TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2004, 06:47 PM   #1
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
TPWW's Top 53 Wrestling Moments Thread (53-49 are up)

DO NOT SUBMIT MOMENTS. THAT IS FINISHED

Ok, I don't know if you guys read my other thread the other day, but I am going to be doing a TPWW Top 50 Wrestling Moments of all-time. I know I said Top 100 before, but I received a hot tip on why not to do that. Anyway, here's how this whole process is going to work:

1) Everyone who belongs to the boards and non-message board members will have a chance to submit their moments. So that includes all you GUESTS out there I will be posting something similar on the front page of TPWW, so the people who don't come to the message board can see what's going on and they will have a chance to submit their moments.

2) Each person will send me THEIR TOP 10 MOMENTS in Wrestling History RANKED IN ORDER FROM 1-10. (1 IS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT just in case I have confused some already) You can send your list to me via PM or my e-mail address: jes_pac2001@yahoo.com

3) All your Moments will be scored using a point system. Here is how it's going to work.

*Moment 10 will recieve 1 POINT.
*Moment 9 will receive 2 POINTS.
*Moment 8 will receive 3 POINTS.

AND SO ON.

*Moment 1 (Your Most Memorable Moment ) will recieve a total of 10 POINTS. That's the highest I can give.

4) When everyone has voted, I will tally up all the votes and count how many combined points each moment has recieved.

5) Then when I have THE 50 MOMENTS, Myself, Rob and Kapoutman will do write-ups on all the moments. We'll divide them up between us. After we all finish, I will post TPWW'S TOP 50 MOST MEMORABLE MOMENTS IN WRESTLING HISTORY on the front page.

Other Notes:

**The Moments can BE ANY MOMENT IN WRESTLING HISTORY THAT ARE MOST MEMORABLE TO YOU. These are the moments that you will always remember and always look back on saying, "Yeah, that was GREAT times," or "Man I can't believe that happened." Try and think about them a little before you submit your list. You only get 10 to choose from. Be sure to make them your Most Memorable 10.

**Also, BE VERY SPECIFIC with your votes. Remember, I have to know what moment you're trying to give me. So as an example, DON'T SEND ME something like "Warrior Wins IC Title." Send me "Warrior Wins the IC Title at Summerslam 88." I know most of you know this, but I'm just using precaution.

OK, have fun with this. I'll be waiting for everyone's votes.

DO NOT POST MOMENTS IN THIS THREAD.
DO NOT POST MOMENTS IN THIS THREAD

Last edited by Loose Cannon; 09-02-2005 at 09:23 PM.