PDA

View Full Version : Ryan the reporter Wannabe Clark and KrisKanyon

Sovereigntywillpr
04-14-2010, 09:15 PM
"On a personal note, I had talked to Chris numerous times throughout my reporting career. The last time we exchanged emails was about six weeks ago and everything seemed fine then. He was planning to work some indy dates and said all was well at the time. All of us here on the site would like to send our deepest condolences to the family, friends and fans of Chris Klucsaritis. R.I.P my friend."

Did and does he actually expect some depressed Kanyon that's Manic too spill the beans to ryan clark from the IWC like he's special, people keep this shit from their best friends... they don't talk about it to people writing fan mail(as i'm sure he saw it, creepy stocking fan mail, inless he was happyl for the attention)

seriously is this dellusional fuck just some dude with autisme living in the shed behind his parents house? he has some sort of meglomania when it comes to being a wrestling reporter.

CSL
04-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Somebody with the mildest involvement in the wrestling industry talking bollocks about somebody he knows shit about to try and get himself over with those he wants to impress? Say it ain't so!

McLegend
04-14-2010, 09:18 PM
We've all ready been down this road.

Swiss Ultimate
04-14-2010, 09:19 PM
Why do you guys hate Ryan Clark?

Ruien
04-14-2010, 09:24 PM
It is not like he gets paid for putting information on the front page. I am rather happy to be able to find the news here, instead of using the for my forum and an other site for my rumor bin.

Sovereigntywillpr
04-14-2010, 09:36 PM
its great he does it yes, but any 12 year old can copy and paste abunch of shit from other websites (that somepeople pay for)Doesn't give credit, doesn't bother to re-write it while adding some stupid comment on the bottom...

then there is all the bugs and shit with his "click here to see sable back in WWE sucking vince" links...

and above all trying to not only pretend to be a real reporter, but saying things like "tuff day at the office" like his real job is sitting in an office all day writing about wrestling.

Triple A
04-14-2010, 10:37 PM
It is his "real job" actually since he most likely makes enough off of ad revenue and whatnot from his websites to do this for a living full time.

Stealth-Icon
04-15-2010, 02:36 AM
We've all ready been down this road.

Supreme Olajuwon
04-15-2010, 02:40 AM
People try to talk about dead guys on a personal level all the time. This is not odd in the slightest.

I understand that you all want to hate this guy, but use some freaking discretion. Don't bitch about every single thing he says. Wait for the quality.

Juan
04-15-2010, 02:45 AM
Weekly Ryan Clark thread. Check.

The Mackem
04-15-2010, 05:59 AM
I'm just amazed he didn't link it to TNA somehow.

HBPunk
04-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Fuck Clark, id have no problem with him if he didnt comment on everthing that he fucking posts. his reports for raw are so critical and his bullshit comments probably lead to most of the negative bullshit spewed in these threads (clark hate-threads aside of course) Fuck Clark tho, right in his lubed asshole down in his parents basement/clarks apartment

tjmidnight420
04-15-2010, 04:49 PM
Really now? Why does every other post today have to have something to do with fucking something? Oh wait, it's HBPunk. It's to be expected from this one.

HBPunk
04-15-2010, 07:10 PM
Really now? Why does every other post today have to have something to do with fucking something? Oh wait, it's HBPunk. It's to be expected from this one.

you are a retard newb faggy cowboy, piss off

Fignuts
04-15-2010, 07:12 PM
How uncouth.

HBPunk
04-15-2010, 07:17 PM
U GOT A LISP?

tjmidnight420
04-15-2010, 07:18 PM
U GOT A LISP?

You got a dictonary, troll? You don't even try to get creative with this shit anymore. It's always just a re-run of the last time you logged on.

And for the record: I am so not a cowboy dipshit.

HBPunk
04-15-2010, 07:28 PM
You got a dictonary, troll? You don't even try to get creative with this shit anymore. It's always just a re-run of the last time you logged on.

And for the record: I am so not a cowboy dipshit.

ur a fucking troll you tiny little bitch, keep your fucking mouth shut and stay away from me cowboy fag. my posts are instant classics compared to your childish wank. now. . . FUCK OFF

Juan
04-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Your shtick is getting very old, HBPunk.

tjmidnight420
04-15-2010, 07:31 PM
ur a fucking troll you tiny little bitch, keep your fucking mouth shut and stay away from me cowboy fag. my posts are instant classics compared to your childish wank. now. . . FUCK OFF

You really think nobody here realizes you're a 13 year old? So very mature. Not to mention, how bout the fact that the first time you logged on today was, big shocker, after the buses ran! Classics? No, you make an ass of yourself every time you get on here and you're too stupid to realize it.
:foc: