PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity apprentice

AngryMidjit
03-30-2010, 12:13 PM
Anybody watch this? This is the first time i've ever actually seen it, and I see why it can get addicting. I only checked it out to see goldberg and maria, too ;)

El Vaquero de Infierno
03-30-2010, 04:59 PM
I think there should be a version of 30 Rock's "MILF Island"

thedamndest
03-30-2010, 05:31 PM
I'm not watching now that Sinbad is gone.

weather vane
03-30-2010, 10:25 PM
I watch it, yes. Love it.

Brujesino
03-30-2010, 10:41 PM
i have a feeling bret micheals is gonna win

weather vane
03-30-2010, 10:44 PM
No way, can't see it at all.

AngryMidjit
03-30-2010, 11:06 PM
surprised the govna is still there, he always stutters around whenever trump asks him something

weather vane
04-19-2010, 02:26 PM
Bad choice by Trump. Not that Goldberg is some sort of genius but Bret shoulda gone.

PapaGeorgio
04-19-2010, 02:47 PM
I disagree. Seems like each week they just push everything on Bret. Look at everything Bret did, what did he really do wrong. Then look at what the other offered, not much really. I think Bret could possibly make it to the finals.

weather vane
04-19-2010, 06:55 PM
I think he is good too but if you had to blame anybody for the loss then it would be him.

jerichoholicninja
04-20-2010, 12:03 AM
I really wanted to hate Bret when the season started. Between his crappy music and TV show where he choose what VD infested whore he would have sex with I did not want this guy to be the one representing Diabetes. However he has really impressed me with his work ethic, creativity, willingness to take responsibility and he seems like an ok guy and I am in no way ashamed to have him represent me.

I have also been really impressed by Maria. I know she isn't the dumb bimbo she played for a while but she really comes off like an intelligent, sophisticated woman.

Cyndi Lauper is annoying as hell and I can't wait for her to get fired.

PapaGeorgio
04-20-2010, 12:47 AM
I see Sharon, Cyndi or Bret making it to the finals. Also, does anyone else think Trump is just an ass. I find him very annoying. IE last episode when Bret clearly felt bad Goldberg was fired and said he felt sick about it all. Then Trump was like No you don't. He is just sooo illogical at times too. Cause you know in the past he has held it against people who don't step up to be PM. So Goldberg is only one who hasn't been, and he just does it. Def prefer Sir Allen or Lord Sugar or whatever he is called these days from UK Apprentice.

weather vane
04-20-2010, 05:12 PM
Donald Trump is a massive faggot.

Evil Vito
05-23-2010, 11:05 PM
<font color=goldenrod>lol, Holly was obviously meant to win but they felt obligated to give the win to Bret after everything that's happened. Hence the cop-out of both charities getting $25,000 anyway.</font>

PapaGeorgio
05-24-2010, 11:42 PM
Was def a cop out. Going in there was no way for Bret to not be declared the winner really from a PR standpoint for Trump. Both put out decent products and that too for the finale that didn't really matter. Glad to see them both get money though. Both clearly cared about their causes, to a level we haven't really seen in previous seasons.

Also happy for the return of the regular apprentice. Sick of Celebrity Apprentice and how it is all about who can raise the most money.