TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2009, 12:44 PM   #1
Xero
He's Here

Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Mania 26 it for Taker?

As I reported in my Elite Hotline on Tuesday 9/8, there is a lot of concern about The Undertaker's health and his long-term viability after his work in Puerto Rico a few weeks back. When Undertaker had his hip surgery after Wrestlemania, it was portrayed to everyone as a minor issue being taken care of, but the reality is he had a pretty heavy duty surgery (some sources claim a hip replacement) and at one point, there were private concerns as to whether he was going to get back in the ring at all. He has been said to have been in pain of late and was noticeably slower, one of the reasons his Breaking Point PPV bout was booked to only go nine minutes. While nothing has been said outright, some of the sources I've spoken to are wondering if we are looking at retirement for Taker by Wrestlemania 26.

From PWInsider.
Xero is offline   Reply With Quote