TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Old 12-12-2003, 09:48 PM   #1
Kenny
Luke 15:11-32

Kenny has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)Kenny has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
Your Favorite Parody Video's that appear on comedy shows...

What are some of your favorite parodies of music video's that appear on comedy shows? Like In Living Color, SNL, Mad TV, etc...

The first one that comes to me is the R Kelly video parody done by Dave Chapelle on Chapelle's Show.

I thought it was funny the first time I saw it cause it was just stupid... then I found out R Kelly literally did film girls pissing, or film them while he was pissing on them or something.

So the song was called "I Wanna Piss On You".... and Chapelle was just hilarious in the video.

Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 09:50 PM   #2
el fregadero
Tap-In

el fregadero puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el fregadero puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el fregadero puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el fregadero puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el fregadero puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el fregadero puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el fregadero puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el fregadero puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el fregadero puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
"I Wanna Piss On You" & "I Wanna Piss On You Remix" by Dave Chappelle.
el fregadero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 09:55 PM   #3
Kenny
Luke 15:11-32

Kenny has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)Kenny has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by el fregadero
"I Wanna Piss On You" & "I Wanna Piss On You Remix" by Dave Chappelle.
Not to get off topic here but as much as I love those video's I don't think he'll ever top the "Black White Supremesist" skit. That was the most awesome thing I've ever seen.

Specially the end... after he found out that he's really black. And the show's host says... "Clayton went home unharmed and later left his wife. When he was asked why, after 12 years of marriage he'd leave her he said... "Cause she's a n*gger lover."
Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote