PDA

View Full Version : Right To Censor...Clark

HBPunk
04-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Is there ANY way Ryan Clark's little personal bullshit comments can be removed from the main page headlines?
He says he was sad to see Kanyon die because he 'knew him personally through emails'. Surely everyone else throws up in their mouth reading his horseshit? I dont care how much he's ripped on these forums, and its become a cliche to give out about him but come on, I just want the cunt's personal opinions erased please?

Oh and he has this report up too . .

There are, unfortunately, more wrestling-related deaths to report this weekend.

Eric Tunney, the nephew of former WWF “President” Jack Tunney, was found dead last Sunday. He was 45. Tunney was a stand-up comic and writer in LA in the late 80s and 90s and was featured in the Kids in The Hall movie Brain Candy. He also played Terry Bradshaw’s sidekick on the talk show Home Team in 1997. He returned to Canada in 2000 following the breakup of his marriage, and had been battling depression. . .

Isn't Kanyon's suicide bad enough for one fucking weekend??? I mean this is really taking the piss, this guy basically knew someone who was on a wrestling show and thats it. He might not have even been a fan! Of the thousands of people who die everyday, im sure at least one was a wrestling fan so im expecting a headline on that person too. Eric Tunney my arse

PLEASE, PLEASE CAN TPWW POST CLARK'S NEWS MINUS HIS FUCKING SHIT, UP HIS OWN ARSE, UTTERLY USELESS OPINION?

FearedSanctity
04-04-2010, 01:49 PM
You do realize almost all of his shit is copy and pasted, right?

http://pwinsider.com/article/46459/eric-tunney-bob-ziolkoski-pass-away.html?p=1

HBPunk
04-04-2010, 02:01 PM
and?? There's still a button somewhere with delete written on it yeah?

FearedSanctity
04-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Point being, he hardly takes any effort in writing, why would he care about any parts he should leave out?

VSG
04-04-2010, 02:35 PM
Triple A had last deleted his post here, but the redeeming thing about him is the free (or so I hope) news reporting for the site (even if its a copy-paste)

Xero
04-04-2010, 02:38 PM
There is no opinion on the piece that you cited.

Fignuts
04-04-2010, 02:48 PM
I want triple a to add his comments to stuff again. It was usually pretty funny.

el bobbo
04-04-2010, 03:31 PM
He claims he is a "reporter." but mixes editorial with his "articles." This goes against everything journalists learn in school/real-world experience.

I don't really care that much because it's just wrestling stuff.

HBPunk
04-04-2010, 04:07 PM
There is no opinion on the piece that you cited.

All the major internet geeks are like this, nit picking at really small shit. so are you a dickhead or do you not realise i made two different points? one where he comments on shit (Kanyon), the other being some of his posts are bullshit aswel (dead nephew). prick

thedamndest
04-04-2010, 04:19 PM
Most of his spoilers are just what the IWC thinks will happen in the next few weeks.

Stealth-Icon
04-04-2010, 04:56 PM
Just don't read the front page. Most of what is there is talked about in here anyways.

FourFifty
04-04-2010, 05:00 PM
There are, unfortunately, more wrestling-related deaths to report this weekend.

Eric Tunney, the nephew of former WWF “President” Jack Tunney, was found dead last Sunday. He was 45. Tunney was a stand-up comic and writer in LA in the late 80s and 90s and was featured in the Kids in The Hall movie Brain Candy. He also played Terry Bradshaw’s sidekick on the talk show Home Team in 1997. He returned to Canada in 2000 following the breakup of his marriage, and had been battling depression. . .

Isn't Kanyon's suicide bad enough for one fucking weekend???

You say Kanyon's was bad enough to Eric Tunney's family. Go ahead and tell them that.

HBPunk
04-04-2010, 07:09 PM
You say Kanyon's was bad enough to Eric Tunney's family. Go ahead and tell them that.

Oh fuck you, ya midget Kane freak. Go tell everyone who dies of AIDS every day in Africa that Tunney bla bla bla. . go on gimme Tunney's wife's number and ill call her and say 'Chris Kanyon died yesterday, his death is wrestling related. Your Husband has nothing to do with wrestling'

Juan
04-04-2010, 07:20 PM
You could always not read his stuff and read news from sites who actually cite their sources.

HBPunk
04-04-2010, 09:18 PM
You could always not read his stuff and read news from sites who actually cite their sources.

I like this site tho, who posts his stuff here?

VSG
04-04-2010, 09:48 PM

He does??

FearedSanctity
04-04-2010, 10:05 PM

Just check out either PWInsider, the place where most other sites just copy from.

That or 411mania. They also copy from PWI (among others), but also have bits of original news as well as some decent columns

Juan
04-05-2010, 02:04 AM

Well if you're willingly reading his dribble, then don't complain. There are alternatives out there, but if you love the front page so much, then you have to deal with Ryan Clark.

Kane Knight
04-05-2010, 09:58 AM
He claims he is a "reporter." but mixes editorial with his "articles." This goes against everything journalists learn in school/real-world experience.

I don't really care that much because it's just wrestling stuff.

Mixing "editorial" with "articles" has been increasingly common since the 80s. While it's not taught, it's more and more common.

But again, I agree with you. This is the equivalent of a gossip rag.

HBPunk
04-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Well if you're willingly reading his dribble, then don't complain. There are alternatives out there, but if you love the front page so much, then you have to deal with Ryan Clark.

So what are you then? Your 'job' here is what exactly? aside from trying to be a parent to most the posters here

Kane Knight
04-05-2010, 02:51 PM
So what are you then? Your 'job' here is what exactly? aside from trying to be a parent to most the posters here

Juan's job is to be a dick. Doesn't make him wrong.

Juan
04-05-2010, 03:40 PM

I like to think of it as quality control.

HBPunk
04-05-2010, 05:16 PM
Juan's job is to be a dick. Doesn't make him wrong.

He's doing well so. Also who fuckin said he was wrong about anything??

I like to think of it as quality control.

So you act like you own this place but you cant even filter the content of what is being posted on the front page? Wow, quality control is the name for it so. keep up the good work

Fignuts
04-05-2010, 05:47 PM
His job is to mod the forums, guy. Front page stuff is completely separate.

HBPunk
04-05-2010, 08:21 PM
His job is to mod the forums, guy. Front page stuff is completely separate.

so can someone answer my question then? who controls the front page?

Juan
04-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Triple A maintains the front page, but Ryan Clark is the one who posts the news entries.

Xero
04-05-2010, 08:55 PM
Triple A.

Kane Knight
04-05-2010, 10:38 PM
He's doing well so. Also who fuckin said he was wrong about anything??

I try not to argue against someone I think is right. Maybe I just assumed you applied the same sort of logic. My bad.