TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2005, 03:38 AM   #1
FourFifty
As over as Crystal Pepsi

FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Vader and The Mexicools

So I’ve been off line, and between my social life and sleep I realized I need to get a tivo soon so I don’t miss Raw or SmackDown again. I haven’t been keeping up with what’s going on, so lemme just take a second to talk about Vader and the Mexicools.

So I read that Vader is now a WWE Legend… I really hope Sting is next, seeing as how Vader was nothing more than a midcarder in the WWF. Had a good match here and there, helped put Bradshaw over, awesome moonsault, but come on, WWE Legend? Far from it. When are they going to make a Randy Savage DVD? Not that it’s much but with all due respect to the WWE creative team Randy Savage is more worthy of the title “WWE Legend” than Vader.
He was an awesome heel, had a great feud with Yokozuna. Does this mean that Jeff Jarrett should become a WWE Legend because of his feud with Hogan in WCW? My answer, no. I know they own the rights to ECW and WCW, and if they can get the rights to the title “Legends of Wrestling” and put out DVDs about how Vader is a legend that would be cool.
So let’s say Vince has a “legend quota” and they need to fill it soon. Who can they get? How about Ron Simmons? I have nothing but respect for this man. No, it’s not the whole “first black WCW champion.” I’m only talking about the WWF/E right now. Never held a major singles title but he stood the test of time. At the end of his in-ring career he helped get JBL over as a heel just by walking out of the building.
Ron Simmons PWNZ Vader

Ah, the Mexicools. I did the same basic thing a while ago with Hassan. “why is Hassan over- because people are racist!” I only have one thing to point out with the Mexicools…
I’m white.
I work at a supermarket.
The guys who bring in our tortillas and stock them are Mexican.
A few days ago I was working, like white people do, and there was this Mexican who was just starting around, like Mexicans do. The back room was full of people rushing to get their product on the shelf. Our receiver was rushing trying to get a few vendors who were white to do their jobs, while the Mexican just stood there. Alas, he must be here to fill the tortillas. That’s his job, because he’s a Mexican. Nope, he just asked me where the bathroom was. 15 mins later the REAL tortilla vendor was there.
Just because he was Mexican I thought he was there to work for “the white man.”
And please, listen to the song “Everyone’s A Little Bit Racist.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaGeorgio View Post
This is really a two part questions, I AM ON TO YOU. One, there is no god, but rather gods. As for the second part assuming there is a loving god out there as stated in your first part. Children get cancer out of love. Cancer is a creation of god, and he loves cancer. Children are a creation of god, and he loves children. Thus children with cancer are people he really love.
FourFifty is offline   Reply With Quote