PDA

View Full Version : Watching Wrestling With A Woman Who Doesn't Understand Wrestling

Schlomey
04-05-2010, 08:33 PM
So I'm watching TNA & WWE with my friend who has never really watched. So far we have found out that she does not like TNA but she thinks that Jeff Hardy & Brian Kendrick are hot.

Watch wrestling with women who only watch to see hot guys. It's funny.

AngryMidjit
04-05-2010, 08:42 PM
that's part of the reason cena has so many fans

Triple Naitch
04-05-2010, 08:51 PM
Every time I try to explain wrestling to my girlfriend she gets a headache. I tried to explain how Randy Orton is a good guy who does bad things and she just could not comprehend. She likes Hornswoggle and John Cena, because he was on Psych.

Indifferent Clox
04-05-2010, 09:00 PM
my last two gfs have both gotten into wrestling, i date smart girls :)

Schlomey
04-05-2010, 09:15 PM
She thought Swagger was hot until he opened his mouth. I then had to explain what Money In The Bank is & how coool it was to see him win the title.

She thought Cena was a real prior Marine...hahah

Favre4Ever
04-05-2010, 09:45 PM
the last serious long term relationship I had fell apart immediately following Wrestlemania 23. Coincidentally, I desperately wanted HBK to win and she loved Cena.

SOCCER LEGS
04-05-2010, 09:51 PM
sounds like a skank

SOCCER LEGS
04-05-2010, 09:51 PM
the last serious long term relationship I had fell apart immediately following Wrestlemania 23. Coincidentally, I desperately wanted HBK to win and she loved Cena.

you sound like a real winner :rofl:

Favre4Ever
04-05-2010, 10:32 PM
::sob::

Droford
04-05-2010, 11:59 PM
My GF hates wrestling

screech
04-06-2010, 12:07 AM
I am with a girl who loves wrestling. It is awesome.

SOCCER LEGS
04-06-2010, 12:20 AM
I am with a girl who loves wrestling. It is awesome.

even when she's fantasizing she's fucking john cena when she's with your gimp ass?

ron the dial
04-06-2010, 12:21 AM
i have never met a woman who actually enjoyed professional wrestling that i wanted to sex up big willy style.

screech
04-06-2010, 12:22 AM
even when she's fantasizing she's fucking john cena when she's with your gimp ass?

Post of the year candidate.

Xero
04-06-2010, 12:36 AM
My friend thinks Batista's hot.

:-\

jskinnyg
04-06-2010, 01:24 AM
Yeah my new GF got into it and she and my sister in law talked the whole time during WM about how hot Cena, Orton, etc... were... I kept thinking... Sweet, at least they'll watch it and I get laid after... I WIN!

The Gold Standard
04-06-2010, 01:31 AM
My GF doesn't like wrestling, but she loves Santino because he is funny.

The Gold Standard
04-06-2010, 01:32 AM
She also thinks they are too big, and batista looks "gross"

SOCCER LEGS
04-06-2010, 02:02 AM
She also thinks they are too big, and batista looks "gross"

she says that but i guarantee if you left the two of them alone in a room together she'd be on his dick in less than a minute.

Jeritron
04-06-2010, 02:10 AM
What if a woman fan felt this way about watching with guys who know nothing about wrestling? HUH?

Damian Rey
04-06-2010, 02:17 AM
My girlfriend loves wrestling. Of course, when she first started watching, she couldn't stand the sight of it. But as she started investing in the characters, she turned big time. She is a HUGE Taker mark. I mean huge. I about came my pants when she told me she'd like a Taker shirt for her bday this year so he has a shirt to wear to the live events. I was fucking floored.

Not to mention, she almost instantly got the storytelling aspect of it. That's probably the hardest aspect of wrestling to get across to new or non fans. In ring storytelling is a bit difficult to explain, but she has gotten it down pretty quickly.

At the climax of HBK/Taker 2, she immediately pointed out that when Shawn did the cut throat gesture, he was telling Taker to end him because Shawn knew he couldn't win. I thought to myself "By God, she gets it".

Jeritron
04-06-2010, 07:16 AM
Chicks dig Taker. I'm dead serious too. Chicks just love the phenom for some reason, and I can't say I blame them

XL
04-06-2010, 07:32 AM
If you're GF doesn't like wrestling I suggest you put it on whilst she sleeps. A bit of subliminal training seemed to work on my ex. She once told me that she was actually listening to what was going on before she fell asleep and even "Liked it".

Just gotta pull the same trick on the new GF.

KayfabeMan
04-06-2010, 08:12 AM
My wife gets into the classic stuff, but not the current product - which is fine by me.

She watches WWE Classics on Demand, and my old VHS', etc. and knows all about the 'old guys', Blassie, Sammartino, Albano, Thesz, etc.

She knows the current guys and who they are, etc. - but just can't get into the show.

Volare
04-06-2010, 10:05 AM
Every girl I know loves Orton and can't stand white boy Cena.

Schlomey
04-06-2010, 10:09 AM
She thought Sheamus was hot, too.............

Is that possible?

GoneFishing
04-06-2010, 10:26 AM
I've tried watching wrestling with women around.... they just end up telling me "thats so fake" and such. I don't try to make them watch it.... they just sit next to me and comment on it....

Mr. Nerfect
04-06-2010, 11:01 AM
Every girl I have been with has thought the concept of wrestling is horrible, but they get pretty into it when they realise that there are some guys they can perv on, that there are some women that they would like to look like, etc. My last girlfriend seemed to get really into both Christian and Chris Jericho, which sucks -- because it made the break-up hurt a lot more. :(

I just know she'd cream herself over Drew McIntyre, too.

GoneFishing
04-06-2010, 11:44 AM
Every girl I have been with has thought the concept of wrestling is horrible, but they get pretty into it when they realise that there are some guys they can perv on, that there are some women that they would like to look like, etc. My last girlfriend seemed to get really into both Christian and Chris Jericho, which sucks -- because it made the break-up hurt a lot more. :(

I just know she'd cream herself over Drew McIntyre, too.

A girl that's a fan of both Christian and Jericho? Seriously? Wow.... she has taste in wrestling despite not understanding the concept.

screech
04-06-2010, 02:13 PM
she says that but i guarantee if you left the two of them alone in a room together she'd be on his dick in less than a minute.

I think this guy is a lock for Poster of the Year.

The Jayman
04-06-2010, 02:23 PM
my wife loves wrestling

Cool King
04-06-2010, 02:41 PM
My friend used to watch wrestling, but she admitted that it was only because of Cena and Orton as she thinks they're hot. :-\

Indifferent Clox
04-06-2010, 09:32 PM
my gf loves danielson and bourne.

i love my little smark

AKin3D
04-06-2010, 11:17 PM
I've tried watching wrestling with women around.... they just end up telling me "thats so fake" and such. I don't try to make them watch it.... they just sit next to me and comment on it....

This is how it goes for no matter what the sex. The women rant on about it being fake, until someone dose a spot then they freak out asking "are they OK?" "this is fake right? So they're OK huh?" "Oh he's hot. Don't you think he's hot? Would you date him? I think he's not your taste, but you wouldn't be stupid and turn him down." The guys sit there going "this is fake" "this is gay" "what the hell was that about?" "Where's Austin?" and of course my favorite "they're all on steroids."

Executioner
04-07-2010, 12:01 AM
Chicks dig Taker. I'm dead serious too. Chicks just love the phenom for some reason, and I can't say I blame them

This. My girl has this unrelenting crush on Taker.

LuigiD
04-07-2010, 12:10 AM
All of my gf's have thought wrestling is retarded. The latest one is more open to it. Her uncle was a big fan in the 80's so she is familiar with some of the more popular guys. She thinks Marella is funny. When we actually watch it..she is just pretty impressed by how "real" certain moves look and what not. She thought ECW was some crazy shit.

KayfabeMan
04-07-2010, 08:13 AM
The guys sit there going "this is fake" "this is gay" "what the hell was that about?" "Where's Austin?" and of course my favorite "they're all on steroids."

So they're not totally wrong.

AKin3D
04-07-2010, 09:06 AM
So they're not totally wrong.

Never said they were wrong. I just hate they fact they sit there saying it over and over and over again.

NoRoolz
04-07-2010, 09:21 AM
Girlfriend watched TNA with me up until Hogan and Co came in. Then it got "too silly" for her. Her favourites were Abyss, Sting, Foley, Amazing Red and AJ.

Sixx
04-07-2010, 09:24 AM
So I'm watching TNA & WWE with my friend who has never really watched. So far we have found out that she does not like TNA but she thinks that Jeff Hardy & Brian Kendrick are hot.

Watch wrestling with women who only watch to see hot guys. It's funny.

Majority of girls watch any kind of sport only to see hot guys, and of course they cheer for the hottest.

I remember watching World Cup with my girlfriend a few years back, and she was cheering for Portugal. When I asked if there's a reason for this, she said they are all tanned, and have long dark hair. So uh, yeah.