TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 08-26-2015, 08:49 PM   #801
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Wrestlemania 2016 main-event: Roman Reign vs. Seth Rollins...........double turn?

Ok. To satisy our little resident fuckboy NormanSmiley, I've come up with a scenario that might be a good idea. Have Reigns vs. Rollins at Mania, but have them do a double turn during the match (a la Bret/Austin). However - Rollins defeats Reigns cleanly and the fans go wild with joy.

The next night on RAW, Reigns tells the fans that he will never forgive or forget the fans' betrayal and treatment of him. From this point onwards, Reigns becomes a heel for the next 10+ years regardless of how the fans react to Reigns' new heel character. In many ways, Reigns become the INVERSE of John Cena (i.e. acting like a heel regardless of how the crowd reacts).

Rollins on the other hand, turns face after Wrestlemania and the WWE gives him a shot of trying to prove himself as a Face champion.
Heyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:02 PM   #802
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I think Rollins will one day be a big babyface, but right now he's just such a slimeball. I'd probably go with the Shield Triple Threat at Mania.

Still not on board with Lesnar vs. Undertaker. Sorry, man. I'm not saying you don't make sense; I just don't want to see it. A lot of Brock's programs since he's been back have just been hammering him against the same guy, and I'd feel it'd be more of the same with Taker. I want to see Brock in a situation he hasn't been in before. But that's just me.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:21 PM   #803
NormanSmiley
shisen sucks all the cock

NormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be banned
Jesus heyman for one your ideas are all overly drawn out forced shit. And second im not sure you know what the term fuckboy means.

If you want reigns to be over with the crowd turn him heel. Monday. On raw. Sinple. Done.
NormanSmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:05 PM   #804
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I think Rollins will one day be a big babyface, but right now he's just such a slimeball. I'd probably go with the Shield Triple Threat at Mania.

My only problem with this idea is that you'd likely get a lackluster main-event. With no Reigns or Rollins in the title picture, your main-event would feature one of Cena or Lesnar (and not Cena vs. Lesnar since that's been done numerous times).

And if Lesnar is not facing Reigns, Rollins, or Cena, then he'd be going up against someone that isn't in his league at current (unless you actually think that some faggot lesbian like Sheamus or Dolph Ziggler deserves to go up against Lesnar right now, lol).

Quote:
Still not on board with Lesnar vs. Undertaker. Sorry, man. I'm not saying you don't make sense; I just don't want to see it. A lot of Brock's programs since he's been back have just been hammering him against the same guy, and I'd feel it'd be more of the same with Taker. I want to see Brock in a situation he hasn't been in before. But that's just me.

No need to apologize to me. I myself was initially not on board with Lesnar/Taker at Mania. I was an advocate of the idea of having Lesnar end Taker's career at Summerslam. However - given that Wrestlemania is in Taker's home state, combined with the potential of having another Ric Flair-esque send off (HBK/Flair), I definitely see the value of Lesnar ending Taker at Mania.

As far as Lesnar usually going up against the same guys go, I think it makes sense to book Lesnar to go up against the same guys frequently, as it adds spice/flair to a rivalry, as opposed to having Lesnar fight random guys. WWE did this with Rock/Cena, and the WWE have had success with Lesnar in having him go up against HHH, Cena, and Undertaker.

Lesnar still has a number of years left on his contract, and so he'll eventually get put against guys that "rise up within the ranks" so to speak. These guys just have to be built properly, similarly to how Rollins and Reigns were (and hence, Lesnar fought them).
Old 08-26-2015, 11:44 PM   #805
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanSmiley View Post

If you want reigns to be over with the crowd turn him heel. Monday. On raw. Sinple. Done.

Again - I have no problem with Reigns turning heel, PROVIDED that someone of equal stature on the heel side turns face to balance things out. Unfortunately, other than Rollins, I'm not really sure if anyone fits that description.

Bray Wyatt would've been a decent guy to turn face, but with this new Wyatt having joined the group, I don't see Wyatt turning any time soon.
Old 08-27-2015, 01:13 AM   #806
NormanSmiley

NormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be banned
Right now I would go with keeping lesnar gone and if possible try to keep him as a surprise entrant in the rumble. Have lesnar and kevin owens dominate the rumble while not interacting much. Owens v lesnar as last two in the rumble.

Lesnar takes it making him two time rumble winner adding to his resume. Elevates owens.

Rollins holds title til mania and you have a solid main even for brock to finally reclaim his title kept away from him for a year.

Give me wyatt over sting

Give me heels reigns over bryan

Give me cena over taker. And takers walk up the ramp has to include him walking past all his mania opponents slowly with the exception of gonzalez bossman and punk obviously.

Tag match

Some match with the broads

And some filler.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:26 PM   #807
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

Quote:

Rollins holds title til mania and you have a solid main even for brock to finally reclaim his title kept away from him for a year.

My problem with Rollins/Lesnar, is that it was done earlier this year. Wrestlemania main-events are usually about matches that we've never seen before, or matches that we haven't seen in quite some time. I have no issue with Lesnar/Rollins at some point, but not for Wrestlemania 2016.

Quote:
Give me wyatt over sting

Not a bad idea, but I don't think the WWE will disrespect Sting again by having him job two Wrestlemania's in a row (although this could be nullified IF Sting defeats Rollins for the title next month and has a brief transitional reign before jobbing the title back).

Quote:
Give me heels reigns over bryan

I'd be ok with this, but I'm not even sure if Bryan will be back.

Quote:
Give me cena over taker. And takers walk up the ramp has to include him walking past all his mania opponents slowly with the exception of gonzalez bossman and punk obviously.

Cena/Taker was my original idea as well, but I think the WWE are committed to Lesnar/Taker again. Undertaker jobbing to Lesnar (within the next month or two), and then challenging Cena for Mania doesn't make much storyline sense in my opinion.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:32 PM   #808
NormanSmiley

No reason to have undertaker or lesnar job to each other in a month or two, they should never have another match
Old 08-27-2015, 07:33 PM   #809
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

With the way things ended at Summerslam however, I'm not sure if that will be the case. Almost seems inevitable that they'll have another match. I personally wanted Lesnar to end Undertaker's career at Summerslam, but the WWE felt differently (i.e. I suspect that they wanted Taker to have one final match at Mania.........and if they do have that in mind, then I just can't see it being anyone else other than Lesnar).
Old 08-27-2015, 08:04 PM   #810
NormanSmiley

Wwe logic is the match 10 plus years ago doesn't exist. So current format is 1 win apiece. Both looked strong in their win and both looked strong in defeat. No need to keep beating a dead horse,or in this case an out of shape taker
Old 08-28-2015, 04:50 PM   #811
NormanSmiley

So heyman,you are going with reigns to win the rumble 2nd year in a row?
Old 08-28-2015, 06:28 PM   #812
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

Quote:
So heyman,you are going with reigns to win the rumble 2nd year in a row?

Yes, I think Reigns is the odds on favorite to repeat as the winner. Reigns or Rollins, but likely Reigns.

1) I still think Lesnar/Taker will occur at Wrestlemania (even if most on here don't want that), and so that eliminates Lesnar (or Taker) from winning RR.

2) I do not see Cena vs. Rollins taking place at Mania, since that match has taken place many times before. I think the main-event at Mania pretty much has to be Reigns vs. Rollins, or Reigns vs. Cena.

The way I see things playing out is Sting defeating Rollins to win the title next month, but then Rollins gets his return match and victory over Sting at Royal Rumble and re-captures the title. Rollins holds on to the title until Mania.
Old 08-28-2015, 06:30 PM   #813
NormanSmiley

There is a .00004 percent chance of sting winning
Old 08-28-2015, 06:35 PM   #814
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

Quote:
There is a .00004 percent chance of sting winning

I think the WWE will do something for Sting as a tribute to his career. When HBK returned to the WWE in 2002 for instance, he got a brief title reign. Ditto for Hulk Hogan.

Since Sting jobbed to Hunter at Mania' last year, I think they will give him some kind of favor.

My guess is that Kane returns and causes Rollins to lose (despite Rollins dominating Sting). Rollins briefly feuds with Kane, defeats him, and then goes after Sting again (and wins at RR).

Between next month and Royal Rumble, you can have Sting make 1-2 title successful title defenses (i.e. maybe Sheamus "cashes in" and challenges Sting to a match on PPV).
Old 08-28-2015, 06:42 PM   #815
NormanSmiley

Im starting love how.optimistic you are that creative will be,creative. I think john cena and rollins are back.in the survivor series main event
Old 08-28-2015, 06:50 PM   #816
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

Quote:
Im starting love how.optimistic you are that creative will be,creative. I think john cena and rollins are back.in the survivor series main event

Hey Norman, what's with your rep? LOL. Have you really pissed off that many guys since debuting here? . I'm loving it. You're my kind of guy.

p.s.________I know Noid suggested this awhile back, but I'm on board with a Bray Wyatt face turn.

I had this vision last night where Rollins is in the ring (with The Authority) and Rollins is like, "I've beaten everyone that the WWE has had to offer. I am not the future......I am the present........and I dare anyone from the back to prove otherwise."

::::Cue Wyatt family weirdness:::: :::lights go out:::: ::::lights go back on::::

Bray attacks Rollins to a huge face pop, while Harper/other guy chase off HHH/Steph from the ring. Bray hits Sister Abigail on Rollins to a huge pop and RAW goes off the air with Bray saying, "FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS!"
Old 08-28-2015, 07:27 PM   #817
NormanSmiley

Every piece of that red rep is from fan from the last two days.literally.

I want so much for bray. To me the only complete character who has the whole package. And especially for him to become vray wyatt so much after theu gave him that bullshit husky harris gimmick.

I felt it was coming at 30 when he had the whole fanbase turning him face on cena and boom. Cena happened