PDA

View Full Version : Kanyon appreciation thread

Rollermacka
04-04-2010, 06:40 PM
I am kinda sad that Kanyon is gone. I've heard he has been having both emotional and mental problems for a few years now, I wish it hadn't of ended this way. I think that he was a talented wrestler in the ring and two of my favorite gimmicks of his were Mortis and the "Positively" Kanyon gimmick he had at the end of WCW. I'm sure one of the reasons I enjoyed Mortis soo much was because I was like 9 at the time but even today I still enjoy the Glacier, Mortis, and Wrath matches.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DoH3K5YjXZA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DoH3K5YjXZA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Very solid match considering who they were facing.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IyU26HnKn3c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IyU26HnKn3c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

YoungFlyFlashy
04-04-2010, 06:43 PM
He was not that entertaining. The lipse and all was annoying. But the Mortis character was entertaining, him and Adam Bomb had a semi spark they teamed.

YoungFlyFlashy
04-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Ah nice, match vs The Outsiders, I'll watch that, popular by association.

CSL
04-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Considering who they were facing? Hall at half speed is twice the worker Kanyon or Brian Clark ever were.

But yeah, him Kanyon Kuttering everybody was probably my 'favourite stuff' of his

Triple Naitch
04-04-2010, 06:46 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjQ4Ko-8vD0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjQ4Ko-8vD0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

YoungFlyFlashy
04-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Hate to see the guy go, but seriously, WHY DON'T WE APPRECIATE THEM WHEN THEIR STILL WITH US?!

CSL
04-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Re-read my post fucko

YoungFlyFlashy
04-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Re-read my post (CSL is a) fucko

I did fucko.

YoungFlyFlashy
04-04-2010, 06:58 PM
http://www.wxwwrestling.com/usosfoundation/Chris_Kanyon_-_Chris_Kluscaritis_06.jpg

CSL
04-04-2010, 07:11 PM
I did fucko.

I know you did, hence you editing the part of your post aimed at me.

The influx of retarded new posters here is madness.

thedamndest
04-04-2010, 07:13 PM
I don't get why CSL would call himself a fucko.

HBPunk
04-04-2010, 07:16 PM
My only memory of Chris Kanyon is hearing someone say he likes cock and reading that he'd died, fantastic career

YoungFlyFlashy
04-04-2010, 07:17 PM
I know you did, hence you editing the part of your post aimed at me.

The influx of retarded new posters here is madness.

The retarded "old posters" amazes me! Even when someone, ON THEIR OWN EDITS their post, because they noticed they made a mistake, "tough guy" posters in the internet streets still want to be just that, "tough guy".

CSL: :mad: <--- Tell'em why you mad CSL!

thedamndest
04-04-2010, 07:19 PM
My favorite memory of Chris Kanyon is when YoungFlyFlashy feuded with CSL in the Kanyon appreciation thread.

YoungFlyFlashy
04-04-2010, 07:20 PM
My favorite memory of Chris Kanyon is when YoungFlyFlashy feuded with CSL in the Kanyon appreciation thread.

:rofl: *DEAD*

thedamndest
04-04-2010, 07:23 PM
That may very well have been how Kanyon went out. There are many ups and downs with bipolar disorder.

Lock Jaw
04-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Always like Kanyon.

Mortis vs Glacier stuff
Raven/Kanyon Stuff
Jersey Triad
Chris "Champagne" Kanyon
DDP/Kanyon Stuff
Alliance MVP Stuff

The man was gold.

CSL
04-04-2010, 07:38 PM
The retarded "old posters" amazes me! Even when someone, ON THEIR OWN EDITS their post, because they noticed they made a mistake, "tough guy" posters in the internet streets still want to be just that, "tough guy".

CSL: :mad: <--- Tell'em why you mad CSL!

lol you're the mong that got pissy in the first place. And I'm having a hard time working out which part of my post was angry. But yeah, go away.

(P.S Please do not respond to this post. I know you obviously aren't going to go away, I'm merely indicating I no longer wish to have any mindnumbing 'interraction' with your idiot self :y:)

CSL
04-04-2010, 07:39 PM
lol 'mad serious' post

Droford
04-04-2010, 07:42 PM
CCK stuff was awesome. Clarence Mason!

Also, he lost the US title to Tajiri on 9/10/01...hmm

Jeritron
04-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Remember when Jeritron drafted John Cena with the 5th overall pick in the 2010 WWE Pool?

That was probably the greatest moment of Kanyon, or anyone's career

CSL
04-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Been dripping sweat with anticipation since you signed up for the TNA Pool because of it tbh

YoungFlyFlashy
04-04-2010, 07:57 PM
lol you're the mong that got pissy in the first place. And I'm having a hard time working out which part of my post was angry. But yeah, go away.

(P.S Please do not respond to this post. I know you obviously aren't going to go away, I'm merely indicating I no longer wish to have any mindnumbing 'interraction' with your idiot self :y:)

Well I'm going outside now. I'm positive by your keyboard is where you will stay. Your clear failure of reverse psychology shows that you want my attention towards you to continue, cause if not you would never had replied. But I have to remind myself that you clearly get your "jollies" from the internet rep you receieve, so for you to stay quiet and not reply would be an insult to your manhood.

CSL
04-04-2010, 08:02 PM
alrighty then

Jeritron
04-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Well I'm going outside now
I'm positive by your keyboard is where you will stay
As you can see, I have nowhere to hide now
You say that things you have to say

Well I'm going outside now
I'm positive by your keyboard is where you will stay
I am stripped of all my pride now
You get your jollies and your way

Your rep
Your rep
Your manhood and your pervese jollies
Your rep
Your rep
I'm done with your reverse psychology

DLVH84
04-04-2010, 08:36 PM
I liked Chris. He was very innovative with wrestling moves. I think his death was as tragic as another of my favorites, Mike Awesome.

thedamndest
04-04-2010, 08:59 PM
Your failure
it's everywhere
screaming infidelities
and taking its wear

HBPunk
04-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Well I'm going outside now. I'm positive by your keyboard is where you will stay. Your clear failure of reverse psychology shows that you want my attention towards you to continue, cause if not you would never had replied. But I have to remind myself that you clearly get your "jollies" from the internet rep you receieve, so for you to stay quiet and not reply would be an insult to your manhood.

100% Agree with this

and receive

YoungFlyFlashy
04-04-2010, 10:14 PM
– A short note about the death of Chris Kanyon can be read ay NYDailyNews.com. His friends say he was found next to an empty bottle of antidepressants, and that he left a note of apology for his family.

Mr. Nerfect
04-05-2010, 03:03 AM
I liked Chris Kanyon. I was never, ever bored watching him. He was a good perform personality-wise, and in the ring. His WWE career got off to a good start, but like Rhyno's, it got sidetracked by injuries. I would have liked to have seen him do more than sing to The Undertaker once he returned.

Any man with a finishing move called "I'm Betta Than You" deserves credit.