PDA

View Full Version : Your Dream Plans For Daniel Bryan (American Dragon/ Bryan Danielson)

Indifferent Clox
03-03-2010, 10:10 AM
I think it's safe to say taht Daniel Bryan's debut went over better than any of hoped. even though he has yet to win, I think he's gonna pick up some pretty serious victories coming up soon.

Who do you want to see him feud with, and how would you like to see him brought up to the main roster. How would you have him seperate himself other than in ring? When do you think we will see cattle muttilation or "the cow killer" or whatever wwe will call it?

Jordan
03-03-2010, 10:36 AM
I'd like to see Bryan lose every match due to Jericho somehow.... The vets then vote him to win because of all his valiant efforts. He then goes to Smackdown! and his first victory is over Jericho in a non title match and he then goes on to kick some ass.

Indifferent Clox
03-03-2010, 10:42 AM
LOL that'd be great, sort of...
I think He should avenge his loss to Jericho in a nontitle win for sure. And then lose again with the title on the line. HE def. needs to be the first to get a title shot.

HBPunk
03-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Well i never even saw Bryan Danielson before NXT cos i dont care about any wrestling that isn't worldwide (WWE, WCW and TNA) I think Daniel Bryan looks pretty good though but its far to early to say what will happen him. I think its likely that he will feud with Miz over the US Title when he leaves NXT but there's no way Vince will bring up a relative nobody to Smackdown and put him over the World Champion.

Indifferent Clox
03-03-2010, 11:01 AM
ROH and Dragongate USA are more worldwide than WWE.

Indifferent Clox
03-03-2010, 11:03 AM
Of course I suppose that depends on your interpretation of "wroldwide" but you do realize that the wresting is gonna be way better on the indie scene, because they don't have to put on matches like every other day, so they get more time to 'construct' the matches because qutie frankly they have more time, are younger,and more 'artistically'/ 'technically' oriented.

HBPunk
03-03-2010, 11:10 AM
Of course I suppose that depends on your interpretation of "wroldwide" but you do realize that the wresting is gonna be way better on the indie scene, because they don't have to put on matches like every other day, so they get more time to 'construct' the matches because qutie frankly they have more time, are younger,and more 'artistically'/ 'technically' oriented.

I completely agree but we dont get ROH and others over here and i started watching WWF in december 95, i know wrestling as storylines and over the top shit. I like the big pyro, huge arenas etc so i cant watch stuff with one camera in a gym somewhere. Im stereotypin now but ya know what i mean. I just dont care enough about wrestling to watch the smaller feds

Anybody Thrilla
03-03-2010, 11:16 AM
Daniel Bryan is looking pretty good, but it would be insane to put him over Jericho...at least while Jericho is champ.

Indifferent Clox
03-03-2010, 11:16 AM
Yeah, I can understand enjoying the hugeness of WWE. Everything that happens just seems to matter so much more. LIke that first danielson match, I would have been pissed the fuck off if that would have been an ROH match, but as a wwe debut, it's better than anything I could have asked for.

On an unrelated note, that John Morrison DVD is fucking amazing. For those two reasons and the epic Undertaker-HBK two build up, I've resumed watching WWE.

Indifferent Clox
03-03-2010, 11:18 AM
I just wish they'd give him 20 min to wrestle against someone like Regal, Punk, Jericho, michaels, or Bourne, Someone who knows how to work with him and can take him to an epic match.

If they are still thinking of ever bringing in Morishima, think of the possibilities..

Anybody Thrilla
03-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Clox, I'll give you some nice shiney rep for a Morrison DVD match listing. Is it true there's no Johnny Nitro stuff?

Indifferent Clox
03-03-2010, 11:36 AM
No Johnny Nitro stuff. It's got Morrison v. Mysterio, Bourne, Punkx2 (one for the ECW title where punk wins and another when orrison beat him.) Miz and morrison v DX, Edge, umm I am sutre i can find it online\

He's the Shaman of Sexy, the Friday Night Delight. John Morrison is one of WWE's best and brightest rising stars, having held numerous tag team (http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/126943/Match-Listing-&-Details-For-WWE%5C%5Cs-John-Morrison:-Rock-Star-DVD.htm#) championships, first as part of MNM and then with The Miz. He's also had great solo success, earning the ECW and Intercontinental championships. The DVD is packed with a revealing 1-hour documentary (http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/126943/Match-Listing-&-Details-For-WWE%5C%5Cs-John-Morrison:-Rock-Star-DVD.htm#), as well as bonus matches, interviews, Dirt Sheet segments, and more.

The Dream Begins

ECW Championship Match
John Morrison vs. CM Punk
ECW September 4, 2007

Best of the Dirt Sheet

Miz & Morrison vs. D-Generation-X (Triple H and Shawn Michaels (http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/126943/Match-Listing-&-Details-For-WWE%5C%5Cs-John-Morrison:-Rock-Star-DVD.htm#))
RAW November 3, 2008

Straight from the Palace of Wisdom

John Morrison vs. Evan Bourne
ECW April 14, 2009

Parkour Training

John Morrison vs. Chris Jericho (http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/126943/Match-Listing-&-Details-For-WWE%5C%5Cs-John-Morrison:-Rock-Star-DVD.htm#)
WWE Superstars June 11, 2009

The Shaolin Master of Movement

John Morrison vs. Edge
SmackDown (http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/126943/Match-Listing-&-Details-For-WWE%5C%5Cs-John-Morrison:-Rock-Star-DVD.htm#) June 19, 2009

Anatomy of the Aerial Attack

John Morrison vs. CM Punk
SmackDown June 26, 2009

Making a Surfboard

World Heavyweight Championship Match
John Morrison vs. Jeff Hardy
SmackDown July 31, 2009

One with the Ocean

Intercontinental Championship Match
John Morrison vs. Rey Mysterio
SmackDown September 4, 2009

The Journey (http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/126943/Match-Listing-&-Details-For-WWE%5C%5Cs-John-Morrison:-Rock-Star-DVD.htm#) Continues…

Bonus Features
John Morrison is Born
ECW July 17, 2007

Indifferent Clox
wtf

BillyBonez
I think Daniel needs a gimmick first and foremost instead of being "guy who wrestles". Like CM Punk was mad boring when he was just a wrestler and became entertaining when he became Straight Edge. They should start on the right path and figure out what kind of gimmick/personality would work for Daniel.

My idea, because I see that he doesn't seem to have a lot of charisma like Punk, would be to make him this completely cold hearted assassin type that just goes in the ring, demolishes his opponents piece by piece and just hurts them because it brings him pleasure.

Also he will attack both faces and heel. I would start him by Jericho doing something to set him off, like Jericho beats him up randomly on one NXT show, then the next show on Smackdown, Jericho is shown walking through the parking lot when he gets hit by a car. Daniel slowly walks out of the car in sunglasses, smiles and starts laughing.

Then the next week, you can have somebody who dont like Jericho, like Edge help out Daniel is being attacked by Jericho (as revenge), and for example let me just use Edge, Edge runs out for the save, gets Jericho off Daniel but then Daniel turns around and destroys Edge and starts laughing.

Basically a lose cannon type of guy who attacks both faces and heel and just does things because he enjoys other people's pain. Now that would be interesting.

Anybody Thrilla
03-03-2010, 11:38 AM
So nine matches, huh? I would almost buy this for Morrison/Bourne alone. Please tell me it's not the same price as a 3-Disc set.

Anybody Thrilla
03-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Bonez, I wouldn't hate what you're talking about, but something about Danielson appearing to be about 5'3'' on TV would hurt that character a bit, I feel.

Indifferent Clox
03-03-2010, 11:51 AM
it ws 15 bucks at wal mart. It's worth it for the parkour parts alone.

The Show Off
03-03-2010, 11:56 AM
They only problem I have with Daniel Bryan's push is that in promos they bill him as this technical genius yet he hasn't really don't an technical moves..

Like in his match last night he should have ran circles around Jericho's rookie with crazy chain wrestling. He should have completely baffled him with his technical expertise until Bryan got nailed with a hard shot to the ribs. Then Jericho's rookie should have just messed him up from there and got the win.

I'd just like them to emphasize how superior Bryan is technically even if you do make him lose, which I'm all in favor of with this "humbling" gimmick.

Mr. C
03-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Daniel Bryan goes to RAW and feuds with The Miz over the United States title.

HBPunk
03-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Daniel Bryan goes to RAW and feuds with The Miz over the United States title.

I think this is surely gonna happen but just for the IWC it would be so funny if daniel bryansondaniel was buried, never won a match and had a gimmick where he thought he was yokozuna. he'd waddle to the ring in a fat suit and keep trying banzai drops until he was eventually breathless and rolled up

Mr. Nerfect
03-03-2010, 11:59 PM
Well, I can actually see The Miz and Drew McIntyre swapping shows in the draft come April or whenever it is, so when Daniel Bryan gets called up, he can go to SmackDown! because "he owes The Miz a little something." But to get called up, I think it would be nice if the WWE Pro gave his rookie a challenge. The Miz would obviously choose Big Show. In his last NXT appearance, Daniel Bryan manages to cut-down Show to size, and The Miz is shitting himself.

In his first match on SmackDown!, he defeats The Miz to win the WWE United States Title. Instantly, Bryan looks like a winner. He's got a bit of a respect thing going on with John Morrison, in my head, so when he wins the title, he is happy to give Morrison a title shot. Their match is fantastic, hopefully, but The Miz interrupts it with a beat-down for both men. Cue a Triple Threat for the title at "Over the Limit," or whatever the fuck it is, and John Morrison can pin The Miz, which gives him his first US Title reign, but the champion was not pinned to lose his title.

The next PPV is Fatal Four Way. Morrison of course defends the US Title there, and Daniel Bryan would make an obvious choice of opponent. Kofi Kingston (also one of my picks to be drafted into the match) earns a spot, as does Jack Swagger (another draftee -- I think including The Miz would be too similar to their last match). In that match, Daniel Bryan submits Jack Swagger, and becomes a two-time US Champion. Morrison is not happy, but the two still get along.

Morrison and Bryan have a singles match to decide who is going to make it into Money in the Bank at, well, Money in the Bank, and Morrison wins, pinning the US Champion and making it into the match. The two also have a rematch for the US Title, and Bryan wins that. Morrison can win or lose MITB, it doesn't really matter, but you do a final 2/3 Falls Match between Morrison and Bryan, which Bryan wins to finalise their feud, and move forward with the US Title.

Daniel Bryan spends the next few months putting on great matches for the US Title. Then it comes to Bragging Rights. They do another 7 vs. 7 main event. Shawn Michaels and Daniel Bryan end up on opposing teams. Daniel Bryan seems nervous about his mentor being on the other side of the ring. Eventually, Bryan is distracted by HBK's presence on the ring apron, and he is rolled up or something.

Next is Survivor Series, and one of the matches pits "Team DX" against "Team Sheamus/McIntyre," who I could see feuding. Or even Team HBK vs. Team Triple H if they go that route later this year. HBK picks Daniel Bryan for his team, because he is the best student he ever had, or whatever. Daniel Bryan is honoured, and the teacher/student team heads to Survivor Series. In that match, a misplaced Sweet Chin Music knocks Daniel Bryan out, and allows him to be eliminated. Nothing really comes of that, because "mistakes happen."

Whoever pins Bryan can be built-up for a US Title match at TLC. There, Bryan drops the US belt, and he then says it's time for him to step-up and win the Royal Rumble. During the Rumble, he bumps into HBK, and they sort of do that "work together but tease tension: when they are face-to-face thing. Eventually, Daniel Bryan manages to eliminate Shawn Michaels with a vicious clothesline out of nowhere. Daniel Bryan can just be heard calmly saying "I owed you for Survivor Series."

Daniel Bryan can make the final four, or whatever, but he is eliminated, and the next night on RAW, HBK is bitching about Bryan tossing him out. Elimination Chamber time comes, and Daniel Bryan qualifies for the SmackDown! Chamber. HBK qualifies for the RAW Chamber. Daniel Bryan and HBK have a backstage segment where Bryan says he has heard everything Shawn Michaels has been saying about him, and he doesn't appreciate it. HBK says that he showed no respect at the Royal Rumble. Bryan says that one thing HBK taught him about the business, was to make sure you play the right game. Bryan saw a chance at the Rumble and he took it. HBK says that is fine. But he tells Bryan to realise that he will never be as great as Shawn Michaels.

Shawn Michaels and Daniel Bryan both do pretty well in their respective Elimination Chamber matches. During Shawn Michaels', however, Daniel Bryan comes out and watches from ringside. Shawn Michaels ends up being eliminated, and as he leaves the Chamber, he starts yelling at Daniel, obviously frustrated. Bryan has a smug look on his face, and he eats a Sweet Chin Music out of nowhere.

On RAW, Daniel Bryan shows up, and he says at EC, HBK kicked him the face. He now owes Shawn Michaels a head-kicking. HBK comes out, and he apologises to Bryan. He says that he has been frustrated because he really wanted to main event WrestleMania one last time. Bryan says that he understands, but since neither of them won the WWE Title or World Heavyweight Title last night, and won't be going to the main event; he wants to officially challenge Shawn Michaels, so HBK can get his head-kicking in an official manner. HBK says that he doesn't want to face Daniel, because there is no way Bryan can beat him, and he doesn't want to embarrass him at his first WrestleMania.

Daniel Bryan persists, and eventually the match is signed: Shawn Michaels vs. Daniel Bryan -- with HBK comparing it to having to teach one of his sons how to fight, or something. Their match at WrestleMania XXVII would hopefully be a classic, and Daniel Bryan cleanly submits Shawn Michaels, who then has to swallow his pride and admit that Daniel Bryan is the better man.

HBPunk
03-04-2010, 12:13 AM
Well, I can actually see The Miz and Drew McIntyre swapping shows in the draft come April or whenever it is, so when Daniel Bryan gets called up, he can go to SmackDown! because "he owes The Miz a little something." But to get called up, I think it would be nice if the WWE Pro gave his rookie a challenge. The Miz would obviously choose Big Show. In his last NXT appearance, Daniel Bryan manages to cut-down Show to size, and The Miz is shitting himself.

In his first match on SmackDown!, he defeats The Miz to win the WWE United States Title. Instantly, Bryan looks like a winner. He's got a bit of a respect thing going on with John Morrison, in my head, so when he wins the title, he is happy to give Morrison a title shot. Their match is fantastic, hopefully, but The Miz interrupts it with a beat-down for both men. Cue a Triple Threat for the title at "Over the Limit," or whatever the fuck it is, and John Morrison can pin The Miz, which gives him his first US Title reign, but the champion was not pinned to lose his title.

The next PPV is Fatal Four Way. Morrison of course defends the US Title there, and Daniel Bryan would make an obvious choice of opponent. Kofi Kingston (also one of my picks to be drafted into the match) earns a spot, as does Jack Swagger (another draftee -- I think including The Miz would be too similar to their last match). In that match, Daniel Bryan submits Jack Swagger, and becomes a two-time US Champion. Morrison is not happy, but the two still get along.

Morrison and Bryan have a singles match to decide who is going to make it into Money in the Bank at, well, Money in the Bank, and Morrison wins, pinning the US Champion and making it into the match. The two also have a rematch for the US Title, and Bryan wins that. Morrison can win or lose MITB, it doesn't really matter, but you do a final 2/3 Falls Match between Morrison and Bryan, which Bryan wins to finalise their feud, and move forward with the US Title.

Daniel Bryan spends the next few months putting on great matches for the US Title. Then it comes to Bragging Rights. They do another 7 vs. 7 main event. Shawn Michaels and Daniel Bryan end up on opposing teams. Daniel Bryan seems nervous about his mentor being on the other side of the ring. Eventually, Bryan is distracted by HBK's presence on the ring apron, and he is rolled up or something.

Next is Survivor Series, and one of the matches pits "Team DX" against "Team Sheamus/McIntyre," who I could see feuding. Or even Team HBK vs. Team Triple H if they go that route later this year. HBK picks Daniel Bryan for his team, because he is the best student he ever had, or whatever. Daniel Bryan is honoured, and the teacher/student team heads to Survivor Series. In that match, a misplaced Sweet Chin Music knocks Daniel Bryan out, and allows him to be eliminated. Nothing really comes of that, because "mistakes happen."

Whoever pins Bryan can be built-up for a US Title match at TLC. There, Bryan drops the US belt, and he then says it's time for him to step-up and win the Royal Rumble. During the Rumble, he bumps into HBK, and they sort of do that "work together but tease tension: when they are face-to-face thing. Eventually, Daniel Bryan manages to eliminate Shawn Michaels with a vicious clothesline out of nowhere. Daniel Bryan can just be heard calmly saying "I owed you for Survivor Series."

Daniel Bryan can make the final four, or whatever, but he is eliminated, and the next night on RAW, HBK is bitching about Bryan tossing him out. Elimination Chamber time comes, and Daniel Bryan qualifies for the SmackDown! Chamber. HBK qualifies for the RAW Chamber. Daniel Bryan and HBK have a backstage segment where Bryan says he has heard everything Shawn Michaels has been saying about him, and he doesn't appreciate it. HBK says that he showed no respect at the Royal Rumble. Bryan says that one thing HBK taught him about the business, was to make sure you play the right game. Bryan saw a chance at the Rumble and he took it. HBK says that is fine. But he tells Bryan to realise that he will never be as great as Shawn Michaels.

Shawn Michaels and Daniel Bryan both do pretty well in their respective Elimination Chamber matches. During Shawn Michaels', however, Daniel Bryan comes out and watches from ringside. Shawn Michaels ends up being eliminated, and as he leaves the Chamber, he starts yelling at Daniel, obviously frustrated. Bryan has a smug look on his face, and he eats a Sweet Chin Music out of nowhere.

On RAW, Daniel Bryan shows up, and he says at EC, HBK kicked him the face. He now owes Shawn Michaels a head-kicking. HBK comes out, and he apologises to Bryan. He says that he has been frustrated because he really wanted to main event WrestleMania one last time. Bryan says that he understands, but since neither of them won the WWE Title or World Heavyweight Title last night, and won't be going to the main event; he wants to officially challenge Shawn Michaels, so HBK can get his head-kicking in an official manner. HBK says that he doesn't want to face Daniel, because there is no way Bryan can beat him, and he doesn't want to embarrass him at his first WrestleMania.

Daniel Bryan persists, and eventually the match is signed: Shawn Michaels vs. Daniel Bryan -- with HBK comparing it to having to teach one of his sons how to fight, or something. Their match at WrestleMania XXVII would hopefully be a classic, and Daniel Bryan cleanly submits Shawn Michaels, who then has to swallow his pride and admit that Daniel Bryan is the better man.

Daniel Bryan has been in WWE for 2 weeks and now he's going over Shawn Michaels at WM! Next Year at Mania i hope HBK gets that one final World Title reign after winning the Rumble

Juan
03-04-2010, 12:17 AM

lol

HBPunk
03-04-2010, 12:32 AM

Yeah wait,what the fudge??:wtf:

Mr Amazing
03-04-2010, 02:49 PM
my dream plans for Bryan would have him face HBK due to the fact he train at HBk school a long time ago or a returning Kurt Angle before winninng the wwe or whc title

Swiss Ultimate
03-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Start with a rivalry with Shelton Benjamin (keep both guys face and just have them go at it in a series of matches)
Follow this up with a feud with The Miz in which he eventually wins the Miz's title.
Have him defend the title against Truth, Shelton Benjamin, Miz, Morrison before eventually losing it and putting him into a program with CM Punk for a neat one-on-one match at the next Wrestlemania.

Swiss Ultimate
03-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Daniel Bryan has been in WWE for 2 weeks and now he's going over Shawn Michaels at WM! Next Year at Mania i hope HBK gets that one final World Title reign after winning the Rumble

To be fair, Hb, and I always am, your analysis is bunk.

If we were talking about THIS Wrestlemania you might have a point but, these are dream plans. It's not even that far-fetched that a talented and popular "superstar" could rise from entry-level wrestler to Headling Wrestlemania...

addy2hotty
03-04-2010, 04:19 PM
Noid was salivating so much that he forgot that there is no Survivor Series anymore.

Indifferent Clox
03-05-2010, 03:03 PM
I meant they had more worldwide talent

Gertner
03-05-2010, 09:42 PM
Honestly, just out of spite for fatass ROH fans, I hope he loses to Santino Marella on Superstars.

6-String King
03-06-2010, 12:14 PM
I hope this dicknose doesn't make it. I'm not jumping on the band wagon here. And I think that anybody who supports this ass clown is doing it because everybody else on a wrestling forum says he's cool. He won't make it. First off, I don't see anything extraordinary in his ring performance. It's average at best. He looks like a down syndrome ape. He sucks on the mic. He has zero charisma. He has no gimmick, other then he's been in this business for 10 years and blah blah blah who gives a fuck. He doesn't have a look, other then the down syndrome ape thing he has going on with his face. So I don't know what he has to offer. There is much more entertaining wrestlers on the NXT roster. The WWE should spend more time trying to push the other wrestlers and see what happens with them. I hope somebody has something to say. Please debate me on this. Please.

SOCCER LEGS
03-06-2010, 12:30 PM
I hope this dicknose doesn't make it. I'm not jumping on the band wagon here. And I think that anybody who supports this ass clown is doing it because everybody else on a wrestling forum says he's cool. He won't make it. First off, I don't see anything extraordinary in his ring performance. It's average at best. He looks like a down syndrome ape. He sucks on the mic. He has zero charisma. He has no gimmick, other then he's been in this business for 10 years and blah blah blah who gives a fuck. He doesn't have a look, other then the down syndrome ape thing he has going on with his face. So I don't know what he has to offer. There is much more entertaining wrestlers on the NXT roster. The WWE should spend more time trying to push the other wrestlers and see what happens with them. I hope somebody has something to say. Please debate me on this. Please.

i agree with this guy, although i would have put ita bit differently.

admittedly i knew nothing about him before he came to WWE, but he's too small to be a credible world champion contender, and he doesn't have a good look or good mic skills. hate to say it but i don't see him going too far despite the IWC's love for him.

DaBrasko
03-06-2010, 12:40 PM

admittedly i knew nothing about him before he came to WWE, but he's too small to be a credible world champion contender, and he doesn't have a good look or good mic skills. hate to say it but i don't see him going too far despite the IWC's love for him.

I seem to recall people saying the same thing about punk.

What Would Kevin Do?
03-06-2010, 12:45 PM

Give him time. I was horribly unimpressed when I first saw him too. He grows on you like a cancer. He really is as good as the IWC makes him out to be. Whether he'll get a chance to show that in the WWE is another thing though.

Although do agree, he'll never be a world champ in WWE. MAYBE IC, tops.

Jordan
03-06-2010, 12:51 PM
Allegedly Vince felt like they made a star of Bryan the first episode of NXT. I think that is a good sign, I read that on some news board probably here or 411mania.

I do think Bryan will be a WHC or WWE Champ eventually. He is too good, and he will get over once the Universe starts to see him in the ring week after week compared to lets say ... Triple H?

Triple H who is a great worker, hasn't the energy of Bryan, not in the last 10 years at least.

Bryan will shock the unbelievers.

What Would Kevin Do?
03-06-2010, 01:07 PM
WWE is never going to let him loose in the ring like he could be on the indy scene.

I mean, come on, think about Lance Storm, how technical did they let him be? Dean Malenko?

And let's not forget, these are a different set of fans. These are the people who chanted boring at Lance Storm, yet cheered wildly for Austin matches where all he did was punch.

I have faith in Bryan, but I don't have THAT much faith in WWE, or Bryan's ability to become the star he'd need to be to make it that far.

The Pope
03-06-2010, 03:18 PM
I think Daniel needs a gimmick first and foremost instead of being "guy who wrestles". Like CM Punk was mad boring when he was just a wrestler and became entertaining when he became Straight Edge. They should start on the right path and figure out what kind of gimmick/personality would work for Daniel.

My idea, because I see that he doesn't seem to have a lot of charisma like Punk, would be to make him this completely cold hearted assassin type that just goes in the ring, demolishes his opponents piece by piece and just hurts them because it brings him pleasure.

Also he will attack both faces and heel. I would start him by Jericho doing something to set him off, like Jericho beats him up randomly on one NXT show, then the next show on Smackdown, Jericho is shown walking through the parking lot when he gets hit by a car. Daniel slowly walks out of the car in sunglasses, smiles and starts laughing.

Then the next week, you can have somebody who dont like Jericho, like Edge help out Daniel is being attacked by Jericho (as revenge), and for example let me just use Edge, Edge runs out for the save, gets Jericho off Daniel but then Daniel turns around and destroys Edge and starts laughing.

Basically a lose cannon type of guy who attacks both faces and heel and just does things because he enjoys other people's pain. Now that would be interesting.

Sounds like the original Samoa Joe

HBPunk
03-06-2010, 05:23 PM

how old are you, seven?
PS - You are HILARIOUS:nono:

thedamndest
03-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Stukkband is Michael Cole.

6-String King
03-06-2010, 05:51 PM
how old are you, seven?
PS - You are HILARIOUS:nono:

24 big man. I take it you want to put your tongue up Daniels ass too.

6-String King
03-06-2010, 05:52 PM
Stukkband is Michael Cole.

If I were Michael Cole I'd give myself a wedgie and throw myself in the showers DX style.

HBPunk
03-06-2010, 05:56 PM
24 big man. I take it you want to put your tongue up Daniels ass too.

24 ya? Well let me congratulate you on maintaining your virginity, tho im sure it wasn't tough. also i never even saw daniel bryan until i saw nxt and if you read earlier posts u woulda spotted that. 24 my big handsome penis!

6-String King
03-06-2010, 10:59 PM
24 ya? Well let me congratulate you on maintaining your virginity, tho im sure it wasn't tough. also i never even saw daniel bryan until i saw nxt and if you read earlier posts u woulda spotted that. 24 my big handsome penis!

What the hell makes you think I read all of your posts? Just like Daniel Bryan you think you deserve more credit then your really worth. "I've been posting on these forums for 10 years." Give me a break.

(how the hell does this guy know I'm still a virgin...)

Juan
03-06-2010, 11:00 PM
So sick of all these shitty ass new posters.

6-String King
03-06-2010, 11:13 PM
So sick of all these shitty ass new posters.

I'd love to tell you what I'm sick of "Juan", but that might get me banned.

Juan
03-06-2010, 11:13 PM
My money is on you getting banned soon either way.

6-String King
03-06-2010, 11:17 PM

Lucky for me your opinion is equivalent to my dog's shit on the ground

Mr Amazing
03-06-2010, 11:30 PM
daniel Bryan will be over by the time NXT season is over or after he fued with the Miz for the US title

Juan
03-06-2010, 11:39 PM

I bet your house smells like roses.

What Would Kevin Do?
03-07-2010, 01:01 AM

Eh, I like his opinion.

Swiss Ultimate
03-07-2010, 10:42 AM
24 big man. I want to put your tongue up Daniels ass too.

Stukkband is beginning to turn me on.

HBPunk
03-07-2010, 05:57 PM
how very sexy

south776
03-07-2010, 11:55 PM
Id say as far as Daniel Bryan is concerned....definitely some kind of love affair angle with Al Wilson would be good.