PDA

View Full Version : Edge and Money In The Bank

Wolfpack423
03-31-2010, 10:57 PM
I was thinking about this today and if you think about it Edge the first Money In The Bank winner has been involved in some way with each cash in.

1. Of course New Year's Revolution 2006 he cashed in on John Cena following the Elimination Chamber

2. One Night Stand 2006 Rob Van Dam challenged John Cena for the WWE Championship and won mostly due to a spear through a table by Edge.

3. Edge defeated Mr. Kennedy for the briefcase and cashed in on The Undertaker at the next Smackdown

4. CM Punk cashed in on Edge following a beatdown from Batista to claim his first title.

5. Edge defended his WWE Championship against Jeff Hardy in a ladder match at Extreme Rules which eventually led to CM Punk cashing in due to the match Jeff just won.

6. I am sure most people know what happens on Smackdown this week, Edge spears an injured Chris Jericho leading to a powerbomb and Jack Swagger's first World Heavyweight Championship.

Fox
03-31-2010, 11:17 PM
Very interesting observation. Edge is definitely Mister Money in the Bank.

HBPunk
03-31-2010, 11:53 PM
I am loving how many threads were posted today spoiling the Swagger Title win :)
Penis

HBPunk
04-01-2010, 12:50 AM
Penis

:love:

dronepool
04-01-2010, 12:52 AM
This thread brings out my inner Dale Gribble.

http://i43.tinypic.com/5afia9.jpg

Evil Vito
04-01-2010, 12:53 AM
<font color=goldenrod>That's a really good point, and pretty interesting. I'm still not entirely sure how they will run the MITB PPV in July (my personal guess is two 6-man MITBs, one Raw and one SD) but I'd be willing to bet that Edge is involved in the cash in for one of those as well, since I see him being in the title picture with regularity.</font>

Favre4Ever
04-01-2010, 02:23 AM
Is it safe to say that the MITB match will be the actual main event of the MITB PPV? And that it will include much higher tier wrestlers?

YoungFlyFlashy
04-01-2010, 02:47 AM
Is it safe to say that the MITB match will be the actual main event of the MITB PPV? And that it will include much higher tier wrestlers?

Hopefully they have two, one for SD! and one for Raw. So if so, MITB should be the first match and the main event match.

Jeritron
04-01-2010, 02:49 AM
I'd rather they have one. It could have 4 wrestlers from each brand, and they could even have qualifying matches on tv leading up to it, or maybe even some on the actual PPV.

You'd also still have two world title matches on the card

YoungFlyFlashy
04-01-2010, 02:52 AM
I'd rather they have one. It could have 4 wrestlers from each brand, and they could even have qualifying matches on tv leading up to it, or maybe even some on the actual PPV.

You'd also still have two world title matches on the card

I would prefer one as well, for the unpredictable factor, and wondering which night will he show up on to cash it in.

Favre4Ever
04-01-2010, 03:56 AM
And really two briefcases? Not sure how I feel about that.

Favre4Ever
04-01-2010, 03:56 AM
though a back to back cashing scenario at a PPV might be cool, where one guy cashes it in and wins, and then the next guy cashes it in against that guy.

Evil Vito
04-01-2010, 08:48 AM
though a back to back cashing scenario at a PPV might be cool, where one guy cashes it in and wins, and then the next guy cashes it in against that guy.

<font color=goldenrod>Yeah I was thinking that as well...it seems like something WWE would do even though it would ruin the chance to have one guy keep his case until the next year's Mania or something.

I'd love to see one of the MITB winners go on to win the Royal Rumble. They can hint that they will use their Rumble win to face one champion and the MITB contract to face the other and walk out of WM with both belts.</font>

ORANGE-LOCKE
04-01-2010, 09:02 AM
Very interesting observation. Edge is definitely Mister Money in the Bank.

Totally Agree...and very interesting....

ORANGE-LOCKE
04-01-2010, 09:03 AM
http://fast1.onesite.com/fans.wwe.com/user/la_familia/edge_in_action/1aeb44c9221d7575a6d264b20c2ff440.jpg