Warrior, Hart, Flair etc. This issue seems a lot more personal and deeper and unless one party or the other comes out with a grovelling apology, Punk won't be in WWE any time soon. Frankly if as he said that money is no issue, he should take a pay cut and maybe consider returning to ROH of TNA. The latter is in dire circumstances and needs a boost and Punk and the legions of fans he would bring with him would boost their revenue. I also believe NJPW has a new broadcasting deal in the US (and maybe worldwide to follow). There are other options in pro wrestling for Punk if pro wrestling is what he wants to carry on doing though not as big as WWE.

7) We shall wait and see. Given it's on the WWE Network I would think he would want all programming there to be kept "clean" as it were. But I would be surprised if him or anyone high up in WWE did not respond to the criticism in some capacity or another. They already have done with the statement about the doctors.

8) Yes I think he did but the problem was that Cena v Rock II was ALWAYS going to be on the cards given the somewhat pile of trash they coughed up at WM 28 (imo) and "big feuds" like that always have some kind of a re-match to end on. Furthermore the only it was going to create hype and be bigger than the previous match was to have the title at stake so Punk was in an unfortunate situation there. In the end Cena v Rock II was right to close out the show and was the best match on an otherwise terrible card again imo.

9) Yes, because he was the champ for that long. Certainly longer than anyone else in recent memory. He was regarded as a big star and pushed in that direction I feel.

10)11)12)

I am not certain of how exactly the process works in US Medicine but if Punk genuinely had concerns/issues about the advice he received then he should have sought a second opinion asap and then made a complaint against the clinicians through the proper channels because misdiagnosing something as serious as staph infection certainly is a major case of clinical incompetence. The same goes for if clinicians are putting undue pressure on performers (whether under the influence of McMahon etc). Whether or not Punk is exaggerating the details if I were on some malpractice board etc closely monitoring clinical staff working at WWE I would be gravely concerned and would even launch an investigation. But I also criticise Punk for not doing something about this earlier and waiting until now to raise the issue of medical malpractice.

'Suck it up' isn't the right expression but pro-wrestling as I said before isn't pillow fighting and comes with huge risks that we have seen all to often can cause serious injuries, end careers, even end lives (long-term health effects etc). The clinicians can only do so much. People think of pro-wrestling as "fake" (which it is) to the point that it isn't even a physical sport but the effect it has on health, the fitness levels required and the constant travelling for house shows and in comparison to their cousins in the NFL, NBA, Premier League etc....these "superstars" are paid nowhere near as much for the fact they are constantly putting their bodies on the line.

But that is part and parcel of the game and they go into it every day with the risk despite their training and experience there is always that small chance something can go wrong.
Franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 05:10 AM   #15
Shisen Kopf
Fire up Chips!

Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:

1. Are you supporting Punk? No, he always comes across as an entitled douchebag. He's that kid that took his ball and went home but no-one really cared bc they were only friends with him bc he had a ball.
2. Are you supporting WWE? Sure. WWE is a corporation looking to make money and if you have a whiny bitch employee that is lowering morale you get rid of them.
3. If supporting Punk, why do you believe WWE is in the wrong? N/A
4. If supporting WWE, why do you think Punk is in the wrong? Many, many reasons but mainly, I don't trust anyone who won't drink a beer.
5. Does Punk have a legitimate gripe against Ryback? If yes, why? If no, why? No. Getting hurt is part of the (serious) business. THE RYBACK has the look. Punk doesn't.
6. Do you believe Punk will ever wrestle in a WWE ring again? No.
7. Do you believe Vince will talk about this on his podcast with Austin? Absolutely not.
8. As WWE Champion for 4__ days, did Punk deserve his Wrestlemania headline match? As in, closing the show? Macho Man vs Flair didn't close the show at WM 8. Punk needs to,get over himself. He's not as great as he's built himself up in his mind.
9. During Punk's historic run, do you believe he was shown the 100% respect somebody in that position deserved at all times? Yes. He had the belt for over 400 days.
10. Do you believe WWE doctors could have treated him better? He could have always got a second opinion.
11. Do you believe CM Punk, and other WWE performers should be allowed proper time to heal before being pushed to return before time? If they are medically cleared then they should do their work.
12. Do you believe that CM Punk and other WWE performers should just 'suck it up' as it's part of the industry, and they should be forced to return when they're requested to, whether they're ready or not? Again, if they are medically cleared then yes, suck it!

Also, Bad News Gertner is a fartknocker. But it's ok as I have some GOOD NEWS for you: USA #1, Canada #165, slightly ahead of those Ebola countries!
Shisen Kopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 10:56 AM   #16
The MAC
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The MAC has a good deal of rep (10,000+)The MAC has a good deal of rep (10,000+)The MAC has a good deal of rep (10,000+)The MAC has a good deal of rep (10,000+)The MAC has a good deal of rep (10,000+)The MAC has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
: yes

: no
: most former we employees concur that the company is not ethical

I think that we is more at fault than Ryback, if he is green he shouldn't be in the ring
with their top moneymakers - thats just bad for business

If bret hart came back - anything can happen

Steve will toe the company line.

8. As WWE Champion for 4__ days, did Punk deserve his Wrestlemania headline match?
As in, closing the show?
Championship match shouldnt always go on last. The belt should not be secondary to
any storyline.

- unless you are HHH's boy or protected by vince you will get dicked with.

- fuck yes. The doctor sounded unsure. Punk should have sought a second opinion
immediately though

- this is a stupid question - the answer is duh!

- no.
The MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 05:17 PM   #17
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
1. Are you supporting Punk? - Yes

2. Are you supporting WWE? - Very little

3. If supporting Punk, why do you believe WWE is in the wrong? - The medical stuff alone is really bad. The booking issues is just another of a long list of instances of the WWE squandering the opportunity for having new stars or even mega stars.

5. Does Punk have a legitimate gripe against Ryback? If yes, why? If no, why? - Yes since at the time Ryback had the bad habit of being really sloppy or hurting people. Not completely his fault since the WWE rushed him well before he was ready for that spotlight.

6. Do you believe Punk will ever wrestle in a WWE ring again? - Nope

7. Do you believe Vince will talk about this on his podcast with Austin? - Maybe a quick talk about Punk's booking issues but probably nothing big about the medical stuff.

8. As WWE Champion for 4__ days, did Punk deserve his Wrestlemania headline match? As in, closing the show? - Yes and Yes.

9. During Punk's historic run, do you believe he was shown the 100% respect somebody in that position deserved at all times? - Nope. Cena headlining or being the main focus for almost the whole time showed who the WWE cared more about.

10. Do you believe WWE doctors could have treated him better? - Absolutely.

11. Do you believe CM Punk, and other WWE performers should be allowed proper time to heal before being pushed to return before time? - Absolutely

12. Do you believe that CM Punk and other WWE performers should just 'suck it up' as it's part of the industry, and they should be forced to return when they're requested to, whether they're ready or not? - No. That kind of thinking is what keeps causing serious problems to pop up every time within the WWE and wrestling in general.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 06:15 PM   #18
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm not "supporting" either side, but it does seem that WWE is a horrible place to work.

If he was really sloppy, ended up injuring him and didn't apologise then yes I'd say he has a legit gripe against the guy.

No

He might make a few thinly veiled shots but I wouldn't expect anything more.

I think if there was any time he should have main evented Mania it should have been after the whole "summer of punk II" angle when he was hot but they fucked up his booking, rushed the storyline so it fizzled out way before Mania and of course had Rock / Cena planned so they didn't give a shit about anything else and of course there was nobody Punk could have viably faced to justify going on after that. I personally would have been more interested in Rock / Cena / Punk over the one in a lifetime rematch the following year though.

Probably not, but who is?

Yes

Yes

No, that just leads to further problems.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 08:35 PM   #19
Tazz Dan
Y2KoTF

Don't unstick my thread bro's.
Old 11-30-2014, 01:54 AM   #20
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
punk was the most enjoyable thing in wrestling for me for a long time. punk #1
road doggy dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 10:36 AM   #21
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Option 3: CM Punk is a spoiled baby who is entitled to a safe workplace.
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 03:54 PM   #22
Razzamajazz
it's really real meat

Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
we don't know the facts yet. all we have is his rant
Razzamajazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 04:05 PM   #23
James Steele
TPWW's HHH Mark Since '04

James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Option 3: CM Punk is a spoiled baby who is entitled to a safe workplace.
James Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 09:24 AM   #24
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzamajazz View Post
we don't know the facts yet. all we have is his rant
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 09:48 AM   #25
Big Vic
( ._.)

Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
1. Are you supporting Punk? Yeah
2. Are you supporting WWE? Not really
3. If supporting Punk, why do you believe WWE is in the wrong? The guy was wrestling sick
5. Does Punk have a legitimate gripe against Ryback? If yes, why? If no, why? Because he is sloppy
6. Do you believe Punk will ever wrestle in a WWE ring again? Not without a brock contract.....But probably not
7. Do you believe Vince will talk about this on his podcast with Austin? Barely
8. As WWE Champion for 4__ days, did Punk deserve his Wrestlemania headline match? As in, closing the show? I think he should have had it instead of the Miz that one year
10. Do you believe WWE doctors could have treated him better? yes
Big Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 10:03 AM   #26
Innovator
Inno Knows.

Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)

80%

20%

They had a guy on the same level as Cena and ran him into the ground and kept feeding him to part time guys, made him work with a dangerous guy who hurt him (and others), didn't give him time off, wwe doctor misdiagnosed MRSA and refused to treat it, as well as urged him to go on the European tour after getting a concussion, suspended him when he removed himself, lied to investors and said he was on a sabbatical, fired him on his wedding day, refused to reissue a check for money owed to him

Punk could have demanded time off but kept working, too headstrong for his own good sometimes.

Yes, Ryback was reckless in the ring and kept hurting him. It wasn't just Punk, others said Ryback was hurting them too.

Nope. He burnt the bridge and pissed on the ashes.

Vince will probably make a statement off the top regarding it, probably really can't say anything due to settlement.

Yeah he should have been the main event, Rock/Cena had no build and was a cold rematch, and it sucked.

He main evented one PPV without Cena, and Cena wasn't on that PPV. Cena main evented the rest. Cena got 3-4 segments a night, Punk would get 1, maybe 2. Cena gets time off when he's hurt, Punk didn't.

If Punk didn't leave and continued to wrestle, he'd be dead.

I don't get why they don't in the first place.

No, it's an outdated notion to "suck it up".
Innovator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 11:38 AM   #27
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)

Yes, because I feel that a lot of his gripes are legitimate. Especially on his health and the general creative direction of the WWE over the years.

Hard to answer. I guess so. I mean, it sounds gritty and nasty at times, and if those problems are there hopefully changes are made.

Because how the fuck could they have fucked up CM Punk in 2011 and almost fucked up Daniel Bryan? The part-timers coming in does sort of cap the roster and create fewer full-time stars. Also, that stuff with the injuries is just...terrible.

Because at the time he left the WWE, he really wasn't the guy to headline the show. It was Daniel Bryan's gig. Triple H vs. Punk was actually a really good spot for him, creatively. I guess they could have slapped together something with John Cena, or continued his angle with The Shield, but whatever.

If Ryback was an unsafe worker and not good enough to be in his position, sure. Well, it's more a gripe with the management that just saw potential dollar signs in a stiff guy.

He says never, and he says that pretty definitively. I would have said "Yes," because I think Punk would realize how much money there is in burying the hatchet. And he can become one of those part-time guys that get all the glory. If he agreed to return tomorrow, and Daniel Bryan wasn't ready by the time the Rumble came along, I'm sure he could negotiate a Royal Rumble win and position himself to be the guy to beat Brock Lesnar, and it would be good, both creatively and financially.

I had "Yes" typed out, because people will be expecting him to, Austin isn't an idiot, and isn't being taped in front of a crowd or something? As if they aren't going to change "CM Punk!"? I expect more chants than usual during the main show too. That being said, if the company doesn't want it mentioned, and they feel that giving it attention could damage the WWE Network or their standing in the public, then I think Austin is one of the few verbal performers who can negate the issue very effectively. Austin is doing this spot because it is good for him too. If he asks questions Vince really doesn't want to hear, then it might close a money door for Austin as well. I think Vince understands this too, the two will talk, and they'll either work out something for Vince to say and make it appear like Austin pressed him as far as it could go, or Austin will do some sort of "Man, I'm not going to ask you about that can of worms," side-step.

Punk deserved it, but not for his run as champion. He deserved it because he drew attention to a fairly stagnant product in 2011, despite losing for like a million PPVs straight, and presented himself, believably, as the new hot item. In my opinion, Jericho should have won the Rumble in 2012 to build him up as Punk's challenger. Should they have closed over Cena vs. Rock? That's tricky. On one hand, Cena vs. Rock is the money draw at that point; but I think they had the chance to convince viewers that Punk vs. Jericho is. I don't think anyone would have turned on the match, and I think Punk retaining the title and proving he is "The Best in the World" is a perfectly fine main event story. Why would The Best be anywhere else but last? But I can understand the point that Cena vs. Rock was the right choice. That being said, Cena vs. Rock II was very uninspired as a main event, completely went against the tagline "Once in a Lifetime" that was used to the promote the first match, and it's not like the first was a classic that demanded a re-run. CM Punk should have aired his gripes about being the WWE Champion for so long and still playing second-fiddle to Cena, and inserted himself into the main event as the most heelish character, but sort of right and with a lot of fan support of his own. Hell, he probably should have even won. Cena nor Rock needed it. Punk could have used it. The Royal Rumble wasn't exactly necessary to setup this match, so Jericho could have won the Rumble (again), gained even more credibility as a certain Hall of Famer, and challenged Dolph Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Title. Del Rio and Swagger would have been better suited to a US Title match.

Not creatively. He got an amazing run, but it just felt...there at times. Your WWE Champion should never just be there. I think he should have had a constant cold war with Cena. I honestly think that Cena should have beaten The Rock at Mania, and then Brock should have beaten Cena. Punk could gripe about how he's not closing shows, and it becomes apparent that Punk still has something to prove against John Cena somehow. Brock Lesnar is also in the discussion. Punk felt like a really good Intercontinental Champion at times. I also felt the heel turn was a bit off. Punk wasn't creatively hitting all cylinders as a face, and he sort of became "another guy," but having Punk not peacefully co-inhabit with John Cena could have helped that. I actually think that turning Cena, shoot me for bringing it up, would have made business more interesting. Punk was apparently doing great with merchandise, and Cena cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcase like a dog would have caused quite a stir. Maybe not even a Cena heel turn, but a Cena "you clearly weren't confident to take on Punk one-on-one" development could have really helped people flock behind Punk more, and brand him more as a "guy."

If those stories are true, absolutely.

Yes, definitely. It's better for them and better for the company when they are able to perform at their best and can have longer careers.

Sucking it up is a part of the business, and it seems like everyone does. But there are times when a guy just shouldn't wrestle, and that should be the company's prerogative as much as it is the individual performer's. If you aren't so dependent on a few "names," you might be able to slip guys in and out of stuff more easily. Create a storyline out of the injuries. Punk gets hurt whilst on top, have someone take his leg out with a crowbar backstage. Instant feud when he is back.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 02:43 PM   #28
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)

Nope.

Hell no!

N/A

N/A

Because he will never be as strong and powerful as "The Ryback".

If he finds a discarded one in a dumping ground. I can see him wrestle his imaginary friends since he won't have any real friends left with all due respect to his attitude.

He will.

No. He doesn't.

He got what he deserved.

They could've, if they weren't so damn lazy

Yes.

Angle won an olympic gold medal with a broken freakin' neck and Hunter finished a tag team title match after his quad got annihilated. "suck it up" is never good. Heath comes first.
GD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 05:05 PM   #29
FourFifty
As over as Crystal Pepsi

FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
1. No
2. Yes
3. N/A
4. WWE has a hell of a lot to lose if shit hits the fan. Aside from money from lawsuits, their image would be tarnished which means less people buying their stuff.
5. Don't know enough about the issue to speak about it, and I'm sure most of it is now hearsay.
6. We will see Chris Benoit in the Hall of Fame before we see CM Punk on Superstars.
7. If he's questioned, he'll side step it.
8. Punk VS Lawrence Taylor, BOOK IT!
9. No one is shown that sort of respect at all times.
10. This is all hearsay. If WWE doctors thought Punk's life was at risk they wouldn't dare clear him.
11. Yes, but this is a double edged sword. If you come back too soon you could hurt yourself again. If you wait too long to heal someone else might have your spot on the roster.
12. If they are medically cleared to wrestle and creative has a plan for them, it should be their call. However, this goes back to my previous answer. If they come back too soon or too late. It's tricky. There is no right answer here.
FourFifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 05:41 PM   #30
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
1. Are you supporting Punk? To a point. He let his emotion speak for a few things, but there are shady practices that should be more thoroughly investigated

2. Are you supporting WWE? Somewhat - They have a product/business to protect and grow.

3. If supporting Punk, why do you believe WWE is in the wrong? I believe they should have listened more on the medical bit.

4. If supporting WWE, why do you think Punk is in the wrong? He took a few unnecessary jabs, but that is to be expected given his situation

5. Does Punk have a legitimate gripe against Ryback? If yes, why? If no, why? Yes and no. Ryback should not have been pushed while being so inexperienced. At the same time, there are workers that are more stiff than others, but missing an entire fucking table is pretty horrible.

6. Do you believe Punk will ever wrestle in a WWE ring again? No, unless this entire thing is a work. Knowing Punk's attitude in general, this is not a work.

7. Do you believe Vince will talk about this on his podcast with Austin? No, he will defer and move on.

8. As WWE Champion for 4__ days, did Punk deserve his Wrestlemania headline match? As in, closing the show? Unquestionably.

9. During Punk's historic run, do you believe he was shown the 100% respect somebody in that position deserved at all times? No, but it is a cut throat business and no one receives respect 100% of the time.

10. Do you believe WWE doctors could have treated him better? Without question.

11. Do you believe CM Punk, and other WWE performers should be allowed proper time to heal before being pushed to return before time? Yes. Proper healing promotes career longevity in the big picture.

12. Do you believe that CM Punk and other WWE performers should just 'suck it up' as it's part of the industry, and they should be forced to return when they're requested to, whether they're ready or not? Entertainment is brutal. Each performer must know their limitations. If they continue to perform despite injury, that is on them. They know the business and should be aware of the consequences of their actions.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 07:49 PM   #31
Shisen Kopf
Fire up Chips!

Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I never got a grade for my answers so I'll just say I got an A+. Every answer correct. Try to be like me people!
Shisen Kopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 01:39 AM   #32
FourFifty
As over as Crystal Pepsi

FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisen Kopf View Post
I never got a grade for my answers so I'll just say I got an A+. Every answer correct. Try to be like me people!
Okay.
FourFifty is offline   Reply With Quote