PDA

View Full Version : I hope I am wrong...

Sycophant
02-28-2010, 04:33 PM
So, a while back on my very first post. I spent some time discussing how lame it would be if The Rock or Stone Cold came back as PG versions that had limits and many people felt like WWE would make an exception for The Rock or Stone Cold. The following were posted on twitter by Stone Cold...

“no middle fingers in san diego. the system has changed a little. im cool with that. times change…”. He then tweeted: “stone cold can easily be pg. no problem.”

I PRAY that WWE does this right and we don't end up with Stone Cold "light."

I know I shouldn't bash this yet because it hasn't happened yet and I haven't given it a chance, but I can't help but see this and wonder how good a Stone Cold hosting would be without boundaries. I hope I am wrong.

How do you all see this going down?

Xero
02-28-2010, 04:35 PM
WWE.com referred to The Godfather as a "Fun-loving guy always surrounded by women".

ron the dial
02-28-2010, 04:36 PM
Steveweiser Select 55

Destor
02-28-2010, 04:37 PM
I see stone cold coming out, being himself minus and signals, the crowd pops alls the same, and no one save the anal care or notice.

Jordan
02-28-2010, 04:38 PM
Eh I have seen Austin throw up middle fingers and pour six beers on his face plenty of times, so I am going to be fine without it. I'd prefer he simply aid's one of the programs going to Wrestlemania. I'd like him to get involved with Triple H/Sheamus if they are indeed going to have a match at Mania.

There isn't too much of a need for him to swear either, I think he will be able to be the same character whilst being true to himself now (not a wrestler or a character in WWE).

All he's gotta do is somehow get people to stop saying "WHAT", that would be the best thing he could do for WWE.

kareru
02-28-2010, 04:38 PM
i see CM punk turning up on raw to confront austins drinking, it should be good

Jordan
02-28-2010, 04:39 PM

That is genius. :y::y:

Xero
02-28-2010, 04:40 PM
Eh I have seen Austin throw up middle fingers and pour six beers on his face plenty of times, so I am going to be fine without it. I'd prefer he simply aid's one of the programs going to Wrestlemania. I'd like him to get involved with Triple H/Sheamus if they are indeed going to have a match at Mania.

There isn't too much of a need for him to swear either, I think he will be able to be the same character whilst being true to himself now (not a wrestler or a character in WWE).

All he's gotta do is somehow get people to stop saying "WHAT", that would be the best thing he could do for WWE.
Austin: Don't say "What" anymore. Ya hear?
Fans: Ya hear!?
Austin: ........wait, no, that's not what I-
Fans: YA HEAR!?
Austin: ...shit

Londoner
02-28-2010, 04:47 PM
That is genius. :y::y:

It is indeed. Can't see him beating austin in a match however!!

kareru
02-28-2010, 04:52 PM
It is indeed. Can't see him beating austin in a match however!!

or shaving his head

Londoner
02-28-2010, 04:53 PM
lol

Fignuts
02-28-2010, 04:57 PM
I see stone cold coming out, being himself minus and signals, the crowd pops alls the same, and no one save the anal care or notice.

jskinnyg
02-28-2010, 06:28 PM
or shaving his head

Nice thread boys... Genius Indeed...

Wishbone
02-28-2010, 07:50 PM
Austin: Don't say "What" anymore. Ya hear?
Fans: Ya hear!?
Austin: ........wait, no, that's not what I-
Austin: ...shit

I could see the wwe audience doing this not sure if that's funny or sad:nono:

Mr. Nerfect
02-28-2010, 07:57 PM
PG-WWE sucks, but the middle fingers aren't THAT crucial to Austin, come on.

CenaFan
02-28-2010, 08:42 PM
If the talks of Austin being the last guest host turn out to be true I would love Austin to become Sheriff of Raw again... Maybe make some deputies and such... Basically Austin becomes GM of Raw. This leads Austin to bring the WWE out of the PG rated stuff.

James Steele
02-28-2010, 09:54 PM
CenaFan, shut up you ignorant ass!

GoneFishing
03-01-2010, 12:40 AM

How didn't I see this before.... it would be funny....

CenaFan
03-01-2010, 10:42 AM
CenaFan, shut up you ignorant ass!

wait... my ass is ignorant? Didn't know an Ass could be that... hummmm learn something new every day I guess.

Xero
03-01-2010, 10:43 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Svwm_k9hYk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Svwm_k9hYk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

theexample
03-01-2010, 12:30 PM
''If you wanna see Stone Cold kick Vince's butt, gimme a heck yeah!''

James Steele
03-01-2010, 01:17 PM
wait... my ass is ignorant? Didn't know an Ass could be that... hummmm learn something new every day I guess.

Well considering you are an ass, I'd say you are an ignorant ass who needs to shut up. Hence, shut up you ignorant ass,.

roach21
03-01-2010, 02:03 PM
If WWE ran this PG crap out against WCW in the mid 90's Hunter would be jobbing to Eric Bischoff right now and Flair would be 25 time champ.